Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW FIS Claims waiting periods

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

jessiejam wrote: »
    Are renewals also taking 20 weeks to process or is it faster than that?
    Thanks

Thread here on renewals:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056468340&page=4

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭whats_happenin

Hi I am the 23rd of Feb anyone have a rough idea when it will be processed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 nasher 1982

Hi I am the 23rd of Feb anyone have a rough idea when it will be processed

It looks like most people r waiting a min of 21wks after the date the application was received. I'm on wk 21 now. My date was 24th November

Just rang my application was approved and will receive money and back dated money tomorrow :) my date was the 24th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

This waiting is a joke . It's nearly worse than the medical card

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 cheyni

Just rang my application was approved and will receive money and back dated money tomorrow :) my date was the 24th.
    Oh fantastic news - delighted for you.. Must ring to check on ours now

cheyni wrote: »
    Oh fantastic news - delighted for you.. Must ring to check on ours now

Thanks . Let me know. Fingers crossed for u x

• Registered Users Posts: 6 newly82

I just rang they told me application aproved But large amount sent superviser before give any mOney

• Registered Users Posts: 28 yummymummy1979

Delighted for you Nasher, :D about time, I'm hoping to have back money tomorrow as well

Yay - ours is sorted too. Said we should have it tomorrow or Friday !! Finally !!! Been a long 21 weeks wait xxx

• Advertisement

Yay - ours is sorted too. Said we should have it tomorrow or Friday !! Finally !!! Been a long 21 weeks wait xxx
    ah brill. Delighted for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Liz23

It's great news! I rang as well! Should have money either tomorrow or Friday! It's such a relief, a wait lifted. Yippee!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Guzz

Were all your dates the 24th???? Mine 2nd Dec.......... Hopefully there wont be to many apps or the next few days........ :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Liz23

Mine app was received the 11th, first payment from the 17th. I feel for you, it's horrible waiting!

Money is in my account. U should check urs

Hi nasher did u get more than 87 euro a week or less because they told me your amount is over 87 will wait for supervisor thanks

newly82 wrote: »
    Hi nasher did u get more than 87 euro a week or less because they told me your amount is over 87 will wait for supervisor thanks
    any arrears over €2000 goes to a supervisor to be signed off.

No it was less

Thanks nasher reply

Thanks nasher reply

Ours was €111 per week and still no sign of it .. Just checked bank and it's still not in. Was really hoping to have it for weekend - I've still to dress us all for the confirmation next week ..... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 yummymummy1979

Still no back payment. We were awarded €237.00 PW, waiting 21 weeks, so suppose being well over €2000 we be waiting another while

i got today my all back payment thanks for every one share news

Hi There,

Any idea's what date they are on now??? :confused:

i got today my all back payment thanks for every one share news

Ours apparantly was issued on 20th too...... only to a different account number !!!! We've had a terrible morning today between ringing the bank/fis repeatedly... They are saying the number on the application form is different to our actual bank number. My husband has had the account for years so how the wrong number was put down i do not know !!!! When he rang, he was rang was he was given the first 4 digits of the account it went to and i was given the last 4 by someone else there (data protection issues there i think).. So he rang the bank and was told its not even an account number. Now we have to wait until it "bounces back" from there to FIS until they can reissue it to us, which is going to take about 10 days !!! Im gutted - we have our daughters confirmation on sat and have nothing got for it yet as been waiting and waiting on this to come through !!!! I don't know how we are going to get through it now :confused:

Ours apparantly was issued on 20th too...... only to a different account number !!!! We've had a terrible morning today between ringing the bank/fis repeatedly... They are saying the number on the application form is different to our actual bank number. My husband has had the account for years so how the wrong number was put down i do not know !!!! When he rang, he was rang was he was given the first 4 digits of the account it went to and i was given the last 4 by someone else there (data protection issues there i think).. So he rang the bank and was told its not even an account number. Now we have to wait until it "bounces back" from there to FIS until they can reissue it to us, which is going to take about 10 days !!! Im gutted - we have our daughters confirmation on sat and have nothing got for it yet as been waiting and waiting on this to come through !!!! I don't know how we are going to get through it now :confused:

Did you put the wrong details on the application?

yabadabado wrote: »
    Did you put the wrong details on the application?

They said we did - but i cant understand how we did.. My husband has had that account for years and when it was being filled in, i had his bank statement in from of me. Had the account number and straight under it the sort code.. Sort code was correct but account number was wrong. And the number they said we gave them is nothing like the account number. If i did, i really cant understand where that number came from and why i got that that wrong but sort code right !!!

Just got thru to them there, so for anyone waiting was told they are working on 23/11/11 STILL............. i really thought theyd be further along than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Just wondering can anybody help when I sent in my application my first 4 payslips said 20 hrs holidays 17hr and then following two were my normal hours of 19hrs would this mean FIS would be refused as am 1hour short?all my other payslips are 19 hrs should I send them in?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Minicopper

Oh god I applied at the end of jan!! Not looking forward to waiting so long!!

• Advertisement

amybee11 wrote: »
    Just wondering can anybody help when I sent in my application my first 4 payslips said 20 hrs holidays 17hr and then following two were my normal hours of 19hrs would this mean FIS would be refused as am 1hour short?all my other payslips are 19 hrs should I send them in?
    No harm sending it the extra payslips now because if there is any doubt about yours hours they will be looking for more information and that will slow down the process.

Advertisement