Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant Letter Received. A few questions...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭minktrapper

1shot16 wrote: »
    Got granted a .22 air rifle at 16 swapped for a .22lr with a silencer at 17.Super down my way is dead on :D Hopefully my shotty licence goes through fast enough :D

How long is it since you dropped in the application form.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭1shot16

How long is it since you dropped in the application form.

Am only two weeks ago.Met the FO when i dropped it in he said he remember me from last year haha ...said should take 6-8 weeks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭minktrapper

1shot16 wrote: »
    Am only two weeks ago.Met the FO when i dropped it in he said he remember me from last year haha ...said should take 6-8 weeks :(

Local lad here bought an air rifle. Licence took 5 mts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Pedro K

Update on the moderator.

Rang again today. Got the FO. I'd say I was on the phone to him for 15 seconds and he said, he'll update it and get a reprint sent to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Great result Pedro K

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Short & sweet. Well worth the call.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement