Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primos Trigger Stick Tripod gen 2

Options
  • 30-10-2014 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi all,
    Anyone know of a shop stocking these in the Republic. As far south as possible would be great.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Have a look at this thread lad.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 20 alphaburner

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭philmire

Anglers Curse in croon limerick has the bipod ones

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭cork shooter

I bought the tall bipod version recently . Good job alright . Purchased from sportsden on line . Cheapest I could find and great service from them as well . 114 euro if I recall.

Yeah. Loads of shops have the bipods. Finding the tripod is proving a little more difficult.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Jim3592

Hello. I put a bid on a set of these on adverts.ie and won the bid but they are in Dublin. If you are interested you can have them at €90. advert.ie no 6423475. I think this a very good price from what I can see. let me no.

I'm in Cork so probably not ideal. Although if he's willing to post and uses PayPal pass him onto me. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Jim3592

They are supposed to get back to me mon or tue with a price for post and I think it is cash or bank draft only. do you have anyone in Dublin??. I ordered other bits and bobs from US and ordered tripod as well as I had no reply on bid. Its no bother if you don't want them as one of da lads around here will buy them anyway.

Cheers. I only use PayPal. At least it covers buyer and seller. Drop me a line when you know the post and I'll see what I can sort out

Advertisement