Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revenge [** Spoilers **] ABC - US

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Turtwig wrote: »
    He believed his daughter was dead. How the heck is anyone supposed to know what another person will look like 15 to 20 years later. Especially when considering kid to grown adult. :confused:

He saw "Amanda" on her wedding day and had pictures pf her, he had plenty of time to look at her and realise dayum, she looks nothing like I remembered. And then to come face to face with the real Amanda, and not a flicker of recognition?

I don't have kids, but if I went 20 years without seeing my 7 year old sister I would still recognise her a mile away :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

When's this season gonna be aired on RTE?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

It is better this season but they should really end the show. Unshackled from the main story Daniel has become quite funny. His interaction with Emily in the elevator was great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Just after catching up on this. Have to say, the beginning of the season was rather slow but the last 2-3 episodes really picked up the pace. I somehow doubt that
    Victoria was murdered but rather than an accident really and a massive coincidence when Emily/Amanda confronted her father.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sons of Anarchy‘s Tommy Flanagan joins Source

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Apparently according to next week's promo
    somebody is going to die.

I'm just disappointed it seems to be limited to the number 1.

I'm strangely loving the Daniel/Emily scenes. I hope they're not gonna try and push them together again (it makes no sense to) but it's kinda like he's hating her less now that there's no more secrets, it's a weird combo that I approve of :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

tinkerbell wrote: »

Usually the day before E4 as RTE like to have the 'See it first' id on the program.

I was wondering on what step this would take when David Clarke was reintroduced , but now Emily has told him finally who she is!

Its' been an interesting few episodes, but Margo is boring, either her or Victoria's cell mate, (i can't think of her name) probably killed off next week.

tinkerbell wrote: »

At the stage, it'll be after Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 60,288 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Very good mid-season ending.

:eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭zombieHanalei

I thought it was a big mistake at first but they've made bringing David Clarke 'back from the dead' work out fairly well. I started to lose interest midway through last season, but stuck with it, glad I did now.

Edit; The Victoria thing is still bugging me; have I missed something? How can she break out of a psychiatric hospital at the start of the season and just carry on as normal?! I'm 99.9% certain she'd be arrested on site and returned to the facility and kept there until such a time as she is given the all clear by the doctor assigned to her!

I've come to realise that if we apply too much actual logic to the show, it is no longer watchable :pac: Definite switch-off-your-brain TV.

Just watched the Episode 10 and at the end, I was like "ah fúckity, fúckity, fúck"
    I thought it was a big mistake at first but they've made bringing David Clarke 'back from the dead' work out fairly well. I started to lose interest midway through last season, but stuck with it, glad I did now.

Edit; The Victoria thing is still bugging me; have I missed something? How can she break out of a psychiatric hospital at the start of the season and just carry on as normal?! I'm 99.9% certain she'd be arrested on site and returned to the facility and kept there until such a time as she is given the all clear by the doctor assigned to her!

Victoria wasn't in the system officially as Emily/Amanda had bribed one of the doctors who used to work there to keep Victoria in the hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭123 LC

rawn wrote: »
    I'm strangely loving the Daniel/Emily scenes. I hope they're not gonna try and push them together again (it makes no sense to) but it's kinda like he's hating her less now that there's no more secrets, it's a weird combo that I approve of :D
    we can see why thy did that now, making him likeable again before killing him :( wasn't expecting that at all! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Are they just killing off all the good characters now?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

As long as she doesn't appear because she hijacks someone's body to give birth to herself that's an awesome casting

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭gazzer

rawn wrote: »
    As long as she doesn't appear because she hijacks someone's body to give birth to herself that's an awesome casting

Ha Ha. Ah I loved that plot in Angel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Am I missing something...why was David about to poison Victoria?

I think he was gonna poison himself to make it look like murder and that Victoria would be arrested for and to keep Emily/Amanda safe from any threat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    I think he was gonna poison himself to make it look like murder and that Victoria would be arrested for and to keep Emily/Amanda safe from any threat

But your man he got it off said it would take down an elephant and look like a stroke, as in kill them. I watched 6 episodes in a row so there was no time to process it, apart from it being horribly written and a glorified soap, this whole thing made no sense to me...he was going to kill Victoria to protect Emily despite being such an idiot in the first place by going back to her. I find it hard to believe the man who escaped prison and was a hired mercenary and engineered the murder of conrad had no idea what was going on the last several years.

tvnutz wrote: »
    But your man he got it off said it would take down an elephant and look like a stroke, as in kill them. I watched 6 episodes in a row so there was no time to process it, apart from it being horribly written and a glorified soap, this whole thing made no sense to me...he was going to kill Victoria to protect Emily despite being such an idiot in the first place by going back to her. I find it hard to believe the man who escaped prison and was a hired mercenary and engineered the murder of conrad had no idea what was going on the last several years.

That's right. I forgot about that part where it'd make it look like a stroke. I think he had no clue about Victoria's involved in the framing of David and he had no one else to go to in the first place as his "daughter" was apparently killed.

For the entire series, I always hated Victoria and saw her as a giant cnut but after that episode, I genuinely feel sorry for her.

Although, I wonder what is happening between herself and Louise? :confused:

Was really really hoping the "twist" would be Kate having planned Jack as her patsy all along. His gun would have killed Daniel (and be linked to other killings.) Instead it was the visual intro of the big bad. Killing the police chief. WTF!? Really!? This guy who stays in the shadows, makes a habit of it, for so long decides to stroll up, impersonate a law enforcement agent, to the chief of police. That just show's he's violent. We already knew that. I wanted something to suggest he was smart and a worthy foe. Unless, Emily's trauma kicks her down 3 gears there's no way in hell a villian that stupid should be a threat to Emily or Victoria.

But this is Revenge. . .

So Malcolm Black is this all powerful Big Bad.

Here's hoping he kidnapped both Victoria and Emily so that David will have to choose who to kill. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭trendy88

That accent is horrific!!

I assume Emily turned down Jack to protect him

I'm thinking that too. I can't see any other reason why she'd reject him. I mean, she has literally nothing with that cop.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,288 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

She has to do that at least once a season it's in her contract :pac:

• Advertisement

Does anyone actually care for Margeaux and her revenge plan on Emily

Advertisement