Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

was it Me??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Rabble Rabble

also why is taking 2 minutes to say hello, in a crowded space, a bad thing? And guys approach girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

its either family guy, or southpark. thats all that is ever watched in these parts. Just assume one, or t'other.

I'd say the teacher didn't like the OP's grammar.

south park!!! when Ike dates his teacher!!! thank you that was buggin me
    good episode btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Rabble Rabble

sweeet.

TheZohan wrote: »
    Burn all their houses down...

ok dont do that... but really look at it in the big pic. they didnt work out and thats for a reason. Someone better who is available and not leading you on will come into your life you just need to sit tight and chill.

sweeet.

duuude

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

also why is taking 2 minutes to say hello, in a crowded space, a bad thing? And guys approach girls.

It want a crowded place, the pub was actually empty and she made no effort to see me, maybe if u see a girl that ur seeing gives u 2 mins is good enuf for U, but Its not enuf for me,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Balfie wrote: »
    It want a crowded place, the pub was actually empty and she made no effort to see me, maybe if u see a girl that ur seeing gives u 2 mins is good enuf for U, but Its not enuf for me,

That's why the teacher dumped you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Balf, can I call you balf?

I think you need to sit down and weigh up your options, sleep on it, and then make a decision tomorrow.

And please, take no offence from this, but by jesus sort out the text speak thing, if she is a teacher, it could easily be a big annoyance if you text her like that.

enuf is not a word, and 2 is not too.

DOC09UNAM wrote: »

I think you need to sit down and weigh up your options, sleep on it, and then make a decision tomorrow.

And please, take no offence from this, but by jesus sort out the text speak thing, if she is a teacher, it could easily be a big annoyance if you text her like that.

or maybe she likes it? maybe bad grammer is the kida thing that gets her going?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Sounds like you're beating yourself up over this, you took a chance with the person you wanted and she's being cold. Its not gone how you planned but at least you tried for what you wanted. Best dishing the ultimatum to her and getting a proper answer and knowing where you stand. Not easy but if its wrecking your head then speak your mind, you'll feel alot better for doing it, trust me on that.

• Advertisement

Sorry I am on my phone, when I am on the laptop I spell proper but when on the phone its habit, if I pissed any of u off I am sorry, but its just I am on my phone

Sorry I am on my phone, when I am on the laptop I spell proper but when on the phone its habit, if I pissed any of u off I am sorry, but its just I am on my phone

Dear Lord don't apologise to him, it's not like you slapped him in the face with a fish :D

Leelaa22 wrote: »
    or maybe she likes it? maybe bad grammer is the kida thing that gets her going?;)
    Bod grammur gts nobdy goin, trst me

Dempsey wrote: »
    Sounds like you're beating yourself up over this, you took a chance with the person you wanted and she's being cold. Its not gone how you planned but at least you tried for what you wanted. Best dishing the ultimatum to her and getting a proper answer and knowing where you stand. Not easy but if its wrecking your head then speak your mind, you'll feel alot better for doing it, trust me on that.
    and please don't call me balf my teachers done that in school and it as the worst ever, thanks pal :)

Sorry about Mr Balf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

tell her where to go..

Bod grammur gts nobdy goin, trst me

I don't know it's after getting mighty hot in here all of a sudden

so we are all agreed that I made the wrong decision?

I don't think you did. I think there is someone better out there.

TheZohan wrote: »
    That's why the teacher dumped you.

Yeh she didn't dump me, I didn't see her, thanks very much,

• Advertisement

I don't think you did. I think there is someone better out there.

Thank you

I don't know it's after getting mighty hot in here all of a sudden
    srsly?

I don't think I could keep that up for another post tbh :(

srsly?

I don't think I could keep that up for another post tbh :(

ah come on your blue balling me here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Yeh she didn't dump me, I didn't see her, thanks very much,

My mistake.

You seem like a decent chap, you'll end up with a nice girl. Enjoy being single for a while, you're only 22 there's plenty of time to settle down.

ah come on your blue balling me here!
    It's very cold, if you have blue balls, I would definitely advise you put on some pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

No, I wouldnt agree with that(i.e wrong decision). Easy etc. say you've made the wrong decision with hindsight. The question is, what were you thinking when you had the choice between the teacher and a.n.other. My answer is to not get hung up about it, you made a choice at the time so live with it no matter the consequences, Ifs and buts will just make you sick. Thats your life lesson.

thanks for all the advice, I appreciate it, I'm gonna forget about that girl an hope I can see if somethin happens with the first girl. I lost my chance so I don't see me getting her but once she is happy I don't care about me

It's very cold, if you have blue balls, I would definitely advise you put on some pants.

Ok, but I don't actually have man parts :eek: shocked? I know me too.

thanks for all the advice, I appreciate it, I'm gonna forget about that girl an hope I can see if somethin happens with the first girl. I lost my chance so I don't see me getting her but once she is happy I don't care about me

You should always care about yourself, a girl wont want a guy who doesn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭jugger0

There is no right decision, on one hand you have a bitch, on the other a woman with another mans child. You dodged 2 high calibre bullets count yourself lucky.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement