Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revenge [** Spoilers **] ABC - US

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I wonder what was up with those blackouts.Emily looked awful stunned in that closing scene so I doubt she did that intentionally.

I wonder what will happen with the Nico/Aiden storyline.Seems to me she may follow her fathers teachings.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Tazzer

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Well holy god Conrad and Emily wtf I hope they didn't do the deed yikes

Me too!!!

Im hoping it was something "sortof" innocent.....its creeping me out!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭squonk

I think this show has finally jumped the shark really. I enjoyed the wedding and the run up to it. I feel that should have been the finalé and the show would have gone out on a high. The episode after was a bit meh but not too bad but but after the latest ep, if Emily starts next season off waking up and it turns out it was all a dream (Season 3 I mean), then I wouldn't be surprised. I just don't get her motivation for staying around at this point. Victoria knows she's a fraud of sorts - but hasn't the full story - and chasing after Daniela while playing 'Victoria in Training' just doesn't work. The last scene with Conrad was a real WTF moment but not in a good way. I just feel that the characters we're seeing now bear little resemblence to those Mike Keley introduced us to in season 1. What edge and vision the show had has now been lost and they're going for pure 100% cheap soap opera instead. The beauty of the original premise was that it reinvented Soap for the teeens and I was all for that but what we're seeing now is like a bad pastiche of 80's Dyniasty, Dallas, Falcon Crest etc. Victoria and Conrad sniping was entertaining for a while but it's getting old very quickly. I've no interest in seeing Takeda's daughter find out that Aidan killed her father. It really looks like a show that's just finished up what it had to do but is still hanging around for some inexplicable reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,799 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Agree with everything u say, I can't be arsed with it anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 85,045 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,799 ✭✭✭Rfrip

The comments at the end of that article are hilarious and cringe!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

fresh episode tonight....need to catch up!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Really enjoyed that episode. Story lines moving on now and seems to have a season 1 feel to it. Think Nolan's character has outstayed his welcome now and should be wrote off end of season to keep it fresh and interesting. really good ending, seems victoria is back on form. What a twist at the end!!!

Wow so Stevie is Jack's mommy

I hope Sara stays gone

Wow so Stevie is Jack's mommy

I hope Sara stays gone

Ya brilliant twist in fairness. Ah i liked Sara offered something different.

• Advertisement

I quite like Stevie

Yup she is a solid addition. Last episode was pure filler though imo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭Nuts102

Lads i haven't bothered with this season at all. I kind of gave up after last season has their been much improvement or is it worth going back watching.

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Lads i haven't bothered with this season at all. I kind of gave up after last season has their been much improvement or is it worth going back watching.

Its better than last season by a good bit but not back to the heights of the first season, right in the middle of the two imo.

Very good episode last night, moving along nicely now. Episodes seem to thrive without Aiden in them. Cringe worthy character.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Mickalus

So just started on series three (haven't read through the thread in case of spoilers) and wasn't impressed with the first episode at all.
    Loved season one, Season two was watched although it was just OK IMO - some really good bits, but too many bad bits at the same time.
    Kinda still watching it because I've been watching it and it's recorded and there to be watched..... but is it worth it?

Should I continue or just delete and free up the sky+ for something else?

Mickalus wrote: »
    So just started on series three (haven't read through the thread in case of spoilers) and wasn't impressed with the first episode at all.
    Loved season one, Season two was watched although it was just OK IMO - some really good bits, but too many bad bits at the same time.
    Kinda still watching it because I've been watching it and it's recorded and there to be watched..... but is it worth it?

Should I continue or just delete and free up the sky+ for something else?

season 3 is better than the two but not as good as one just somewhere right in between imo. Hits some highs but is accompanied by a good few lows. has really picked up again last few episodes with introduction of new characters.

Tim DeKay will guest star

Pretty good episode last night and story seems to be making a bit of progress. Hopefully these are the last few episodes of it though.
    Is it renewed for a fourth season? cant see it happening

Best episode of the season for me, but definitely feels like this should be the last season, seems to be like its all coming to a head now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Why is Aidan sleeping on the couch? Emily not have like 17 spare bedrooms?

I love Aidan. And Emily's a lot more badass around him then she is around Aidan

I hope Stevie returns

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭gazzer

Finally. After a pretty sh1t season the latest episode was brilliant.

Is next week the finale and no word on a renewal yet

Victoria will know for sure after the dna test that Emily is really Amanda

I could do without Margaux, Daniel and Charlotte

This last episode should be the last one now, no need to drag it out any further, finish it up on a high.

Raf32 wrote: »
    This last episode should be the last one now, no need to drag it out any further, finish it up on a high.

I want Emily to reveal herself to Victoria as Amanda Clarke after finally taking her down, not for Victoria to find out the truth herself

I want Emily to reveal herself to Victoria as Amanda Clarke after finally taking her down, not for Victoria to find out the truth herself

Yup I agree, should be an hour long episode, final confrontation, she reveals herself as Amanda Clarke, Victoria gets sent down and thats that.
    If they go for another season, the show will be unwatchable. Conrad got his comeuppance and Victoria should now too, shouldn't have to be dragged on for another season although i have no doubt it will be.

Ausiello (TV Line) Finale Spoilers
    Sunday’s season finale isn’t just gonna be nuts, it’s gonna be an entire display case of Payday bars. We’re talking handcuffs for one major character, toe tags for two others, the emergence of a new scheme team and a scene that’s so horrifying, it’ll make Pascal’s death-by-helicopter-blade seem mercifully tame by comparison

Karine Vanasse (Margaux LeMarchal) has been promoted to a series regular for season 4

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭gazzer

Ausiello (TV Line) Finale Spoilers
    Sunday’s season finale isn’t just gonna be nuts, it’s gonna be an entire display case of Payday bars. We’re talking handcuffs for one major character, toe tags for two others, the emergence of a new scheme team and a scene that’s so horrifying, it’ll make Pascal’s death-by-helicopter-blade seem mercifully tame by comparison

Karine Vanasse (Margaux LeMarchal) has been promoted to a series regular for season 4

Oh god nooooooooo. She is a terrible actress. Not as bad as Olivier Martinez but close enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,519 ✭✭✭golfball37

Why did Pascal and Margaux converse with each other in broken English I always wondered?

Advertisement