Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much do you spend on supplements

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

jesus christ that l-theanine kicked my ass

suggested dose of 200mg my aching balls.

ill be measuring out 100mg from here on out and then halving that, at least until I can get a scale that counts hundredths of a gramme.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 DayvFit

I spent 130 euro in exchange for 2 vials of test e (will last 10-12 weeks) and a gram of dbol (will last 4 weeks)

Haven't bought a tub of protein in about a year, I bought a weight gainer from my friend half price about 6 months ago.
    I have over a kilo of creatine but don't even use it anymore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Deer

I spend about 50 to 70 on supplements but that is for the husband as well. Diet would be good also.

I buy

liquid gold - love this when tired - gives me a kick up the bum
    soy lechtin
    Omega oils
    B complex
    Vitamin d
    Rhodiola
    Probiotics
    Citricidel
    Milk thistle and dandelion
    Quest bars

Now the husbands diet has been the same and he doesn't exercise and has a big belly but since he started taking the milk thistle, soy lechtin and the omega his belly has definitely gone down.

I don't cars if these are placebos for me they keep me exercising or the thought they are helping does anyway

Don't know much about whey but the likelihood is I wouldn't drink it anyway.

I need to research and see if I can get some of these cheaper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

Deer wrote: »
    I buy

soy lechtin

I need to research and see if I can get some of these cheaper

:confused:

That sh1ts in everything as it is.

You need to research and look at the links between that, gut bacteria and a nice heart attack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

strelok wrote: »
    jesus christ that l-theanine kicked my ass

suggested dose of 200mg my aching balls.

ill be measuring out 100mg from here on out and then halving that, at least until I can get a scale that counts hundredths of a gramme.

tell me more , I was toying the buying some of this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

arayess wrote: »
    tell me more , I was toying the buying some of this.

it just made me super relaxed. it kinda freaked me out a bit how fast and how much of an effect it had, so I was in this weird position of being the most relaxed and cosy I'd ever been while also kind of stressing out about it. i didn't feel normal again for about 4 hours and even then i was still quite comfortable

i measured out .1g this morning around 9am and then scooped a bit out (my scale only does .1's of a gram) to try a lower dose. I had a coffee straight after and I drank it quite fast, felt quite buzzed without the jittery/anxious feeling I usually get if I drink coffee too fast. I typically have to sip a mug over 2-3 hours.

I measured out another .1g just before noon and scooped a little out again. it's nowhere near as 'heavy' as it was yesterday, I feel relaxed but alert. when im sitting at the computer the relaxed feeling is most noticeable but when i'm going around the house doing stuff I have plenty of energy and focus.

if i was getting it again, knowing what I know now, I'd go for tablets or capsules instead of the powder. measuring out .1g or less is a pain in the sack. Vitacost do an own-brand version quite cheap which they say is suntheanine (trademarked high quality l-theanine). if you don't mind waiting a while for slower shipping, you could get a bottle of 100mg caps for cheap enough. would probably be the best way to try it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

All the supplements you need to get results

Advertisement