Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

was it Me??

Options
  • 06-11-2010 3:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭

ok so I've been tryin to see a girl she is a teacher, and I've went 5 weeks without seeing her, she was out tonight where I was an she took 2 mins to say hello, and before this it was 4 weeks before I seen her, tonight I finally told her I've had enuf and I can't take it no more,

Would you put up with it or what is ur opinion? She has shown no interest in me for weeks, but keeps tellin me that she wants Me??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Yes / No / Dunno *

* = delete as appropriate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

I don't think teachers are allowed to date their students.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

On a scale of 1 to Holy Shit, how hot is she??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Balfie wrote: »
    ok so I've been tryin to see a girl she is a teacher, and I've went 5 weeks without seeing her, she was out tonight where I was an she took 2 mins to say hello, and before this it was 4 weeks before I seen her, tonight I finally told her I've had enuf and I can't take it no more,

Would you put up with it or what is ur opinion? She has shown no interest in me for weeks, but keeps tellin me that she wants Me??

Tell her to F*ck off already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

she's not interested. Probably just leading you on because she can.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Yeh that's what friends have been sayin but I keep goin back cause the chase but I've had more than enuf she's not bother,s and its annoying cause I turned down someone else for her an now I'm stuck alone

Yeh that's what friends have been sayin but I keep goin back cause the chase but I've had more than enuf she's not bother,s and its annoying cause I turned down someone else for her an now I'm stuck alone

Don't worry mate, adolescence can be tough at the best of times. Just don't worry about it and things will happen on their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

time for an in flight **** i think mate.

youll be fine, someone else will come along. and its nice to hear you turned the other one down, you didnt try and juggle them

I don't think teachers are allowed to date their students.

I'm 22, she's 25, I don't think I Wud post it her if I was her student

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Nicccccccccce.

This other one you turned down is there no chance in getting back in contact le ther know you are available now?

Leelaa22 wrote: »
    youll be fine, someone else will come along. and its nice to hear you turned the other one down, you didnt try and juggle them

Yeh thanks I'm not that kinda guy, one girl is enuf for me till I see where it is goin, and I feel bad now cause the other girl told me she was mad about me but she wasn't ready cause she just had a kid, and I went wit the one that has no interest, and now the girl I told no to is in a happy relationship, so I'm just fuked, I feel like such a loser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Take ownership of your balls.

In this case just forget about her or if you're into playing games (because it sounds as if she is) I'd advise you to treat her mean to keep her keen; chill out don't text/call her all the time and wait and see what happens nd in the meantime see other girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Yeh thanks I'm not that kinda guy, one girl is enuf for me till I see where it is goin, and I feel bad now cause the other girl told me she was mad about me but she wasn't ready cause she just had a kid, and I went wit the one that has no interest, and now the girl I told no to is in a happy relationship, so I'm just fuked, I feel like such a loser
    If the one that wanted you, wanted you so badly, she wouldn't be in a very happy relationship right now tbh.

sounds like a lucky escape, you didnt get stuck with a b1tich and this girl was your second choice do you really want to be stuck with second best, youll always been looking for someone better, congrats to her having a kid but maybe thats good you dont have to be a part time dad.
    what im trying to say is maybe things have worked out for the best.

TheZohan wrote: »

In this case just forget about her or if you're into playing games (because it sounds as if she is) I'd advise you to treat her mean to keep her keen; chill out don't text/call her all the time and wait and see what happens nd in the meantime see other girls.

God i hate all them mind games and BS, to me its just time wasting

This other one you turned down is there no chance in getting back in contact le ther know you are available now?

she is with a guy now, and I want her to be happy, I'd rather not bring it up,? Once she is happy then I am happy, I made the wrong decision and I have to live with it

she is with a guy now, and I want her to be happy, I'd rather not bring it up,? Once she is happy then I am happy, I made the wrong decision and I have to live with it

im not so sure you made the wrong decision. why do you need to be with someone right now anyway. your 22 enjoy being single, you have plenty of time to be in a relationship and married and all that. enjoy being young free and single.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

Niccccceeeeee.

• Advertisement

whats with the random "nice"? am i missing something

TheZohan wrote: »

Amateur.

OP what you need to do is walk right up to her, slap her in the face, then spit on her. Just walk away before she can say anything. Chicks love that kinda stuff. If that doesn't work just pull her hair and call her a bitch. That should get the juices flowing if you know what I mean. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Sweeeeeet.

Sweeeeeet.

duuuude

well to be honest my last relationship was over a year ago, single life isn't good to me, I was waiting on the second girl for a long time, was basically 11, to 12, months, she wanted to wait and I respected that, told her someone else came along, and then someone came along for her, so now in left wit nothing cause the decision I made was the wrong one an I feel like ****e

Amateur.

OP what you need to do is walk right up to her, slap her in the face, then spit on her. Just walk away before she can say anything. Chicks love that kinda stuff. If that doesn't work just pull her hair and call her a bitch. That should get the juices flowing if you know what I mean. ;)

dont forget to wear shades in doors, they will make you look mysterious and b1tches love a mysterious man!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

She sounds like a bitch-you're better off out of it.

You and HardLuckWoman should hook up....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Rabble Rabble

its either family guy, or southpark. thats all that is ever watched in these parts. Just assume one, or t'other.

I'd say the teacher didn't like the OP's grammar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

well to be honest my last relationship was over a year ago, single life isn't good to me, I was waiting on the second girl for a long time, was basically 11, to 12, months, she wanted to wait and I respected that, told her someone else came along, and then someone came along for her, so now in left wit nothing cause the decision I made was the wrong one an I feel like ****e

Burn all their houses down...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

I heard teachers like guys that wear leather jackets

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement