Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

callaghan1 wrote: »
    three times in a row is a bit much though, the second time i was outside their house and she cancelled
    You have the patients of a saint there are plenty good readers out there you don't have to be treated with such disrespect.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Flynns91

Hi all,
    Can anyone recommend a good medium/psychic in Meath or surrounding areas? I went to see a lady called Rose in Fetherceirns in Tallaght a few years ago but she doesn't sit there anymore so looking for someone good a bit closer to home
    Thanks in advance ðŸ˜႒

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭HoneyBee78

callaghan1 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I've had three apts with mags and frances and mags has cancelled on me three times, its been rescheduled but i dnt trust it, is this the norm with them, slightly annoyed!

This happened to a friend of mine so they arranged a reading for her with both of them to make up for it.

I went to see frances last week and am still shocked by what she knew & I've been to some years ago but never found them any good, I will defo only go back to these :)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭EIDW

Mona mc curdy is an out and out fraud just a word of warning steer well leave of this one i was foolish enough for going to her. its like she has her whole 45 minute routine well rehearsed. She keeps referring the same "spirits" to 4 different people i and she asks alot of questions so she can make things "fit" nothing of that she told me relates to me she does try to read your body for information and tells and also reactions towards the end i spun her a few lies and she then tried to tell me that the "fictitious" people that i made up are with me at all times. My advice to you spend your €50 on yourself dont throw it away like i did. Mona mc curdy FAKE!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

Does she read in Cork city some times I heard that name before .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Emma1234

Hi Guys, has any one been to see Kirsten Kerr the medium based in Carlow? I think she is a scottish lady? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Jane1012

lukesmom wrote: »
    Just saw the two sisters in Drogheda was Mags who did my reading. All I can say is wow.

Hi Could you send me their number if possible? I was there before with Frances but I lost it

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Jane1012

HoneyBee78 wrote: »
    This happened to a friend of mine so they arranged a reading for her with both of them to make up for it.

I went to see frances last week and am still shocked by what she knew & I've been to some years ago but never found them any good, I will defo only go back to these :)

Hi Could you send me their number if possible? I was there before with Frances but I lost it

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dmtoh

Hi im lookin for a number for bridget keogh baltinglass? ave been lookin for weeks, help much appreciated, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 take003

Jane1012 wrote: »
    Hi Could you send me their number if possible? I was there before .with Frances but I lost it

Could u pm me their no pls

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Kazza94

Hi , could someone please send me details for the two sisters Drogheda?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Kaner12

Hi does anyone have contact details for claire crystal? please pm me if so cant find anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ruairiosborne

Hi there, could any of you guys please PM me Frances's phone number? I'd love to book in for a reading with her. I went to her a while back but have lost her number! :-S

Thanks,

R.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭florawest

hi i have her number if u still want it (jeanette in knocknacarra i mean)

hi, sorry for digging old thread up, but what is Jeanette like and is she still based in Knocknacarra and price??

Any other good ones in Galway/Mayo,

Thanks, Florawest

Got the number, thanks

Kazza94 wrote: »
    Hi , could someone please send me details for the two sisters Drogheda?

Got the number , thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Louthdoll

Kazza94 wrote: »
    Got the number , thanks

Hi any chance someone can Pm me the number of the sisters.
    Thanks so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Anita Kirwan

Please pm Sean P number..Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 chloen166

Hi Could someone please PM the recent telephone number of Francis and Margaret from Bryanstown in Drogheda?

Please and Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Miat

Hi, could somebody pm me with Drogheda sisters number, have been reading posts and would love to go to see them. thanks a million :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

folks ive never been to one but am considering it, can someone tell me the difference between medium / psychic/clairvoyant, it's more my present situation and the future id be interested in hopefully hearing about, someone recommended Bernie Stokes, any advice appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ammey

Could anyone provide me with a number for the sisters in deogheda please?

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

Does anyone know if Denis Curran is still working and have a contact number? The number I have is no longer his.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 amz86

Can I please get the most recent number for the Drogheda sisters. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Saw on facebook, Dynphna Hughes has died.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Isolt

The lady in Walkinstown? I can't belive it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Hi,

How do ye sleep at night?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

Hi,

How do ye sleep at night?
    very well thanks

Advertisement