Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What pub to watch the <any sport> match in?

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 billybh

Thanks for that Panthro,good to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Panthro wrote: »
    Munroes was/is a chelsea supporters pub. Savage craic.

Shyt no, not munroes Massimo's is the chelsea supporters pub. It was back in the day anyways. Go down the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,344 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Panthro wrote: »
    Shyt no, not munroes Massimo's is the chelsea supporters pub. It was back in the day anyways. Go down the back.

Went in there about a year ago when a Chelsea -Arsenal match was on - I'm not a Chelsea fan but I figured they'd have it on - and they looked at me like I had four heads when I asked were they showing the match. I think since they've become more foody orientated they ain't half as concerned as they used to be about showing games.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,978 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Arghus wrote: »
    Went in there about a year ago when a Chelsea -Arsenal match was on - I'm not a Chelsea fan but I figured they'd have it on - and they looked at me like I had four heads when I asked were they showing the match. I think since they've become more foody orientated they ain't half as concerned as they used to be about showing games.

Fairly sure I've seen them advertise stuff around different games on their FB in recent times.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,884 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Where would Celtic fans be likely to gather for the Scottish Cup final which is on beforehand?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 billybh

Just a quick update.I went to Massimos to watch the match,they have a Chelsea supporters club there,so the flags were out,BBQ on and a great atmosphere.Just a pity about the result lol

• Registered Users Posts: 49 vf949

Hey guys where would you recommend to watch the Champions League Final in Galway city centre tonight?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,884 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Will be at Pearse Stadium on Sunday for Mayo Galway but looking for best spot to watch 2nd half of Ireland game. Somewhere in Salthill i presume is best so any suggestions? Somewhere big with big screens as im sure there will be a rush after the GAA game

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

Will be at Pearse Stadium on Sunday for Mayo Galway but looking for best spot to watch 2nd half of Ireland game. Somewhere in Salthill i presume is best so any suggestions? Somewhere big with big screens as im sure there will be a rush after the GAA game

The Oslo in Salthill would be your best option.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭TheKaiserChief

Can anybody suggest a pub for Sunday to watch both the Ireland v Austria qualifier (5pm) and Canadian Formula 1 grand prix right after at 7pm?

Would prefer to avoid Salthill due to Mayo v Galway as it will be crazy.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

McGhettigans would have no issue throwing on the F1, especially after the Austria game. I know they've stuck on horse racing during big matches before on screens in the corner. Good food too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭jjpep

Hi, does anyone know anywhere open for the lions game on Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

jjpep wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone know anywhere open for the lions game on Saturday?
    Skeff will be. Theyve been open for each game so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Skeff or Garveys I would say

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement