Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Q.1 -Why dont women approach men theyre attracted to? + Other enquiries

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Pen1987 wrote: »
    WOMEN: WHY... why, when there is something wrong, when youre upset about something or pissed off at us men.. when we ask 'is everything ok?'... 'are you ok?'... 'are you annoyed at something?'... You reply with 'fine' or 'yes' or 'No. Nothing'... and then give us the cold shoulder, what goes through your head to make you think this make any sense? I mean youre supposed to be the emotive, expressive sex, just tell us!

Because you should already know why we're annoyed. We're just angry that you haven't figured it out and apologized for it yet. :p
    I know, it's confusing. It's obvious (to us) why we're pished off, and we get even more annoyed when you have to ask why.

In fairness, usually it's something very small that most men probably wouldn't even notice but women make a big deal out of. Like not noticing if we get new clothes. Or saying that a girl on tv has really nice legs/hair/ figure, when you know that we're insecure about our hair/legs/figure. That kind of thing. :pac:

....I feel really sorry for guys sometimes. :D

Advertisement