Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭Glebee

If I just upgraded to Legion would I still have to do the WoD flying achievement or would I just skip to Legion flying. The WoD one is a complete pain at the moment..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

Glebee wrote: »
    If I just upgraded to Legion would I still have to do the WoD flying achievement or would I just skip to Legion flying. The WoD one is a complete pain at the moment..

Yes, WoD Flying is it's own beast. Legion won't give it to you in anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭Glebee

jabberwock wrote: »
    Yes, WoD Flying is it's own beast. Legion won't give it to you in anyway.

going to stick with Draenoe pathfinder achivement, ill only regret it after if I skip it, ill never come back to redo it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

ETA: Mods, apologies, I've likely posted this in the wrong thread, please move or delete if required.

I've actually signed back up just to play around with the game for a bit, I like the fact that they include all content up to the previous expansion as part of standard subscription.

I've not played since probably 2011, would have been likely raiding in Cata at the time, it was a little sad when I logged in and looked at friends list, all of them were offline for months, I'm guessing a lot of people just dropped out of the game.

I've a few level 85 characters, where would you folks recommend I start working on them? I presume pandaland? (my main was previously a resto night elf druid, I'll need to go balance or feral to level up).

Or any good sites you'd recommend to help out?

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,403 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

ETA: Mods, apologies, I've likely posted this in the wrong thread, please move or delete if required.

I've actually signed back up just to play around with the game for a bit, I like the fact that they include all content up to the previous expansion as part of standard subscription.

I've not played since probably 2011, would have been likely raiding in Cata at the time, it was a little sad when I logged in and looked at friends list, all of them were offline for months, I'm guessing a lot of people just dropped out of the game.

I've a few level 85 characters, where would you folks recommend I start working on them? I presume pandaland? (my main was previously a resto night elf druid, I'll need to go balance or feral to level up).

Or any good sites you'd recommend to help out?

Thanks in advance

Welcome back!

Yeah at 85 you can head off to Pandaria, but you'll get to 90 in the first starting area, then its off to Draenor.

For leveling you can head to www.icyveins.com thats the go to place for a good leveling guide.

What server are you on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

Vicxas wrote: »
    Welcome back!

Yeah at 85 you can head off to Pandaria, but you'll get to 90 in the first starting area, then its off to Draenor.

For leveling you can head to www.icyveins.com thats the go to place for a good leveling guide.

What server are you on?

Hey Vicxas, thanks for the welcome and website suggestion :)

I'll have a gander at the site and hopefully will get back in the swing of things soon enough.

Am over on the Hellfire server, Alliance side.

Think I have some lower level characters on other servers but Jaysus knows which ones, been so long I honestly can't remember, nearly sure I had some low level Horde chars on another server, just wanted to see what the game was like from their perspective.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,403 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Hey Vicxas, thanks for the welcome and website suggestion :)

I'll have a gander at the site and hopefully will get back in the swing of things soon enough.

Am over on the Hellfire server, Alliance side.

Think I have some lower level characters on other servers but Jaysus knows which ones, been so long I honestly can't remember, nearly sure I had some low level Horde chars on another server, just wanted to see what the game was like from their perspective.

Jaysus didnt even think they had people on Hellfire anymore :P :)

Throw me an add on BNET and i can give you a dig out sometime. Vicxas#2314 im on Argent Dawn - Alliance.

Advertisement