Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead Episode Discussion - SPOILERS ABOUND!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

wow that was a great episode.The governor really is an unhinged guy. I agree that it was a bit slow to get going but the end with merle and daryl meeting my jaw hit the floor. I hope either of them don't get killed off in the next ep. Merle is a great character and I'd love to see him side with Rick. Great to see tyrese in it too!

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I don't care what ye's think i think she's a babe :)

Go Home Degrassinoel, you're drunk! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

was just waiting for someone to say it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

So there was a replacement black guy in the new group that went into the prison to replace the one shot in the town, who was in the prison to replace other black guy. I really hope they develop the new black guy's character and stop using them as the extras in a star trek episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,495 ✭✭✭bb1234567

So there was a replacement black guy in the new group that went into the prison to replace the one shot in the town, who was in the prison to replace other black guy. I really hope they develop the new black guy's character and stop using them as the extras in a star trek episode.

I know, its like the producers of the show have been specifically told only one black guy is allowed on the show at a time...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

Am i alone here thinking that Carol is superhot? shorthair an' all!
    yer not alone, I would too ;)

that said tho, I'm not picky :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

bb1234567 wrote: »
    I know, its like the producers of the show have been specifically told only one black guy is allowed on the show at a time...

It's a Actors Union rule ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

I don't care what ye's think i think she's a babe :)
    Tzar Chasm wrote: »
    yer not alone, I would too ;)

that said tho, I'm not picky :p

Not saying I would or anything, but she's far from a stinker in fairness!

melissa-mcbride-walking-dead-season-premiere-BjIjzo.jpg

Jason Todd wrote: »
    Not saying I would or anything, but she's far from a stinker in fairness!

melissa-mcbride-walking-dead-season-premiere-BjIjzo.jpg

Shes kinda pretty the same way youd say that some auld one was probably attractive in her youth.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭jugger

the more i lok at her the more i think degrassinoel might have some sort of point but i think at best she is in the strangely attractive catageory :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭NicoleL88

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

bb1234567 wrote: »

Shes kinda pretty the same way youd say that some auld one was probably attractive in her youth.
    what ye whippesnappers have to remember is that some of us Are auldfellas ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

NicoleL88 wrote: »

Wow - Glenn and Herschel have killed the same number of zombies!!

Herschel didnt even start killing them til after the barn incident!!

They should have showed the stats on human murders too - think Rick would win.

Decided to change my avatar for Christmas, to Carol :D

Gah, i know what i want for xmas now!

This mid season break sucks!

I suppose the prison is generally safe against walkers but looks like anyone can walk in the back and lead a group of zak in after them.

In the comic Michonne had a really darn good reason to go after the Gov. What was her motivation in the series? That he sent people after her?

I think sending a group of henchmen after you to try and kill you is a pretty darn good reason to want the governor dead dont ya think.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭jugger

Wow - Glenn and Herschel have killed the same number of zombies!!

Herschel didnt even start killing them til after the barn incident!!

They should have showed the stats on human murders too - think Rick would win.

that just shows glenns super sneaky side when it comes to getting where he wants to go without the whole word knowing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

NO! No, no, no! You simply cannot take a mid-season break after that! It must be illegal... Come on, there must be a law against that somewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

I need my weekly fix...
    31191440.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

I read yesterday about some guy in the US, fan of TWD, that shot his gf after they had an argument on the possibility if zombies could ever exist. She argued that it was impossible, he got angry.... :eek:

I hope not to go as mad....

sounds reasonable..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

I think sending a group of henchmen after you to try and kill you is a pretty darn good reason to want the governor dead dont ya think.:pac:

I suppose........I think most people would have been happy to have gotten away. I suppose her friend is there , but you would think you would just go and get her out. Instead she goes specifically after him without even looking for Andrea.

In the comic, the gov does the kinda of sh!t you cant let slide if you know what I mean. Her revenge is also more severe and more fitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

I read yesterday about some guy in the US, fan of TWD, that shot his gf after they had an argument on the possibility if zombies could ever exist. She argued that it was impossible, he got angry.... :eek:

Hope it was a head shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Barna77 wrote: »

tumblr_m8637jVFIJ1qdxxpyo2_500.jpg

some news on TWD season 4
    Glen Mazzara, who led AMC's "The Walking Dead" to ratings highs after the exit of Frank Darabont, is leaving the show.

The announcement came with the unsurprising news of a fourth-season pickup for the series. It continues AMC's rocky record with its showrunners, but the network said the decision was mutual.

While AMC has clashed with showrunners before over money, a person familiar with the situation told TheWrap that this time the issue is "100 percent not about money or contracts."

Rather, it is about a difference of opinion over where the show should go in the fourth season and beyond. It involves AMC, Mazzara and the show's writers and producers, who include Robert Kirkman, creator of the comics that provide the basis of the series.

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/column-post/walking-dead-showrunner-glen-mazzara-leaving-70486

Goddamn it, I hope it doesnt hurt the show :/ . This season has been amazing so far, I hope after Mazzara leaves it doesnt turn back to the old boring season 2 style.

I think i'm in the minority that actually enjoyed the character development in S2, S3 was good, but it was a bit to gratuitously gruesome in every episode. For me anyway.. too much shock not enough horror.

I think i'm in the minority that actually enjoyed the character development in S2, S3 was good, but it was a bit to gratuitously gruesome in every episode. For me anyway.. too much shock not enough horror.

Hmm I think they could go more gritty and shocking. Like that C section scene with Lori, that whole episode really was so tense and bloody, I loved it. I want all the episodes to be like that, really makes you root for the characters and makes you really realise what an awful situation they are in and it makes you empathise with the characters.

3 weeks til this bloody hiatus ends..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

3 weeks til this bloody hiatus ends..

Thank f*ck its flying by but still! Gonna re-watch season 3 before it starts up again!

I HAVE AMC NOW!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Advertisement