Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mulhuddart's old school gone

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭horse7

I saw an aldi sign at the building site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

How's the aldi in mulhuddart going do they have much of a crowd going to it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

How's the aldi in mulhuddart going do they have much of a crowd going to it ?

Seems quite busy anytime I'm there or walking past

Is it as big as the lidl on blakestown road ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,847 ✭✭✭jeffk

As busy as most Aldi/Lidi stores, I suppose depends when you go,the car park always seems busier than the shop(not sure if its Aldi only parking)

Its the same size as the rest,think everything about Aldi/Lidl is the same across the branches,maybe some items in different locations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I don't think it's as big as the Lidl in Blakestown but it's always busy whenever we are there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

We used to go to the one in Clonee but now will go to the one in Mulhuddart if the traffic is quiet.
    The car park isn't big enough tbh, some days it's just easier to still go to the one in Clonee.

I see on line that there's a site beside it gone on sale. Maybe more development coming thereu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I see on line that there's a site beside it gone on sale. Maybe more development coming thereu

Link? There's not much land beside it at all...

• Advertisement

I'm on my phone so can't like it. Just go on daft you will see it. Four houses I think on an acre of land. Must be.about the size of the aldi plot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

January wrote: »
    Link? There's not much land beside it at all...

These two are for sale now and St. Martins (the one behind/left of Aldi) has just been withdrawn lately. St. Martins asking price went up to €1,500,000 during the boom and then back down to €450,000 with the crash.

All being sold in one go now ... Property description: 1 acre site, located beside ALDI supermarket mulhuddart village, with 4 houses

Savage money at the peak but no one bought then. Good location lots of residential around so I'd say another business site if someone bites.

Advertisement