Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the most embarrssing stories

Options
  • 20-08-2009 4:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

I have a million of them.. my latest is going to tesco filling the shopping cart to the brim.. went to the checkout .. packed my shopping into bags then realised i forgot my purse.. might not sound that bad but when there are 10 or more people behind you and they are tuting and huffing and your face is going purple with embarresment :o.. and the checkout guy is really hot!!! can it get any worse anywho.. i want to hear yours :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

loads meself. worst was i was in a pub sitting on a stool and i decided to lean back by putting me hands behind me on what i thought was a cushiony stool and was moving them about, then i realised it wasnt a stool but some lads leg. think me face lit the room up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Getting a wedgie from my ''friends'' on a nite out in Limerick and having to walk to the nearest taxi rank bollock naked. The first four taxi drivers all refused to take me. The fifth, a very hospitable Nigerian man, thankfully obliged. Luckily i got home in one piece, and the only hassle i got in Limerick was a playful slap on the backside from a drunk hen party group.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Jessica-Rabbit

major bill wrote: »
    loads meself. worst was i was in a pub sitting on a stool and i decided to lean back by putting me hands behind me on what i thought was a cushiony stool and was moving them about, then i realised it wasnt a stool but some lads leg. think me face lit the room up.
    lol i rememered another on.. a few years back i was meeting my ex in a pub.. i walked in and gave him a big hug.. and kiss on the cheek.. it was pretty dark in there and to my horror when i looked at him again i realised it wasnt my bf it was some random guy that looked a like him meanwhile my bf was standing at the bar with a look of horror on his face :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Col Man

The best I've heard is from a girl I know:

Her neighbour is a mechanic at a local garage. Not being too old, she hadn't been to that garage too often, but her and the neighbour are good family friends. She eventually got to the garage for some reason one day, and he waved at her (while working naturally). She had forgotten that he worked there, and was a little surprised, but gave him a wave back and added (he was in his overalls at this point of course) "Oh I didn't recognise you with your clothes on!". In front of a large group of random people. Good times. Her being 16 at the time too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Col Man wrote: »
    The best I've heard is from a girl I know:

Her neighbour is a mechanic at a local garage. Not being too old, she hadn't been to that garage too often, but her and the neighbour are good family friends. She eventually got to the garage for some reason one day, and he waved at her (while working naturally). She had forgotten that he worked there, and was a little surprised, but gave him a wave back and added (he was in his overalls at this point of course) "Oh I didn't recognise you with your clothes on!". In front of a large group of random people. Good times. Her being 16 at the time too.

Noice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

grenache wrote: »
    Getting a wedgie from my ''friends'' on a nite out in Limerick and having to walk to the nearest taxi rank bollock naked. The first four taxi drivers all refused to take me. The fifth, a very hospitable Nigerian man, thankfully obliged. Luckily i got home in one piece, and the only hassle i got in Limerick was a playful slap on the backside from a drunk hen party group.
    How the hell did a wedgie make you naked :confused:

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

This is also puzzling me. Unless it was done by Paul O'Connell or something, splitting both underwear and pants in two with your bollocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭JMcCR

Text my dad yesterday saying "Morning Cutie Pie!"

Meant for g/f and whats worse is I never usually say sacky stuff like that. Was just trying to make my g/f feel a little bit sick :o

.... not that my dad believed that.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

JMcCR wrote: »
    whats worse is I never usually say sacky stuff like that

Ye you don't..... sure no-one says stuff like that their girlfriends ha - ha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,179 ✭✭✭twinytwo

I have a million of them.. my latest is going to tesco filling the shopping cart to the brim.. went to the checkout .. packed my shopping into bags then realised i forgot my purse.. might not sound that bad but when there are 10 or more people behind you and they are tuting and huffing and your face is going purple with embarresment :o.. and the checkout guy is really hot!!! can it get any worse anywho.. i want to hear yours :)

you could have realised you were naked:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

The quality of the stories told in AH has decreased somewhat lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Walking in on your parents having sex, as a 19 year old!! On April Fools of all days. As I sat in the sitting room trying to erase what I'd seen my dad eventually comes downstairs and asks me "well... did you get an eyeful?"
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

Are, are, are, are, are, are are areareareareareareareareareare:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Long Onion wrote: »

Are, are, are, are, are, are are areareareareareareareareareare:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    What is you talkin about?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

I remember this time on boards I mixed up singular and plural. Man, that were an embarrassing story!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭JackM_79

I remember, this one time in band camp............

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Almost had one to tell. Was just in the jacks doing my business. When I finished and bent down to pull up my pants I overbalanced somehow and fell heavily against the cubicle wall. :o The guy in the next cubicle even gave a little yelp :eek:

Thank god that wall held....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

JMcCR wrote: »

.... not that my dad believed that.

Or any of us...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Basicaly the lads i had for friends while i was in LIT were all practical jokers, of the worst variety. So we'd had a good few drinks and were walking home to one of their houses when two of them went to give me a wedgie. The others joined in . 5 against 1 isn't really much of contest. Before i knew it they had me down to my boxers and tore them off me, as they did my t-shirt. The thing they had most difficulty with was my shoes, i kept kicking them. Needless to say i ditched that lot pretty soon afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭Osgoodisgood

So we'd had a good few drinks and were walking home to one of their houses when two of them went to give me a wedgie. The others joined in . 5 against 1 isn't really much of contest. Before i knew it they had me down to my boxers and tore them off me, as they did my t-shirt.
    Did your friends tend to watch a lot of gladiator movies?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Got wedgied by a group of friends while waiting to go into the homework hall in boarding school. Happened to me in front of about seventy people.

They wedgied me so badly, the waistband of my undewear came off so I was left holding it, while a crowd of people laughed at me :(

Worse still, people kept coming up to me asking if I was ok and saying things like "That looked painful" - IT WAS! :mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

What is you talkin about?

Willis?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Mr.David

They wedgied me so badly

Is that what your username refers to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Mr.David wrote: »
    Is that what your username refers to?

Hahah! :D

Those cheeks recovered, the ones on my face remain rosy.

Got wedgied by a group of friends while waiting to go into the homework hall in boarding school. Happened to me in front of about seventy people.

They wedgied me so badly, the waistband of my undewear came off so I was left holding it, while a crowd of people laughed at me :(

Worse still, people kept coming up to me asking if I was ok and saying things like "That looked painful" - IT WAS! :mad::mad:
    Ouch

This wedgie talk reminds me of what happened to one of the girls.
    She was getting a lift home on a fellas scooter and when she got on it you could see her thong showing over the back of her jeans.
    Well one of the lads being the cruel bastard that he is waited for the second the scooter took off and grabbed the thong.
    It really was the ultimate wedgie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Scooters and thongs above jeans.

You have classy mates.

Real classy.

Des wrote: »

You have classy mates.

Real classy.
    Cheers.Ill be sure to let them know the internet disapproves of them 6 years ago :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

You have classy mates.

Real classy.

Why,are your friends pure blood aristocrats that drink the rarest brandy from 2000 euro crystal glasses in their 8 wing mansions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Nerin wrote: »
    Why,are your friends pure blood aristocrats that drink the rarest brandy from 2000 euro crystal glasses in their 8 wing mansions?

Yep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Yep

You hang with inbred folk! Ewww :p

Advertisement