Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madeleine McCann killer conspiracy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

You have difficulty believing that an abductor would take the oldest child yet you have no problem believing that her loving parents would just kill her???

If they loved her so much, perhaps they shouldn't have left her and two babies alone unsupervised.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Ironbar

I always wondered how someone so well educated and wealthy would be so stupid to not to get a babysitter and leave 3 children unsupervised by themselves even if they were only 100m away.

Because of this I think the parents have something to do with it. I think they gave the children some sedative - they're both doctors, aren't they - so they could enjoy the night and the child died from it.

Knowing that nothing could bring back the child anyway and they would both loose their license and probably go to jail and thus loosing the other two children as well they covered it up.

Now they can never tell the truth for they would be probably killed by the public or be locked up forever unless they do it on their deathbed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Ironbar wrote: »
    I always wondered how someone so well educated and wealthy would be so stupid to not to get a babysitter and leave 3 children unsupervised by themselves even if they were only 100m away.
    The most tight arsed are the wealthy. That's why.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Ironbar wrote: »

Because of this I think the parents have something to do with it. I think they gave the children some sedative - they're both doctors, aren't they - so they could enjoy the night and the child died from it.

Knowing that nothing could bring back the child anyway and they would both loose their license and probably go to jail and thus loosing the other two children as well they covered it up.

Now they can never tell the truth for they would be probably killed by the public or be locked up forever unless they do it on their deathbed.

This is where the theory falls down for me completely.The timelines just don't make sense in that scenario.

After a perfectly normal dinner with friends, Gerry checks on his daughter, finds her dead and instead of raising the alarm immediately and trying to resuscitate her (him being a doctor and all) as any normal father would, he in a cold, emotionless few minutes hatches the dastardly plan to dispose of her body and dump it where nobody will ever find it, in a location he is not overly familiar with.

He then goes back, completely unflustered, chats to a friend and then returns to the group and continues on with dinner, leaving Kate to check back on the room a short time later. She immediately raises the alarm and the police are called 10 minutes later, in which time he has either stashed the body in the same room the police are soon swarming all over, or has managed to dump his lifeless daughter somewhere close by to where the police are swarming all over.

He then informs his fellow God fearing wife Kate of his actions, who agrees to continue the charade and they begin an elaborate worldwide campaign to find their missing daughter to cover up for this accidental overdose.

5 years later, poor Madeleine has still not been found anywhere in the vicinity. Just where could they have hidden her in such a short space of time, with the eyes of the world on them>

It's possible of course, but completely implausible, imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Why didn't they/he/ she take the other 2 kids. Surely it'd almost be as easy to take 3 sedated kids as it is to take 1. I've always wondered that. I also doubt it was a one man operation. Things like watching the parents, the apartment etc would have to be done prior to the kidnapping

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

where did the put the body? How could they have got rid of it?

Cinder_block_preview.png

save-the-ocean-tips_13821_600x450.jpg

Whether you think they done it or not, is it really that hard to believe it could be done? There's very little evidence either way so whoever did do it, was able to do so relatively easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

Madeleine-McCann-main-2367954.jpg

He looks like someone, can't put my finger on it...

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Pure Sound

bur wrote: »

The first one looks a bit like rag "journalist" Paul Williams

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭blastit

Pure Sound wrote: »
    The first one looks a bit like rag "journalist" Paul Williams
    Looks like Bill Bixby to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Looks like Peter Sellers to me...

• Advertisement

bur wrote: »
    Madeleine-McCann-main-2367954.jpg

he also reminds me of Colin Brazier, a sky news reporter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

The only thing I believe the McCann's to be guilty of is neglect, which they'll now have to live with for the rest of their lives.

The whole investigation was a mess, the Portuguese police/investigators have been shockingly bad and the less said about Goncalo Amaral the better, he has his own agenda and can't be believed or taken seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

the police have now started searching near the holiday resort for clues, hopefully they will get some answers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭gjc

I wonder is the current excavation based on firm information or is it more of a random exercise to be seen doing something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Kinzig

The only thing I believe the McCann's to be guilty of is neglect, which they'll now have to live with for the rest of their lives.

The whole investigation was a mess, the Portuguese police/investigators have been shockingly bad and the less said about Goncalo Amaral the better, he has his own agenda and can't be believed or taken seriously.

I see youve fallen for the MSM bull**** about the PJ investigation being a mess:rolleyes:..if you ever actually decide to read the portugese police files on the case which are available on the net you will see it was far from a bad investigation..as a matter of fact they were very close to charging the parents with the occultation of the childs body when political interference from Britain put paid to the whole thing by Gordon Brown putting the squeeze on the portugese PM and getting the case shelved!

The McCanns are guilty ..time will prove this..

gjc wrote: »
    I wonder is the current excavation based on firm information or is it more of a random exercise to be seen doing something.
    i feel the same, thinking they may have been tipped off,

• Registered Users Posts: 7 AnyoneTOO

A few facts here everyone first.
    Gerry McCann is a senior surgeon.
    Its a well known fact that he and his kind know what drugs and the volume to administer....
    The british super establishment couldnt have a senior person like McCann being shown as a murderer. (Shipman!)
    People in the medical profession with the knowledge DO administer drugs to make their children sleep when it suits them
    usually aircraft flights.
    They also have extensive knowledge on what chemicals/acids to use in the breakdown of flesh and bone for the discreet disposal of same.
    Its likely that such can be done in a bath! disposal in a toilet! Burial is too risky, can be found.
    Have you seen videos of children being carried off aircraft asleep? Mine wouldnt be! they would be far too excited.
    Those who deny murder/accidental death here have done the same themselves and go away with it.
    Just like Princess Di, it didnt happen on british soil so therefore plod doesnt have to do anything about it!
    Overseas plod is poor!
    McCanns are now millionaires, thanks to their sob story. Its a dreadful way to make money, but very british!

i still think she is alive, and am hoping for her

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭eyescreamcone

goat2 wrote: »
    i still think she is alive, and am hoping for her

Wow!
    That's some conspiracy theory!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

Just wondering if any boardsies know Martin Smith... I'm was very interested in his statement about the night in question and kind of surprised that we havent heard his story in the media at all...

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id162.html
    The Smith family, from Ireland are returning to their apartment after a night out. As they walk, they pass a man carrying a child in his arms. The man averts his eyes from them to signal that he does not wish to speak.

Four months later, back in Ireland, the Smith family are watching TV. They see the McCanns return to the UK and observe Gerry McCann alight the aeroplane and walk across the tarmac with a sleeping Sean in his arms.

The father, Martin Smith, is shocked. He recognises the way the man turns his head down and the way the child is being held against the shoulder.

It is exactly the same as the man he saw on the streets of Praia da Luz, four months earlier.

He seems a very credible witness and it could just be a case of mistaken identity, I'm surprised that more focus wasnt put on his testimony...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Interesting.

How many ways are there to hold a child (and put your eyes down) though??

Funnily enough I love seeing photos of my dad in the 70's holding me/my siblings or holding nieces and nephews etc, plus my friends (male) holding their babies now, they all seem to hold them the same (funny) way.

But strange have not heard more about this witness alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Sapphire3

How do we know that Madeleine even existed?, for all we know the photos of her could be fakes.
    We know of not one person outside the Mc Cann family who knew of Madeleine before Portugal.
    Maybe the Mc Canns are only doing this for money purposes.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Sapphire3 wrote: »
    How do we know that Madeleine even existed?, for all we know the photos of her could be fakes.
    We know of not one person outside the Mc Cann family who knew of Madeleine before Portugal.

That would be very easy to prove surely

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Just wondering if any boardsies know Martin Smith... I'm was very interested in his statement about the night in question and kind of surprised that we havent heard his story in the media at all...

He seems a very credible witness and it could just be a case of mistaken identity, I'm surprised that more focus wasnt put on his testimony...

There was a good quarter of a documentary done on the Smith's over a year ago. The man the Smith's seen came forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭deanswift

Hey hurler any reason u restart this thread since last post was June?
    Anyway at this remove it will probably never be known what happened to Madeleine.
    One thing is certain that the McCann parents failed in their first duty which was to protect Madeleine and they are guilty of child neglect.
    Like millions of other parents we enjoyed many holidays in the US with our boys when they were young and as many posters have pointed out here when the boys didn't want to eat out for whatever reason usually they just wanted to watch tv my wife went out to get a takeaway.
    The idea of leaving them on their own whether we were on holiday in Ireland or abroad never entered the equation even the times we holidayed with friends.
    So as to what happened Madeline.......it boils down to two theories either the mccanns murdered their daughter and concealed the body......I guess both being medical people they knew more about sedation/disposal of remains than the layman......highly unlikely in the timespan of discovering her missing and reporting her disappearance......much more like is the opportunistic occurrence of someone on the hunt for a little girl for paedophiles.
    Both are horrific scenarios and the McCann parents carry this guilt of leaving their children unattended for the rest of their lives

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

deanswift wrote: »
    Hey hurler any reason u restart this thread since last post was June?
    Anyway at this remove it will probably never be known what happened to Madeleine.

CountyHurler has contributed to the thread with relevant information regarding the theory/ies, it will remain open for discussion.

i read the piece there, was mr smiths wife with him when he saw the adult carrying the child that night, this is a frighting thought

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Sapphire3 wrote: »

Is there not some video or I am only thinking it. But I think it be a bit farfetched to think this

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Sapphire3

Martingriff, There probably is a video, although I couldn't tell you for sure...
    I suppose it's perhaps far-fetched to think this..but stranger things have happened. I mean, look at the Shannon Matthew kidnap hoax?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

Is there not some video or I am only thinking it. But I think it be a bit farfetched to think this

There's the grainy video of "her" coming from the bus on the airport where Gerry says "he's not here to enjoy himself" in response to the camera mans advice to "cheer up"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement