Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Angron wrote: »
    No, no it doesn't. It means I like some things about the game, I don't like others.

You didn't say what you like about it. You just gave reasons why you don't. It's as if what I said about the "but" was true.

It's a fremium game. It makes its money from making you addicted to collecting. There's nothing fun about addiction!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

gubbie wrote: »
    You didn't say what you like about it. You just gave reasons why you don't. It's as if what I said about the "but" was true.

It's a fremium game. It makes its money from making you addicted to collecting. There's nothing fun about addiction!
    It's as if you're creating an arbitrary reason to say you're right. But fine: I like the humour of the game like with the character dialogue, I like the theme of the events, I like Family Guy in general. Happy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Just completed Santa's List of gifts & was awarded 99,999 cookies/gingerbread men. Happy with that! Should definitely get puppy Brian by the end, probably not Jesus but I may spend clams for him. Very happy with this update once the crazy amount of timed tasks were pared back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

im two socks from baby brian but have everything else! woo hoo. Bought John Mclain but nothing else and have more clams than before the event started even with that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lads wgat must you do too get Santa?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Lads wgat must you do too get Santa?
    Finish the santa's gift list.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

All done! First time ever in this game. With 3 days to spare. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I hate that forced finish. I only missed out on King Yeti (not that I cared about it, but it would have been nice to get absolutely everything). Had 10 hits remaining and would have gotten at least 9 with everyone attacking. Surely one of them would have gotten more than the minimum to give me what I needed. Logged in exactly four hours later to a forced finish and no King Yeti.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Never managed to unlock peters costume to fight the yeti. I had the two previous costumes, but then all of a sudden there was another costume to unlock. Expected to unlock it day ago but could not get the last two dropped items. I could have spent 80 clams but they are so hard to come by, I thought they were better invested in a permanent character than in a costume for a campaign.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭corkie

Never managed to unlock peters costume to fight the yeti. I had the two previous costumes, but then all of a sudden there was another costume to unlock. Expected to unlock it day ago but could not get the last two dropped items. I could have spent 80 clams but they are so hard to come by, I thought they were better invested in a permanent character than in a costume for a campaign.

Peter couldn't fight the yeti??????

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I'm glad you said that corkie, I was about to say I had totally missed that he could! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

corkie wrote: »
    Peter couldn't fight the yeti??????

Ah no the logo was to the right of his falcon costume. Though this was the one that required unlocking. Boo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

I was short 1 blue stocking for Jesus. Sickened, as he is the first earn-able character that I've missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭corkie

3e are airing the Simpsons crossover episode of family guy @23:00

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

District 10 is open!!

A non-timed event!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,897 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

District 10 is open!!

A non-timed event!! :D

Thank God. Sick of the timed events

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Flipping finally got enough bracelets for New Years Eve Jillian. Been on 4/5 for the last 2 days.

anybody having an issue whereby after opening the game after an hour or two that the characters that you sent on tasks aren't on them at all. Been happening to me alot in the last few days

Think I'll have enough time to get the other twin, I just need the performance enhancing drugs so I need to not get on the drops for it.

Think I'll have enough time to get the other twin, I just need the performance enhancing drugs so I need to not get on the drops for it.

I got them both fairly handy

• Advertisement

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I got them both fairly handy
    Yeah, I got everything else pretty fast, it's just those performance enhancers that have been holding me back.

Yeah, I got everything else pretty fast, it's just those performance enhancers that have been holding me back.

I have one of twins unlocked and only need 1 more egg to unlock the other

Had a look at the Facebook page and man they do a good job ignoring people. Almost everyone saying the amount of clams they are charging is too much along with near constant timed events being annoying rather than fun, but still it continues.

If they insist on times events, at least give every character an item earning task. The vast majority are useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭pedatron

I have one of twins unlocked and only need 1 more egg to unlock the other
    Missed out on one twin. Would have rathered I got neither of them! :(

pedatron wrote: »
    Missed out on one twin. Would have rathered I got neither of them! :(

Yeah I have both of them but I have them stored . I only keep the characters that drop items out and store the rest. The amount of characters not being used for tasks outside their own quests is ridiculous

Just deleted the game! Too drawn out and was like a chore logging in!

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭pedatron

Valentines Update is in for anyone that is interested!

Less than 14 hours to go and it's currently unlikely that I even get Lois finished. Targets seemed far too high considering Bonnie and Meg are still to come after Lois. Seems like I would have needed to check in every four hours to even have a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

I'm at the end of bonnie. I made the mistake of not finishing one of the main quests for about a week and only got the cinema two days ago. Unlikely I'll get meg either but i can't say I didn't have the time.

I didn't log in every 4 hours at all.

• Advertisement

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Less than 14 hours to go and it's currently unlikely that I even get Lois finished. Targets seemed far too high considering Bonnie and Meg are still to come after Lois. Seems like I would have needed to check in every four hours to even have a chance.
    Get Lois finished? Is that with collecting the love hearts?

Advertisement