Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bullseye 360 Pistol & Rifle Competition

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,457 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Any rifle/pistol of any caliber. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • .17 hmr
    • .22 lr
    • .22 magnum
    • .220 Swift
    • 22-250
    • 6xc
    • 25-06
    • 6.5x47
    • 6.5x55
    • 6.5x284
    • 7 wsm
    • .300 WinMag
    • 30-06
    • 9 mm
    It also includes all types of rifles/pistols including but not limited to:
    • Bolt action
    • Semi auto
    • Lever
    • Single Shot
    • Revolver
    And lastly any type of sights:
    • Scope
    • Iron
    • Open
    • Aperture
    • Red dot
    • The Force (:D)
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

badaj0z wrote: »
    Who do I submit my email to Clive?
    Some lads are only getting results today. This was due to personal issues with family members of the lads involved. As such they have asked me to post this on their behalf.
    Hi Badajoz.

We ask all competitors on the day if they want to submit their e-mail addresses and full name so that we can add them to our BCC mailing list, and contact them with the scores when each competition is over. That is the only way that the scores are circulated as some competitors don't like their names being posted on any website.

So to anyone attending the next match on November 8th, 2014 please make sure when registering that you include a relevant e-mail address and we will forward the scores on to you.

To all others, my apology for the delay with emailing the results as I had a family emergency, sorry guys
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭ak51535

Thanks for the info! will be keeping an eye on this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,029 ✭✭✭clivej

Cass wrote: »
    Some lads are only getting results today. This was due to personal issues with family members of the lads involved. As such they have asked me to post this on their behalf.

Only just seen that I came first in CF short course using my Marlin 1894 lever action in 38spl. That makes a good day great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭German pointer

Clive look at the top 4 scores im only 11 points behind you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,029 ✭✭✭clivej

I'll start a new thread when the date is finalised, but all indications are it'll be the same format, prices, details, etc. The only difference is the times per detail will be adjusted.

More as i get it.

Maybe just adjust the timing of the 50m down to 5 minutes.
    40m to 4 minutes
    But leave the 25m at 2 minutes at the least as people with bolt action rifles and only the one mag will need this time

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭badaj0z

I shot both the rimfire and the center fire with single shot bolt action rifles. I know I was a disadvantage in using a single shot but I feel that this discipline and timings are OK for rimfire but I will not shoot center fire again as I feel the distances are inappropriate for center fire rifles and 36 shots with such a short time limit is not good for high velocity calibres.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭DMW22

Just had a look at the scores and I came out with a 2nd place. Delighted with that. I may zero my .22's to add to the fun for the next one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭V Bull

badaj0z wrote: »
    I shot both the rimfire and the center fire with single shot bolt action rifles. I know I was a disadvantage in using a single shot but I feel that this discipline and timings are OK for rimfire but I will not shoot center fire again as I feel the distances are inappropriate for center fire rifles and 36 shots with such a short time limit is not good for high velocity calibres.

Nah..... I shoot IPSC Rifle abroad with my centre fire rifle with a hell of a lot more rounds in a fraction of the time allowed in the Bullseye 360 Rifle Competitions with no problems, these times and distances are actually fine and slow, 8 minutes for 12rds, 4 mins for 12rds and 2 mins for 12rds, loads of time...

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭badaj0z

I thought IPSC disciplines used magazine fed rifles, including semi autos?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭German pointer

So just off the phone and a preliminary date of November 8th has been set for the next shoot. I'm awaiting confirmation on this over the next few days, but i'm throwing it out there to give as much notice as possible

Thought i might be working this weekend but I'm not so hopefully see ye there

New thread for the new comp is HERE.

Closing this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement