Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ignorant stupid neighbours.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭beyondbelief67

Couldnt sleep last night, my maniacal neighbor has trained his dog to open my gate & he spent the night barking at his successful new trick!
    Lmao at this ! Thanks for the laugh !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

The joys of the semi.

Giggidy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    There is the problem ,your dog's a wimp , And it's your fault,You have made him/her too soft , Leave him/her outside where all dogs belong.

I never understood this Irish trait of getting a dog and then leaving it outside. I mean what's the point? Don't say to deter burglars. The dog is outside the burglar is inside.

Besides, dogs need company. They are pack animals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

mad muffin wrote: »
    I never understood this Irish trait of getting a dog and then leaving it outside. I mean what's the point? Don't say to deter burglars. The dog is outside the burglar is inside.

Absolutely, anyone who doesn't plan on letting the dog be a part of the family really shouldn't get a dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

whats a "pack animal"?

if you are talking about doing something like this to your dog, i am appalled!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭fortwilliam

Easy solution,

Kill the dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭jugger0

Padlock her door man

jugger0 wrote: »
    Padlock her door man

leave the door man alone, hes done nothing wrong.

folan wrote: »
    whats a "pack animal"?

if you are talking about doing something like this to your dog, i am appalled!

Noooooo.

An animal that lives in packs. Or a social animal if you will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭LizzieJones

Noooooo.

An animal that lives in packs.

Like Wolves .... of which dogs are descended from.

• Advertisement

Noooooo.

An animal that lives in packs.

oh.

so you dont use your dog to bring in the shopping?

eh, me either.......

this pack thing always confuses me. when i hear pack, i think a group of hunting dogs (like wolves).

I have one dog, not a pack. most people i know do. does that mean that my dog sees us (my family) as a pack? then why does he leg it off with other dogs as soon as he sees them even though i clearly want nothing to do with their owners? or is he the pack leader?

is pack just another word for part of the family?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭farmerjj

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Let your dog in and don't have it annoying your neighbors.

Have another go at reading the op

folan wrote: »
    oh.

so you dont use your dog to bring in the shopping?

eh, me either.......

this pack thing always confuses me. when i hear pack, i think a group of hunting dogs (like wolves).

I have one dog, not a pack. most people i know do. does that mean that my dog sees us (my family) as a pack? then why does he leg it off with other dogs as soon as he sees them even though i clearly want nothing to do with their owners? or is he the pack leader?

is pack just another word for part of the family?

Yes

cheers for clearing that up.

Advertisement