Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v 4.0 (08/07/14 to date)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

FG will get slated at the next election for not turning up to any of these debates.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Dear God, every second person these days is wearing the glasses Harry's wearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,094 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

YFlyer wrote: »
    FG will get slated at the next election for not turning up to any of these debates.

FF are looking good from this by showing up and looking brave. FG always hated media performances, before Enda's time as well. Some things never change i.e. they don't like difficult questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Tedddy

I didn't catch his name, FF immediately after the man who was very anti gay marriage

Aindreas Moynihan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Murphy really is an idiot.

• Advertisement

I didn't catch his name, FF immediately after the man who was very anti gay marriage

The TD never stated his position as well. He conveniently failed to mention what way he's voting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

FF are looking good from this by showing up and looking brave. FG always hated media performances, before Enda's time as well. Some things never change i.e. they don't like difficult questions.

Enda brought forward referendums on getting rid of the Seanad, and he gave you your referendum on getting married.....Both of which have been ignored for years.... But why let the facts get in the way of your childish, populist rant...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

No wonder why they brought in that so call Broadcaster Act.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Dear God, every second person theses days is wearing the glasses Harry's wearing.

He must be reading this thread. He's taken them off.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,676 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

My god. Sarah is SO sexy

• Advertisement

Enda brought forward referendums on getting rid of the Seanad, and he gave you your referendum on getting married.....Both of which have been ignored for years.... But why let the facts get in the way of your childish, populist rant...

Childish?

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

He must be reading this thread. He's taken them off.

dear God, every second person these days are wearing the shirt that Vincent is wearing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Wouldn't Enda miss slinging **** at Gerry? :D assuming he is leader.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

dear God, every second person these days are wearing the shirt that Vincent is wearing

The SAME shirt?

Vinny is on dangerous ground having a go at Dinny :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Didn't Dinny take legal action against Vinny a couple of years ago over some article Vinny wrote?

Didn't Dinny take legal action against Vinny a couple of years ago over some article Vinny wrote?
    No, he took an action against Sam Smyth and lost. He did threaten Vincent with legal action though but so far nothing has happened.

Family values man against men and women marrying:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

Vinny's at that stage of life when he couldn't give two tuppenny "yokes" what anybody thinks of him. Possible he knows more dodgy stuff about obrine than obrine knows about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

No, he took an action against Sam Smyth and lost. He did threaten Vincent with legal action though but so far nothing has happened.
    Ah indeed. I remember Vinny reading out on the show a letter he received from Dinnys legal people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2015/01/28/we-dont-want-to-see-men-and-women-getting-married/

Looks like Broadsheet whos commenters love to diss this site are coming here for inspiration.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

sligojoek wrote: »
    http://www.broadsheet.ie/2015/01/28/we-dont-want-to-see-men-and-women-getting-married/

Looks like Broadsheet whos commenters love to diss this site are coming here for inspiration.

Aindrias Moynihan's eyes have a personality all of their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Did ye hear the Pat Kenny/Enda Kenny interview today?

I was so disappointed in Pat, he gave Enda a very easy time of it. It was like a Fine Gael Political Broadcast :mad:

Sarah McInerney mentioned the interview to Vinnie tonight. He made
    no comment and quickly moved on!!

Roger_007 wrote: »
    Most of the women I know have zero interest in sport........do I move in the wrong circles?

It is a fact that men generally are more
    interested in sport. You only have to look
    at any quiz programme where there are
    choices of topics, eg, BBC's 'Pointless'.
    Women usually groan when 'Sports'
    comes up while most men are delighted
    to see it!

Disheartening seeing so many planning to vote no!

Wouldn't be surprised if some of the
    objecting parents in Coláiste Eoin came
    from areas such as this. Don't underestimate the amount of people
    who will vote No. The Dublin centric
    media would have you believe that most people will vote Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Most of the farmers I know employ accountants so they get all their grants and entitlements... and pay as little tax as possible.

I use an accountant, but it is not for grants and entitlements, it is for the things like depreciation and allowances, yes it keeps the tax down but it is good for the economy, as in to get those things a farmer needs to spend money, which gives employment elsewhere.

Plus using an accountant means you have an expert filing your returns and if you get an audit you have the accountant.

The tax law around farming makes it necessary for most farmers to use an accountant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭lukin

Tedddy wrote: »
    This has traditionally been the most rural and conservative constituency in the country, but with a more urban population recently with the growth of Ballincollig in the south east of the constituency.

Yes I am from this constituency originally and it is probably THE most conservative in the country. In the 1995 divorce referendum it returned the highest no vote in the country. I'd be willing to bet money it will return the highest no vote for the gay marriage referendum too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Family values man against men and women marrying:

The more I listen to him the more he sounds like the aliens from Mars Attacks

Ak ak ak ak ak!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

I agree with MLOD /spit
    The coverage is very explicit. I wonder about its relevance.

• Advertisement

Operation Transformation is exploitative says Vinb.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement