Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tito"came to amends" with Dana, possible Franklin showdown at UFC 103

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 robgordon

Tim_Murphy wrote: »
    I actually think he came across quite well. Read Matt Hughes' one as well and he came across as a complete d^ck IMO.

Don't like Hughes at all, either. Great fighter all the same. He just made a lot of excuses in the chapters before fights, which bothered me. Granted, I was reading it on an overnight flight from New York, so may have just been jetlagged :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Tim_Murphy wrote: »
    I actually think he came across quite well. Read Matt Hughes' one as well and he came across as a complete d^ck IMO.
    Id agree with this.Tito came off well in his.
    Hughes came off pretty badly(im still a fan though)
    I dunno what to think of Liddells.Half of it felt like it was written with Dana sitting on his shoulder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 robgordon

Id agree with this.Tito came off well in his.
    Hughes came off pretty badly(im still a fan though)
    I dunno what to think of Liddells.Half of it felt like it was written with Dana sitting on his shoulder

Has anyone read Randy's? I might pick it up for the holliers

Has Tito returned to UFC?

It say's on Dana's twitter 'welcome back Tito''

I find it funnier that it says "welcome back tito" with a smiley face at the end :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Ortiz has had a broken back since his loss to Couture, no wonder he could not fight as often as he'd like. He has had back surgery, paid for by himself. Dana refused for the UFC to pay it even though it happened in one of their events.

The UFC didn't refuse, Tito went to their insurance company and they turned down his claim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

They refused claiming it was a pre existing injury, which may or may not have merit to it. Dont really tend to believe Tito or insurance companies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Vitor Belfort vs. Rich Franklin at UFC 103. :D

Vitor Belfort vs. Rich Franklin at UFC 103. :D

I really dunno how to call this one.I kinda hope Ace more since its at 205 and I wanna see him do well there and Vitor continue at MW

Advertisement