Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Amazing Spider-Man

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,280 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I really enjoyed it, thought it was much better than the Rami ones.
    Just a shame they decided to re-do the whole origin story, as that slowed it down quite a bit.

The game I'm actually enjoying quite a bit, it's not perfect (Ceiling crawling, lack of variety in enemies >_<) but it's quite enjoyable. Some of the bigger battles with the
    robots, the giant snake one and the three hunters at once
    were quite fun!

Yeah, they were definitely among the best bits. Almost a shame they had the first
    robot battle
    so early in the game when you're still getting used to controls and swinging. I didn't know what was going on. I think the
    Hunter battles
    were the best out of all though. Very frantic and more varied.

Anyway, have all missions/infected/escapees done now, so all that's left is collecting and pictures (only found out you have to take photos of all different enemy types too).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

So I really enjoyed Shattered Dimensions, even though it was abit short and linear, it was still a great effort by Beenox. I skipped Edge of Time, but was wondering for anyone who enjoyed SD, would The Amazing-SM be better than the 2 previous games???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Just bought this today, good little game but the controls feel a bit flakey. I see they tried the batman fighting system but it feels like each punch comes about a second after you hit the button, but I love everything else.

Advertisement