Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show: January 23rd 2015 (Mod Warning #Post 369)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,989 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

The Late Late Show is an atheistic, capitalistic propaganda tool piping into our houses for 2+ hours a week showing us how an atheistic, capitalistic elite from Dublin 4 and its hinterland live. This does NOT represent 99% of Ireland and it should NOT be what we perceive ourselves to be. I am a proud Catholic, straight, churchgoing, farming Irishman. I do not have anything against those who have other orientations and I know that there was a time when Catholicism was also forced: but any ethos, be it Catholic or atheist, should not be forced onto a people. I am Catholic by choice not because someone in the media wants to make me one or not. The media have become so opinionated and cruel and this Late Late Show encourages the worst of this trashy and fake culture that has arisen. We are encouraged to live the 'celeb lifestyle' but that is a closed shop too. Tubridy and his pals film their little meetups on Fridays, and we all are supposed to follow like sheep. It is time we have a say in what appears on the screen and there are more voices than vacuous, atheistic airheads and crass capitalism.

Welcome to the thread, Jim Corr!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Oh no! I don't like what Evanne is wearing :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Ivanne is dressed for a wedding....looking well!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Roger_007 wrote: »
    In fairness, The Riordans raised a few topics which were taboo in Ireland back in the day!

Such as liver fluke and mastitis :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,939 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Nice dress Evanne,ted baker I think...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

WITHDRAW!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

inside job !!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

The Late Late Show is an atheistic, capitalistic propaganda tool piping into our houses for 2+ hours a week showing us how an atheistic, capitalistic elite from Dublin 4 and its hinterland live. This does NOT represent 99% of Ireland and it should NOT be what we perceive ourselves to be. I am a proud Catholic, straight, churchgoing, farming Irishman. I do not have anything against those who have other orientations and I know that there was a time when Catholicism was also forced: but any ethos, be it Catholic or atheist, should not be forced onto a people. I am Catholic by choice not because someone in the media wants to make me one or not. The media have become so opinionated and cruel and this Late Late Show encourages the worst of this trashy and fake culture that has arisen. We are encouraged to live the 'celeb lifestyle' but that is a closed shop too. Tubridy and his pals film their little meetups on Fridays, and we all are supposed to follow like sheep. It is time we have a say in what appears on the screen and there are more voices than vacuous, atheistic airheads and crass capitalism.

Grand so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Pat Kenny??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Roger_007 wrote: »
    In fairness, The Riordans raised a few topics which were taboo in Ireland back in the day!
    Benji's wife on the pill :eek::eek:

• Advertisement

***plugs in Bunneh's ears***

probably would !

• Registered Users Posts: 71,989 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

• Registered Users Posts: 81,387 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

You should voice your opinion in the studio for maximum impact...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Putting on the tin foil hat - can anyone tell me is it shiny side in or out?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Road frontage? Otherwise, piss off. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Cosmo2013

Ivanne is dressed for a wedding....looking well!

Definitely, almost mother of the bride. Nice colour though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Claire Byrne from Laois last week and now kilkennys finest this week. I'm relieving myself of my "th"s and moving to the midlands

she is some speaker in, very comfortable in front of camera in fairness

You should voice your opinion in the studio for maximum impact...

Fake. Illuminati confirmed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,103 ✭✭✭Boom__Boom

Like an RTE therapy session, this.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,042 ✭✭✭✭neris

wow 5 posts and so provactive. this isnt you is it?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLOSIyG7sbzLAumRwSQahRlyvFML7FlHZN9lhSDCBLaSySYI6APw

Pinch Flat wrote: »
    Putting on the tin foil hat - can anyone tell me is it shiny side in or out?

Shiny side. Better at deflecting the governments control rays

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭rodneyTrotter.

JM Skipton wrote: »
    Claire Byrne from Laois last week and now kilkennys finest this week. I'm relieving myself of my "th"s and moving to the midlands

I'd say you weren't the only one relieving last week when Claire was on

It's such a pity nowadays it is so hard to adopt nowadays.

I know a couple in the last couple of years who went through the process of adopting and it was unbelievably hard and so very, very costly to give a child a lovely home...It's obviously right to make it the right process but it was such an hard waiting period for them to go through....They are such a happy family now it would make you smile to see them together.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

JM Skipton wrote: »

It seems like they've started a "Get to Know Your RTE Presenters" slot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Cosmo2013 wrote: »
    Definitely, almost mother of the bride. Nice colour though.

Shoes are mother of the bride too

• Registered Users Posts: 17,881 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Anyone else hear the "tiny baby" thing from that stupid Bupa ad a while ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭tampopo

She looks a bit different, don't know what it is. Does she have her hair tied back on the news or what????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,042 ✭✭✭✭neris

that new set is so unlate late. id say gaybo is turning in his mausoleum at the state of that

Advertisement