Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show: January 23rd 2015 (Mod Warning #Post 369)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭tampopo

I don't really know the "new corrie" lads....

I grew up with the old black and white Coronation Street....

It was always a nice soap with a bit of comedy and real character actors.

I can't watch Eastenders - the shouting and rows just really do my head in!!

yeah, Eddie Yeats, Uncle Albert, Ena Sharples, Hilda and Stan, Mavis....ahhh yes. There was real comedy in it then. Now it's more a case of Wife Swappers. I haven't been a regular for five years or more. Didn't know Deirdre was off the programme for the last few months....

Len Fairclough...Curly...ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

The fooker got Roy Cropper into trouble. I like Roy Cropper, one of the most interesting characters on the show.

But can you make a cup of tea as good as Roy Harry??......:pac:

***looks up train ticket for 50 Boardie's to visit Cork***

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

The fooker got Roy Cropper into trouble. I like Roy Cropper, one of the most interesting characters on the show.

Interesting because you're trying to figure out the bedroom logisitics with his wife, who is now dead, and possibly still in his bedroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,595 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

ProudDUB wrote: »
    I hope so. I'm down to only needing therapy sessions 5 times a week now. You? :)

No therapy. I still can't talk about it. :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Have I ever told you I have walked on the cobbles of Weatherfield? :cool: :cool:

Did you meet any of the cast?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

LOVED the Michael D PIC!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Has it become a fashion accessory for every so-called 'celebrity' to have an ailment of some sort?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,818 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

I think i just broke my coccyx watching this ****e.

He's not bad for a hinge :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭nomdeboardie

"it's a serious disease ... so thank you for asking"

He obviously knows little about our DLB... :rolleyes::pac:

• Advertisement

Hinge!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭tom_tarbucket

can imagine the 2 lads later tryin every bird in site.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,222 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

cofy wrote: »
    Did you meet any of the cast?

Bill Roache, John Savident, Barbara Knox, the guy that plays Dev...

They let me have the last sandwich on the tray!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jameskflynn

Nib wrote: »
    The red lad annoys me.

Give me Fred Elliot any day of the week.

I say, I say! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

some lolz going on here

• Registered Users Posts: 72,222 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Roger_007 wrote: »
    Has it become a fashion accessory for every so-called 'celebrity' to have an ailment of some sort?

Being ginger? :pac:

Is his chest shaved or do ginger lads look shaved

It's dragging a bit.

You can obviously tell Mr. T hasn't a clue about Corrie....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Proper, proper banter!

Thank was quick, he checked Ryan's hand for dirt - lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

Is his chest shaved or do ginger lads look shaved

Is it a dealbreaker?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,700 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

12 bales of €50 notes for €20k, my OCD would prefer if it was 10, wouldn't turn it down though.

Being ginger? :pac:

:mad:

STEADDDDDYYY NOWWWWW........:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

It's The Riordans.

The British can't get enough of Benjy.

It's The Riordan's.

The British can't get enough of Benjy.

:D:D:D

Ah, I loved the Riordans Harry, I thought they were "real" people when I was young!!.....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Roger_007 wrote: »

Yes, tubs will be on the Saturday night show tomorrow speaking about his condition, it involves him turning into a non spontaneous robot with a lack of sporting knowledge and a fake laughter problem the minute there is a camera on him

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭rodneyTrotter.

Ah jasus bring on ken Barlow. Much more interesting corrie star

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Waerobic Woxajack

The Late Late Show is an atheistic, capitalistic propaganda tool piping into our houses for 2+ hours a week showing us how an atheistic, capitalistic elite from Dublin 4 and its hinterland live. This does NOT represent 99% of Ireland and it should NOT be what we perceive ourselves to be. I am a proud Catholic, straight, churchgoing, farming Irishman. I do not have anything against those who have other orientations and I know that there was a time when Catholicism was also forced: but any ethos, be it Catholic or atheist, should not be forced onto a people. I am Catholic by choice not because someone in the media wants to make me one or not. The media have become so opinionated and cruel and this Late Late Show encourages the worst of this trashy and fake culture that has arisen. We are encouraged to live the 'celeb lifestyle' but that is a closed shop too. Tubridy and his pals film their little meetups on Fridays, and we all are supposed to follow like sheep. It is time we have a say in what appears on the screen and there are more voices than vacuous, atheistic airheads and crass capitalism.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

:D:D:D

Ah, I loved the Riordans Harry, I thought they were "real" people when I was young!!.....:)

In fairness, The Riordans raised a few topics which were taboo in Ireland back in the day!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

The Late Late Show is an atheistic, capitalistic propaganda tool piping into our houses for 2+ hours a week showing us how an atheistic, capitalistic elite from Dublin 4 and its hinterland live. This does NOT represent 99% of Ireland and it should NOT be what we perceive ourselves to be. I am a proud Catholic, straight, churchgoing, farming Irishman. I do not have anything against those who have other orientations and I know that there was a time when Catholicism was also forced: but any ethos, be it Catholic or atheist, should not be forced onto a people. I am Catholic by choice not because someone in the media wants to make me one or not. The media have become so opinionated and cruel and this Late Late Show encourages the worst of this trashy and fake culture that has arisen. We are encouraged to live the 'celeb lifestyle' but that is a closed shop too. Tubridy and his pals film their little meetups on Fridays, and we all are supposed to follow like sheep. It is time we have a say in what appears on the screen and there are more voices than vacuous, atheistic airheads and crass capitalism.

Do ya have a faith at all, at all?

Advertisement