Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LESSONS - Offered And Requested

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 maggie29

JaneHudson wrote: »
    Looking for a classical guitar teacher in Cork. If possible I would be interested in doing some RIAM exams on this. Please PM me if you know anyone.
    Jane.
    Hi,
    Look for a teacher named Cian Walsh, apparently a great classical guitar teacher. I have no number for him but he is from Ballycotton and is based in cork city. Also he plays with a band called @exit the street@ hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bigbadcon

Hi guys,

Im looking for guitar lessons around the Tallaght/Clondalkin/Templogue area. Ive been playing for 10 years now but am self taught and have hit a point where im not getting any better on my own.

I mainly listen to Metal (Killswitch engage,Pantera,Metallica,Machine head) and am looking to improve my speed and learn some soloing techniques.

Am willing to travel a bit further for the right teacher.

Thanks a mill...

bigbadcon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭TheBandit

Greetings,
    I was wondering if anybody knew where to get some violin lessons. I've heard about abbey school of music, does anybody have any experience with them, are they good, pricey?
    Much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

you cab try the des carthy school of music in tallaght. Their teachers are all renowned apparently. more info here: http://altents.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 hill16upthedubs

Heya lads
    Just wondering about guitar lessons.
    Was thinking about getting some.

Could someone recommended tutors?

I was thinking about getting some with waltons school of music or the dublin school of music!

Has anyone had any previous experience with these??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭keano007

....i'm 22 and have no experience playing the keyboard but its something that has interested me with some time

My ambition would be 2 be able to sit down and be able to play a couple of songs within a couple of weeks and take it from there!

im living in the lucan area and work in dundrum (have transport so can also travel) so if there's anyone out there available to give lessons please PM me, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

Anyone teaching Piano lessons in Galway? I've up to grade 4/5 I think, but that was when I was 13, which was also 13 years ago... omg, I'm older...
    I'm in the city and I'm poor :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭maryjane1

hi

im in the dublin 4 area and im looking for guitar lessons for a 9 year old. any help apprciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭edzillion

I am a beginner piano player looking for lessons.
    The teacher must have had taught previous students that have passed grades up to at least 3. I am on the southside in Dublin.

PM me.

thanks
    Ed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 taylor1501

Hey

Im looking for guitar teacher in swords area thats willing to teach from my home as i dont drive and have a 3month old baby?! Would love to hear from you :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 thedarkabyss45

Hi,

I'm looking for bass lessons preferably in the Tallaght area.My name is danielle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 meganp

In County Wicklow for a complete beginner. Weekends if possible. Thanks SM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

looking for keyboard/piano lessons in the balbriggan area

doesnt matter which

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Sgt Murt

Hi my names Martin,
    Looking for reasonably priced keyboard lessons in the Douglas region of Cork for the summer. Im a beginner. PM with details. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

Professional producer/musician offering guitar/bass/drums lessons. Pop/rock/anything else you want. Can teach all the theory needed to play any instrument.

14 years playing guitar, played many nationwide tours, have international releases as a producer.

Celbridge/Maynooth Area

Lesson duration: 1 hour/45 minutes

Cost: €30 (negotiable)

Experienced in teaching music production.

Pm me if interested.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17 dawalster

looking for drum lessons for beginner.i live in dublin 3 so north dublin and city centre ,and free on sundays and mondays and some evenings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

Hi Professorpete,
    im looking for drum lessons
    my email is emoran15@yahoo.co.uk
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17 dawalster

hi ya pete.im looking for drum lessons in north dublin,im a beginner, i live in fairview and am free sundays mondays and some evenings.what do you charge and how long are you lessons,if you could get back to me that would be great thanks wally

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Neurojazz

Hiya - I'm offering Modern electronic dance production & creation lessons up to professional levels and also from the ground up/beginners.

I cover the use of computers, software and basic keyboard theory needed for dance music covering most styles including : trance, techno, electro, DnB, jungle, chillout etc... - Mastering skills and professional production techniques also available.

I have about 20 years experience in music covering live band work, gigs with 15k people, nightclubs live PA and much industry experience.

Based in Enniscorthy/Wexford - www.binary-mastering.com is the home site with details of software used.

The lesson durations can be 1hr+ (rates negotiable for longer sessions)

Rates: 25 euro for 1 hour. - bargain :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

Looking for private sax lessons in Dublin. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Someone that caters for beginners (although I do play guitar already for a few years, so I'm not a beginner to music itself!) would be great.

Failing that, does anyone know any group classes that do beginner's saxophone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 LinaKidd

Fully qualified, experienced piano & singing teacher available for lessons in South Dublin (Lucan area).

All levels catered for - from total beginners to advanced, including preparation for RIAM and LSMD exams.

All ages welcome, from children to adults.

Study and enjoy music in various styles – classical, jazz, country, gospel, popular modern songs.

Contact Lina 087 9534789

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

Any singing lessons available in South tipp area??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Hi all, I'm looking for guitar lessons in the Galway area. If anyone can rec someone or teaches themselves give us a reply or PM. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 el hurricano

Yo, does anyone know anywhere i can get conga lessons in Dublin? Also looking for a good second-hand set of conga's?
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 RavenSpawn

Hey, im 15 and looking for bass lessons.. probably once a week
    complete beginner, i live in the dun laoghaire area and am willing to travel

if anyone knows of a teacher thats not too pricey can you let me know

Lisa! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 leinadseveer

Hi, just letting people know that I'm teaching guitar in the limerick area...

if you or anyone you know may be interested don't hesitate to contact...

i teach all levels

i teach both theory and practical with easy learning methods and unique techniques... all at a competitive cost...

so feel free to reply or contact me at leinadseveer @ gmail.com

also my website is coming soon...

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

Hi there,

I'm looking for a harp and/or violin teacher in the Swords/Fingal region either at home or at their place. If you know someone of if you are a teacher, please reply to this post or send me a pm! Thanks very much!

Kind regards,

Jenny

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭trackerman

Hi,
    Im looking for Piano lessons for myself.
    I live in Dunboyne and work in Blanchardstown so a teacher in either location would suit.
    Planning on getting my own piano and need beginner lessons.

Please PM me.

Thanks,

Ray

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 THawk

Hi,

Im looking for beginners guitar lessons around south dublin area. Also curious about the prices so if someone can advise me please let me know!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kats19

Hey, im seeking violin lessons in the mayo/galway area.
    I am an intermediate player & play both traditional & classical.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement