Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the most embarrssing stories

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

JMcCR wrote: »
    Text my dad yesterday saying "Morning Cutie Pie!"

Meant for g/f and whats worse is I never usually say sacky stuff like that. Was just trying to make my g/f feel a little bit sick :o

.... not that my dad believed that.

It is for these kind of reasons that I have all family members on my phone under as FAM (name).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Naos wrote: »
    It is for these kind of reasons that I have all family members on my phone under as FAM (name).

Even better is to not save them to your phone at all in case your phone is stolen. Or at least put them down as their first name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

Went to jacks in the cinema, walked out with about 18ft of toilet paper trailing after me, stuck to my shoe. Cinema staff were laughing their heads off and had to point it out to me.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

I have a million of them..

Tell us the other 999,999!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Loads, most recently I was at the swimming pool. It was packed with kids (around 40 I'd say). They were all playing ball and I was watching them while walking across the pool deck to get to the more sparely populated deep end. The ball they were all playing with bounced out of the pool and onto the deck, right in front of me. The ball bounced, high enough for me not to be able to kick it. The footballer in me took over and I jumped up to kick the ball. In mid-air I realised me mistake and tried to recover. I missed the ball, landed and immediately slipped on the pool deck, and I lamped myself. The pool was filled with "ohhhhhh" and some kind fellows turned away to laugh. I immediately slipped into the pool as if nothing had happened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

jumpguy wrote: »
    Loads, most recently I was at the swimming pool. It was packed with kids (around 40 I'd say). They were all playing ball and I was watching them while walking across the pool deck to get to the more sparely populated deep end. The ball they were all playing with bounced out of the pool and onto the deck, right in front of me. The ball bounced, high enough for me not to be able to kick it. The footballer in me took over and I jumped up to kick the ball. In mid-air I realised me mistake and tried to recover. I missed the ball, landed and immediately slipped on the pool deck, and I lamped myself. The pool was filled with "ohhhhhh" and some kind fellows turned away to laugh. I immediately slipped into the pool as if nothing had happened.

That where you got the username?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 sharpshooter murphy

I remember being at a friends house party having a few drinks, everyone was there the garden was full and the craic was mighty, as the night went on i started to admire a brunette woman who had only just walked in and she was chatting to a few other people, i turned to the lads and said god she has an amazing ass and savage legs, with that said, she turned around and it was my friends mother, as if that wasent bad enough i went on to say jesus ross she might be your mother but i wouldnt kick her out of bed for farting, and the very moment i said that the music stopped and everyone heard me, i had hoped the ground would open and just swallow me, it didnt, he still doesnt like me talking to his mother!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭ddef

my mom opened my bedroom door while i was in full view jacking off...

.....and I finished like a champ!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭needaname

Was just back from holiday where I bought a new camera. Went into the local photo shop to print the photos along with my Boyfriend and best friend. Kind lady behind the counter comes over to help. Put my memory card into the machine and up pops loads of photos of naked women!! all 3 of them look at me in horror and laugh :eek:. They wouldn't believe me that they were not my photos until I removed the memory card and the photos stayed on screen! stil have no idea what happened but my god was that embarrassing :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭shuvly

[i can barely remember tge story lqst nite, let alone feckin years...years ago..ya see knowlege cums(!) with rhe old aged bastards..we worship at hte outla alter...

I IQUOTE=needaname;66485486]Was just back from holiday where I bought a new camera. Went into the local photo shop to print the photos along with my Boyfriend and best friend. Kind lady behind the counter comes over to help. Put my memory card into the machine and up pops loads of photos of naked women!! all 3 of them look at me in horror and laugh :eek:. They wouldn't believe me that they were not my photos until I removed the memory card and the photos stayed on screen! stil have no idea what happened but my god was that embarrassing :([/QUOTE]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭shuvly

Sheite am bad, but upstairs wasnt me???

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

shuvly wrote: »
    [i can barely remember tge story lqst nite, let alone feckin years...years ago..ya see knowlege cums(!) with rhe old aged bastards..we worship at hte outla alter...

I IQUOTE=needaname;66485486]Was just back from holiday where I bought a new camera. Went into the local photo shop to print the photos along with my Boyfriend and best friend. Kind lady behind the counter comes over to help. Put my memory card into the machine and up pops loads of photos of naked women!! all 3 of them look at me in horror and laugh :eek:. They wouldn't believe me that they were not my photos until I removed the memory card and the photos stayed on screen! stil have no idea what happened but my god was that embarrassing :(
    [/QUOTE]
    shuvly wrote: »
    Sheite am bad, but upstairs wasnt me???
    To bed ya drunkard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Shuvly, you rule! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭vicecreamsundae

i was hanging out with this guy who liked me/i kinda liked but things were complicated. so he slept in his bed, and i slept on the couch with all my clothes on. i woke up in the morning and he was getting ready for class in a rush, and i remember sitting up and thinking something along the lines of "hm, todays friday...period is due tomorrow, must remember to pick up supplies." and then, as soon as i stood up from the couch there was a GUSHHHHHHHH. i ran to the bathroom [about four feet away from the couch!] and there was bloood everryywhere, Carrie-style, all down my legs, and my light jeans were stained all the way through down to the knees. i was completely panicking and trying to rinse them at all in the sink but obviously it wasn't working. meanwhile he's saying he needs to use the shower. ugh it was like something out of a ben stiller movie. eventually i had to admit i'd had a bit of an accident and did he have some boxers/jeans i could borrow.

i was so embarrassed. you'd think it couldn't get worse. but later we went out for food, and when i made some serial killer joke about the bloody clothes in his bathroom he was like "ohhhh. i though you'd shat yourself."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

What is the most embarrssing stories

Long Onion wrote: »
    Are, are, are, are, are, are are areareareareareareareareareare:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Once, on boards, I thought it would be awesome if I showed all the lads my knowledge of basic English grammar. Turns out while I was doing it I forgot to correct the spelling of 'embarrassing' while I was at it.

I felt like such an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

=]

Went to work with my (white) moisturising lotion not fully rubbed in at my chin - cue all the lads sniggering. Silly, juvenile thing to be embarrassed about (we're in our 20s/30s, not our early teens) but I was. Also in hysterics laughing though. :o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Dudess wrote: »
    Went to work with my (white) moisturising lotion not fully rubbed in at my chin - cue all the lads sniggering. Silly, juvenile thing to be embarrassed about (we're in our 20s/30s, not our early teens) but I was. Also in hysterics laughing though. :o:D
    I want to know whether you wiped it off or rubbed it in....;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭teacher30

ddef wrote: »
    my mom opened my bedroom door while i was in full view jacking off...

.....and I finished like a champ!

Oh you poor fecker!! Finishing like a champ --- classic!! lol

I want to know whether you wiped it off or rubbed it in....;)
    :eek:

/rubbed it in... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

The most recent story that springs to mind happened at Bray Dart station (Just being in Bray is embarrassing enough as it is:D).

Anyway this extremely attractive girl in her 20s had a wheelie luggage bag with her but the zip was not fully closed. Some of her stuff fell out as she wheeled it. So being the good citizen I am I called out "Sorry something fell out of your bag" but she didn't hear me. So I went to pick them up, spotting some very fetching lace knickers. I then ran down to her and had this incredibly cringe-worthy moment of me handing back her knickers. Not the most embarrassing story imaginable but the general awkwardness made it an embarrassing moment. Thankfully I wasn't breathing too heavily after running down to her :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Dudess wrote: »
    :eek:

/rubbed it in... :pac:
    just sounds sooo durty when you say it now though, '...they watched you rub it in...' hehehe:p

Long Onion wrote: »
    Are, are, are, are, are, are are areareareareareareareareareare:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I think this is what an irate pirate sounds like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Scrappychimow

I have a million of them.. my latest is going to tesco filling the shopping cart to the brim.. went to the checkout .. packed my shopping into bags then realised i forgot my purse.. might not sound that bad but when there are 10 or more people behind you and they are tuting and huffing and your face is going purple with embarresment :o..and the checkout guy is really hot!!! can it get any worse anywho.. i want to hear yours :)

You think the checkout guy was hot.... ewwwww :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭pitkan

My most recent occured on Thursday of this week. My wife and I were sitting at the James Larkin monument on O`Connell St. enjoying the weather and having a smoke. We were approached by a mediteranian looking woman who asked for a light. She was in her early 30`s, wore sunglasses and was pretty. I ignored her and the wife offered her a lighter. She asked if we wanted to buy cigarettes. We asked the price and the brand. 40 euro for 200 J player blue or B and Hedges. The Wife asked for the latter. She said if we wanted 400 she`d do it for 70euro. We agreed. She phoned someone on her mobile and he turned up with cigs. in plastic bag. She was fussy at this stage as though we were trading in nuclear waste and insisted we put her bag down in ours. Money paid, she disappeared. The cigs. were carefully packaged sheets of cardboard wrapped in geniune looking cig. rappers. The wife was furious but I managed to see the funny side of it. OK, it serves us right, but I am posting this to make anyone reading it who might be interested in this trade to be careful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

pitkan wrote: »
    My most recent occured on Thursday of this week. My wife and I were sitting at the James Larkin monument on O`Connell St. enjoying the weather and having a smoke. We were approached by a mediteranian looking woman who asked for a light. She was in her early 30`s, wore sunglasses and was pretty. I ignored her and the wife offered her a lighter. She asked if we wanted to buy cigarettes. We asked the price and the brand. 40 euro for 200 J player blue or B and Hedges. The Wife asked for the latter. She said if we wanted 400 she`d do it for 70euro. We agreed. She phoned someone on her mobile and he turned up with cigs. in plastic bag. She was fussy at this stage as though we were trading in nuclear waste and insisted we put her bag down in ours. Money paid, she disappeared. The cigs. were carefully packaged sheets of cardboard wrapped in geniune looking cig. rappers. The wife was furious but I managed to see the funny side of it. OK, it serves us right, but I am posting this to make anyone reading it who might be interested in this trade to be careful.

Well as long you learned your lesson and don't make the same mistake again that's the main thing

....er......you don't want to buy any ciggarettes of me by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭pitkan

Hi bob, hope you wont mind if I unwrap them first,though.

Advertisement