Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madeleine McCann killer conspiracy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Murray007

This is where the theory falls down for me completely.The timelines just don't make sense in that scenario.

After a perfectly normal dinner with friends, Gerry checks on his daughter, finds her dead and instead of raising the alarm immediately and trying to resuscitate her (him being a doctor and all) as any normal father would, he in a cold, emotionless few minutes hatches the dastardly plan to dispose of her body and dump it where nobody will ever find it, in a location he is not overly familiar with.

He then goes back, completely unflustered, chats to a friend and then returns to the group and continues on with dinner, leaving Kate to check back on the room a short time later. She immediately raises the alarm and the police are called 10 minutes later, in which time he has either stashed the body in the same room the police are soon swarming all over, or has managed to dump his lifeless daughter somewhere close by to where the police are swarming all over.

He then informs his fellow God fearing wife Kate of his actions, who agrees to continue the charade and they begin an elaborate worldwide campaign to find their missing daughter to cover up for this accidental overdose.

5 years later, poor Madeleine has still not been found anywhere in the vicinity. Just where could they have hidden her in such a short space of time, with the eyes of the world on them>

It's possible of course, but completely implausible, imo.

Maybe Gerry did it and Kate doesn't know. That would explain why they are still searching, Gerry knows its pointless but Kate doesn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

Any following the Sonia Poulton vs Jim Gamble -dispute on this case?

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Sapphire3

bjork wrote: »
    Any following the Sonia Poulton vs Jim Gamble -dispute on this case?

No, I haven't heard anything about that yet...can you provide some links, so that I can check it out please? Thanks.

Sapphire3 wrote: »
    No, I haven't heard anything about that yet...can you provide some links, so that I can check it out please? Thanks.

9 September: SY receive 'dossier of Twitter trolls´ and abuse given by the mccann family

1 October 2014: doorsteps twitter troll Brenda Leyland Sky News Crime Correspondent Martin Brunt - she invites him in and they have a private chat. The media go mad incorrectly attributing tweets to @sweepyface (Brenda). Here is her tweeting history: http://greptweet.com/u/sweepyface/sweepyface.txt
    Jim Gamble hails it as great work by Martin Brunt.

Friday 3 October 2014: Gerry McCann calls for example to made of ‘vile’ internet trolls http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/oct/03/gerry-mccann-calls-example-made-vile-internet-trolls

Brenda is found dead in hotel room -not the first "suicide" in this case. It must be noted that death threats had been made to brenda previously and they identified her family and address and put it on twitter.

Sonia Poultan (journo) makes video declaring questioning Madelines death does not make us trolls. Now she´s making a documentary about the untold story of Madeline. Jim Gamble (former head of CEOP) is an avid supporter of the mccanns and declares their innocence every chance he gets. She doorsteps Kate Mccann for an interview. Jim Gamble says it´s terrible.

Poulton wants to interview Gamble for the documentary and wrote and open letter as follows:

OPEN LETTER TO JIM GAMBLE #MCCANN

Following your Twitter attack on me yesterday - and continued today - I reiterate my request to invite you for an interview with regard the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

I was shocked by your vitriolic outburst regarding doorstepping the McCanns. Given that you were not there when it occurred I find you speak without full knowledge of the situation. For a former policeman to speak without understanding of what I have or have not done, is worrying given your high media profile around this case.

For the record, I approached the McCanns at their Leicester home. This is a practice you have publicly applauded when it applied to a single, older woman expressing an opinion e.g. Brenda Leyland also from Leicester. And yet, apparently, it is not to your taste when it comes to those who are at the heart of a story of enormous public investment.

Doorstepping, in matters of public interest, is a valid journalistic tool and I stand-by my decision to do it in this case.

This approach followed interview requests to the McCanns and I made it clear that there were unanswered questions - even more than the 48 police questions that Kate refused to answer when it came to searching for her child - and I sought to help by using whatever appropriate tools I have at my disposable. It is the McCanns who use the expression 'No Stone Unturned' and I believe what I set out to do then, and continue to do, assists rather than obstructs that.

When I received no response to an interview, after several requests over the period of a year, I realised that I had a public duty to pursue this. Thus, myself and a small camera crew went to the McCanns house and asked to talk with them.

Kate, I should point out, didn't find my approach at all 'attacking' as you insist on shrieking all over Twitter, until I told her why I was there and what questions the public - the very public who have been funding the search both through private donations and the current Operation Grange investigation - want answering.

I am not dissuaded from this action even by your use of emotive words in an apparent attempt to create a negative narrative about this documentary and what we are setting out to do. I am relieved that the wider discerning public are finally getting a glimpse of the machinations of those claiming to seek justice for Madeleine McCann.

I have previously asked you for an interview for the documentary I am making called 'The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann'. This is for a number of reasons.

There is your involvement in calling for legal punishment of those you regard as 'trolls' when, in fact, they are mostly just the people who dispute the official version of events surrounding Madeleine's disappearance.

Also, I wish to address the fact that you were involved in the Sky report by Martin Brunt - which featured the doorstepping of Brenda Leyland several days before her death - coupled with your euphoric public congratulations of this action on the day the report was repeatedly aired.

The Sky report, as you know, was based on a so-called dossier of those who oppose the official abduction story. I am given to understand that I feature in that dossier, as did Brenda Leyland. It is no secret that people involved in said dossier were in contact with you prior to Martin Brunt doorstepping Brenda Leyland. People, I have evidence of, who were involved in continually bullying and provoking Brenda Leyland.

Given that experts and commentators have now had a chance to examine Brenda Leyland's social network output regarding the case, and have concluded that she was not a 'troll', I believe - along with many others - that you have questions to answer regarding your role in her public hounding.

I am making this an open letter because I am aware of the deep public interest surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine, not least the millions of pounds that hard-pressed British taxpayers are funding for this, but also because you chose to be public in your condemnation of me and this documentary.

It is also, unquestionably, a unique-ly 'online case' in some regards in that many, many people globally have flocked to the Internet to express their horror at the case receiving such biased reporting in mainstream media.

It is an open secret that the McCann's version of events is widely disputed. Due, in part, to the inability of the couple and their friends to present a consistent account of events. This is out there in the public domain thanks to the work of the Portuguese Police. So it is that people have taken, en masse, to the Internet to express anger, dismay and frustration at the coverage which frequently fails to match reality.

I know you are aware that there are significant rumours surrounding your involvement with the McCanns during the time you were in public office at CEOP. I have seen the tweets that people send to you and the Facebook comments made about you.

I understand what it means to be smeared and I believe that I have a responsibility, as a journalist (of almost three decades), to put those accusations to you. I am not interfering with any on-going police investigation just doing what journalists are supposed to do.

I find it alarming, as do many Twitter observers, that you chose to use social media in a futile attempt to undermine me professionally with childish insults. All the while encouraging your followers to behave in a mob-like fashion towards me. Is this not contrary to what you claim to represent?

However, as many have pointed out, your public attacks have merely served to reinforce what people already believe regarding your somewhat blinkered approach to this case. Certainly, the way you have behaved over the last 24 hours towards myself and others has presented us with the perfect way to illustrate this in the documentary.

As a former policeman, I cannot fathom why you continue to insist that an abduction is the only reasonable conclusion to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

For those who have taken time to truly look at the case - those same people you block on Twitter and refer to as ranters and trolls - and away from the PR-led version of the media coverage, it is clear that there is so much more to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann than we are frequently led to believe.

I wonder, have the facts become immaterial in your quest to defend the McCanns at any cost? I am happy to be proved wrong.

So, Mr. Gamble, what is it to be? I offer you a full recorded interview (and a final mutual agreement of your contribution to the documentary) so you can be assured that your message will not be taken out of context.

I hope, rather than continuing to behave in a deeply unprofessional, evasive and questionable manner, that you take up this invitation.

If you choose not to, then people will make up their own mind why this might be. Your call.

Sonia Poulton
    January 28, 2015

Jim replied saying no

Just a few things (I´ve probably forgotten more)

Gerry had a CEOP manual in Portugal
    Brenda did not tweet any death threats to the mcanns but she was tweeting about a certain Nanny / There were worse things and threats said on twitter wrongly attributed to @sweepyface, but they´re had been death threats made against her and outing of where she lived and pictures of her family & house posted.
    Very convenient Gerry calls for action and action happens
    Mccanns don´t read twitter, yet the dossier was handed in by the mccanns
    Jim Gamble...I´m not too sure what to make of him yet. But he is determined to declare their innocence and comes across as very aggressive in his tweets. He supports bullying by the pro-mcann side (as they refer to themselves). He´s a former police officer and head of CEOP but ....~? if his interests lie in protecting children, why is he most vocal about parents who abandoned their children to go drinking and is a staunch protester of their innocence or any wrong doing (even leaving them alone seems alright with him)
    Another "suicide" the other was the lad who spent all his money going to Portugal to search for Madeline
    What did Brenda and Martin Brunt talk about in their private chat? He threatened her publicly with police action and crown prosecution where there was none.

And then there´s the libel trial....

A message from Gonçalo Amaral today

Dear Friends,

The civil suit that was filed against me by the McCann couple is in its final stages, and the decision concerning material facts, which to me seems rather favourable, is already known. A period for legal allegations ensues, after which we will await the verdict, which I envision will translate into my longed for acquittal and the consequent lifting of the attachments that have caused me such extensive financial difficulties over the past five years. This means that it has been only due to your help that I have been able to financially sustain the ongoing lawsuit, which nonetheless cannot be said about my increasingly strangled personal life.

I say strangled because in reality I am experiencing a very serious crisis on an emotional as well as a financial level. This is due to those who have tried to asphyxiate me financially, wishing for my civil death and wanting to place me in a position where I would be unable to react judicially. After five years (counted since the civil suit was filed) the parents of the child that mysteriously disappeared on the 3rd of May of 2007 in the Algarve were not able to fully achieve what they intended. I am alive, I'm able to financially sustain the civil suit, although not much more than that...

Concerning my emotional crisis, I ask you to understand that for me, this whole struggle is not only about the fundamental discovery of the truth, because no matter how optimistic I may be, I can never forget the demand for damages amounting to 1.200.000 Euro that was filed by the couple, which, if absurdly it would be granted, will completely destroy me on all levels.

To all of you, thank you very much.

Gonçalo Amaral

http://www.pjga.blogspot.nl/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

Sapphire3 wrote: »

I think it's a Twitter dispute Bjork is referring to, you will have to follow them on Twitter.

porsche959 wrote: »
    I think it's a Twitter dispute Bjork is referring to, you will have to follow them on Twitter.

Latest layer of conspiracy: Poulton is not an independent journo and is being paid by dark forces

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

Latest layer of conspiracy: Poulton is not an independent journo and is being paid by dark forces

Poulton is a rather opiniated character who seems to have fallen out with a lot of people but I did like the way she showed up that lightweight Nick Clegg.

http://www.topsecretwriters.com/2014/11/mccanns-real-trolls-bridge-part/

http://www.topsecretwriters.com/2014/11/mccanns-real-trolls-bridge-part-ii/

Background ^^

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/medianews/article4357197.ece
    McCann tweets journalist told to reveal source

Will the McCann family be named as sources of the dossier and hate campaign or is it people being paid by the fund? A police officer said he got the dossier off the family. Even if Brunt doesn't reveal his sources, the police were handed the dossier too, so know where it originated from.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 patrick cuttle

Concerning Paulton referring to gamble as ex police and ceop and then suggesting that his actions are not expected from someone with his employment record. I would like to point out that if someone claims to be interested in protecting children it doe not necessarily mean he is ie jimmy Saville. Also the fact that someone has worked as a police officer in England does not mean he knows about the law, or even that he has basic intelligence. In the past I have read a police statement where the person being interviewed claimed he could not recognize a certain party because he was wearing a balaclava, but later in the same interview he described the non recognizable person as having a goatee beard. The police officer taking the statement did not even ask how the statement maker saw through the balaclava to see a beard. I believe the person making the statement would have had problems getting this past a seven year old, but he got it past a Detective Constable

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

I got my hands on a PDF copy of Goncalo Amaral's book translated in to English if anybody is interested.. It's not the greatest of translations ever but still readable.. I'm sorry to hear that he is in so much trouble.. I didnt realize that things had got so bad for him.. He sounds like a sincere guy from his book.

In response to the question above about the Smith's wife. Martin Smith's wife and family were all witness to the man carrying the child. This is the documentary based on Goncalo Amaral's book, at 4:25 in this video it discusses the anomalies with Jane Tanner's "sighting", and goes on to discuss the man seen by the Smith's.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Barnavave

I got my hands on a PDF copy of Goncalo Amaral's book translated in to English if anybody is interested..

I'd be very interested in reading it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

Barnavave wrote: »
    I'd be very interested in reading it.

Actually as it turns out, I just opened the PDF and they have a link to the webpage of the woman that translated it...

http://thetruthaboutthelie.blogspot.ie/2009/09/complete-book-on-one-page.html

They have it all on the one webpage for some reason.. I'd copy and paste the text into Word..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 710 ✭✭✭omnithanos

I haven't looked into this for a while but this is my favourite picture of them.
    http://i71.servimg.com/u/f71/18/10/13/64/mccann10.jpg

It's time we ended the search for Maddie so officers can focus on threats to the public, says police union chief

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3001635/It-s-time-ended-search-Maddie-officers-focus-threats-public-says-police-union-chief.html#ixzz3UpFJVhh6
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Actually as it turns out, I just opened the PDF and they have a link to the webpage of the woman that translated it...

http://thetruthaboutthelie.blogspot.ie/2009/09/complete-book-on-one-page.html

They have it all on the one webpage for some reason.. I'd copy and paste the text into Word..

Just read the majority of that. That took a while.

This is a new documentary - Very good I must say

An older one by the same lad

Eagerly awaiting this one

Lottery winner and jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/437328/Madeleine-McCann-conspiracy-Lee-Ryan-Lotto-Lag-documentrary

but then

https://mobile.twitter.com/LeeTaylorRyan/status/590054655985590272/actions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭haveringchick

Delighted to see this evening that a Portuguese court has ffound in favour of the McCanns in their libel case vs the odious Goncarlo Amaral. He has to pay them €500000 and costs awarded against him of €106000.
    Also the Judge ordered that all remaining copies of his nasty little pamphlet "The Truth of the Lie" be returned for destruction.
    I hope that the McCanns can now persue the cowardly internet trolls who 8 years later continue to persecute this family who have suffered so grievously.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭noway12345

The scent of death in the boot of their car?

noway12345 wrote: »

Expand please on your theory as to when and how she died why they decided to take an extraordinary course of action in hiding it, how they moved the body while under the glare of the world's press, how they have managed to keep up the pretense for 8 years and how literally 100s of detectives from 2 separate jurisdictions have been drawn into this huge conspiracy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Planted, dog error, or error in dog handling (handler clearly seen to recall dog to car, car easily identified by handler, dog highly likely to instinctively follow hints from handler).

Reminder : subsequent inconclusive DNA in wrong places in that car.

I am glad for the McCanns, it's great that Amaral should have to face and take responsibility for the defamation he committed. Writing and selling a book was what made it a lot worse than a single article in a newspaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

This is a new documentary - Very good I must say

An older one by the same lad

Eagerly awaiting this one

Lottery winner and jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/437328/Madeleine-McCann-conspiracy-Lee-Ryan-Lotto-Lag-documentrary

but then

https://mobile.twitter.com/LeeTaylorRyan/status/590054655985590272/actions

How old was the second video? Was he referring to last christmas?

Delighted to see this evening that a Portuguese court has ffound in favour of the McCanns in their libel case vs the odious Goncarlo Amaral. He has to pay them €500000 and costs awarded against him of €106000.
    Also the Judge ordered that all remaining copies of his nasty little pamphlet "The Truth of the Lie" be returned for destruction.
    I hope that the McCanns can now persue the cowardly internet trolls who 8 years later continue to persecute this family who have suffered so grievously.

Sad if this is the outcome as his theory is the one that makes most sense. I have been amazed at the level of official support given when the case for their innocence is so cloudy.

Expand please on your theory as to when and how she died why they decided to take an extraordinary course of action in hiding it, how they moved the body while under the glare of the world's press, how they have managed to keep up the pretense for 8 years and how literally 100s of detectives from 2 separate jurisdictions have been drawn into this huge conspiracy.

Where did I say I had a theory? Too many questions surround the Mccanns to assume they're innocent I'm afraid.

A great little money spinner

Will they be donating any of the money to cover the €10 million investigation?

Profit form their negligence

A load of doctors leaving children unattended so they can booze. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

I hope Amaral appeals.

Where did I say I had a theory? Too many questions surround the Mccanns to assume they're innocent I'm afraid.

so you don't have any theory at all. ok.
    Well what are the "questions" that surround the McCanns then that you feel haven't been answered?

Well what are the "questions" that surround the McCanns then that you feel haven't been answered?

:D You serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

You don't have to have a theory to discuss a theory here, please keep that and our charter in mind when posting here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Imo the conspiracy theory here should be about the Portuguese police initially trying to cover up their blunders by incriminating the easiest (in the detectives' minds at the time) to incriminate in this case.
    Murat, the parents...

It was in Goncalo Amaral's interest to go along with that of course.

I think towards the end of the investigation we of course see the better side of the PJ.

What is interesting is that people here seem willing to consider that the police messed up in say, the Du Plantier case, but when it comes to the McCanns, the PJ seems immune to such descriptionsl.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement