Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

A Cuban one I was given for my birthday a while back. Quite a flavoursome one, should have checked the label before starting it. Rockin' a Jameson too. For good measure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

A Cuban one I was given for my birthday a while back. Quite a flavoursome one, should have checked the label before starting it. Rockin' a Jameson too. For good measure.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Ahh yes, supposed to be the best. Don't smoke myself, but we had a numerous boxes of Cohibas here for ages..

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Ahh yes, supposed to be the best. Don't smoke myself, but we had a numerous boxes of Cohibas here for ages..

I smoke fewer than half a dozen times a year. Only the 2nd Cuban one I've ever had, usually go with the recession busting likes of Hamlets.

ah hamlets :o i used to like the smell of them.yum

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

ahh yes, Hamlets.. I remember them.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Awful lot of alcohol.

how a lot?

why am i still up!? :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

That nights over for another year... WHAT an interesting night, at least I'm single for new years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Pembily wrote: »
    That nights over for another year... WHAT an interesting night, at least I'm single for new years!

Ghey.

Least wait til you see him face to face before you make such a decision no?

Ohh,was chatting to woman tonight - I know,shock horror! - that Ive known for years.Ive always had a bit of admiration for her but tonight I saw her in a much different light.Im sure that the hape of grog imbibed had nothing to do with it,but the intention is to catch up in the Citay for a beer.

Schweet.
    :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Single for new year? Jesus I can't even begin to imagine how bad that would be.

I'm still attached. She's my rock, she keeps me afloat.

...at least I'm single for new years!

Huh??? When did that happen?? :confused:

Not my decision Otis...
    He rang last night, he realised last week he's not over his ex! Mlah... The timing was crap!

Not my decision Otis...
    He rang last night, he realised last week he's not over his ex! Mlah... The timing was crap!

You're joking!!! What sort of ar*ehole is he doing it over the phone like that?? Sorry to hear missus :(

Nope I'm not joking... Ah I'll be grand!

Nope I'm not joking... Ah I'll be grand!

Ah well. On the bright side we can send ya those expensive choccies without any suspicions and ya don't even have to share*

*except with me :D

Can I have prosseco with the chocs?

Can I have prosseco with the chocs?

oh I'm sure we could manage that. Maybe some fresh strawberries to help bring out the taste of the prosseco ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Ah Jaysus Pem, sorry to hear that. Chin up though, New Years will be a fun night now ;)

TP- where are my goddamn chocolates? huh? :pac:

Otis- go you! Good luck with that one ;)

• Advertisement

Eh hang on. Weren't you just saying how the svelt new figure was there to make the ex jealous???

I'm just being considerate and keeping temptation away by keeping the choccies away.. :p

Eh hang on. Weren't you just saying how the svelt new figure was there to make the ex jealous???

I'm just being considerate and keeping temptation away by keeping the choccies away.. :p

Touché my good man. However- mission accomplished on that one. Gimme chocolate!!

Touché my good man. However- mission accomplished on that one. Gimme chocolate!!

Let's wait until after NYE..

So he was impressed eh?? ;)

Well he didn't say anything, we're not exactly friends now, but yeah. He was. ;)
    You weren't out last night?

Well he didn't say anything, we're not exactly friends now, but yeah. He was. ;)
    You weren't out last night?

Nice one.. :D

Nah gave last night a miss in the end. Still playing catchup with sleep from the last few months and I'm back to work tomorrow so just relaxing at the mo watching some baseball on TV before my drive back to Dub.. :)

Know what you mean there- I need a good 12 hr sleep, but Im getting to the age where sleep-ins are very rare. Afternoon naps ftw :D

Know what you mean there- I need a good 12 hr sleep, but Im getting to the age where sleep-ins are very rare. Afternoon naps ftw :D

Yer never too old for 12 - 14 hr sleeps :D

But I'm always wide-awake by 11am at the latest :(
    Today has now been appointed laundry day. I'm out of socks. I own hundreds of socks, my mother would be so upset if she saw my room :pac:

Anyone wanna bring me some tea and toast?

• Advertisement

Jam or marmalade?

Sheesh these mods are hard to please.....

Neither thanks,but if yer up I wouldnt mind a couple of fried eggs.

Thanks TP :)
    Ah Jaysus Pem, sorry to hear that. Chin up though, New Years will be a fun night now ;)

Otis- go you! Good luck with that one ;)

Thanks Sauv and well done in strutting your hot stuff in front of the ex!

Good luck Otis ;)

But I'm always wide-awake by 11am at the latest :(

Well the secret is to go to bed earlier.. and still get up at 11 after 12 hrs sleep..

Today has now been appointed laundry day. I'm out of socks. I own hundreds of socks, my mother would be so upset if she saw my room :pac:

Shocking behaviour. I hate having dirty laundry lying around. As soon as there is enough for one load, in it goes.. :pac:

Yea yea sure.....

Yea yea sure.....

Don't believe me?? :pac:

• Advertisement

No. Boys only wash themselves and their clothes when their mammy tells them to :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Fuzzy, fuzzy head!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Daisies wrote: »
    Fuzzy, fuzzy head!
    Join the club!
    Starting to wake up now....

No. Boys only wash themselves and their clothes when their mammy tells them to :pac:

Well my Mammy hasn't had to wash any of my clothes in about 10 years. I have house staff for that :pac:

Fuzzy, fuzzy head!

Have you tried using conditioner???

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Have you tried using conditioner???

I can't even come up with a smart reply. If someone is making toast I'd love some too!

Daisies wrote:
    I can't even come up with a smart reply. If someone is making toast I'd love some too!

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Starting to run low on christmas pudding. This is not good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Dr Galen wrote: »
    Starting to run low on christmas pudding. This is not good.
    I had to throw out loads:o Turned into a bit of a pig over Christmas....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Chet Zar

Is it just me or is it dark at like 3 o'clock these days?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,824 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

"Back to the Future" watched, "The Goonies" currently being watched, the likelihood of me moving at any time today is lessening by the second!:pac:

Yuuusssss, sister is ordering and going to collect a Chinese! The day is looking up.

Yuuusssss, sister is ordering and going to collect a Chinese! The day is looking up.
    Whoooop whoop! How's the fuzzy head?

I'm starving, dinner is soon!? Also had a successful day shopping :)

Whoooop whoop! How's the fuzzy head?

I'm starving, dinner is soon!? Also had a successful day shopping :)

You went shopping???? Impressive, I'm having a pjs day!

Nnnnnoooooooo

The sister has decided not to go for a Chinese. I'm so disappointed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement