Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guess the Location Thread Rules thread

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Unlimited
    If they could be literally anywhere then it is little more than a guessing game whereas I would have thought the point of the game was to closely look at the pics and discover clues that allow 'educated' guessing rather than a scatter gun approach.

I'll amend to 20 guesses or 24 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,106 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

As someone who did play the game for a while, I found all players, especially Fred very welcoming. Maybe if some people read the rules it would seem more tolerable?

Also, why delete any posts at all? It leads to a HELL of alot of confusion.

Rules are rules. You can't just decide not to follow them and get annoyed when people cite you for it!

I played the game for a while and I'm sure I may have missed one or two of the rules, but it went on anyway. I don't think people are nit picky

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Unlimited
    Haven't been following the thread myself recently but I count 20 deleted posts from 1 user in the last 3 days. Surely it can be understood how confusing that makes the thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,637 ✭✭✭✭josip

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Haven't been following the thread myself recently but I count 20 deleted posts from 1 user in the last 3 days. Surely it can be understood how confusing that makes the thread?

Could you PM that 1 user asking them not to delete posts? That will avoid any open confrontation and we'll all be hunky dory once more in some small forgotten corner of Cambodia. Tx.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭black_frosch

Red Kev wrote: »
    Personally I think country guesses should be allowed straight away as it keeps the thread moving along a lot quicker.
    I second that.
    It's a game, make it easy, dynamic and fun.

Advertisement