Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Joolsie

Up 4.5lbs tonight in two weeks, back on it as of this morning... no cheating. I skipped the walk tonight though, weather is awful and I'm afraid because I'm so light, the wind will take me... I WISH!!! Best of luck with the weigh ins this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭keesa

Joolsie wrote: »
    Up 4.5lbs tonight in two weeks, back on it as of this morning... no cheating. I skipped the walk tonight though, weather is awful and I'm afraid because I'm so light, the wind will take me... I WISH!!! Best of luck with the weigh ins this week.

Good move! I almost got blown away this morning so Im ordering some Chinese to weigh me down :p

How's everyone doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭picturehangup

How's everyone doing?

Hi Joolsie, Was down 2 this week.
    I am still half a pound away from two stone weight loss.
    Going to nail it this week, but it's very difficult, as I have a work issue going on that has been very upsetting. ::(

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

Hi all I've just started back at WW last week and had my first weigh in today which went really well so I'm thrilled with that. My question is this my OH is going to do WW with me but doesn't want to go to call. I can't find anywhere to figure out what his SP would be, does anyone know where I can get this?

Thanks in advance for your help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

Hi all I've just started back at WW last week and had my first weigh in today which went really well so I'm thrilled with that. My question is this my OH is going to do WW with me but doesn't want to go to class. I can't find anywhere to figure out what his SP would be, does anyone know where I can get this?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

kiersm wrote: »
    Hi all I've just started back at WW last week and had my first weigh in today which went really well so I'm thrilled with that. My question is this my OH is going to do WW with me but doesn't want to go to class. I can't find anywhere to figure out what his SP would be, does anyone know where I can get this?

Could he not go to one class just to get his points? I don't think there is a way to calculate SP yourself. Also think the weeklies are different for everybody too.

On another note- if you're both doing WW I would recommend he goes to class too as you will help motivate each other!! Best of luck with your weight losses :)

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭CorkClaire82

I went yesterday for the first time in two weeks and I was up 2, completely my own fault as I didn't track. I was also away for a week in the US with work but I can't blame that. I think in the past two weeks I've been out for dinner about 9 times!! That's crazy carry on. Anyway, kick up the ar$e yesterday so back to tracking and double checking everything.

Keep going everyone :)

1st day of lent and I've set myself a challenge for it. 6lbs in 6 weeks. Hoping it will focus me!

keesa wrote:
    1st day of lent and I've set myself a challenge for it. 6lbs in 6 weeks. Hoping it will focus me!

I've the same challenge set. Down pound and a half last night. 1st day of lent, off everything bar apple tart so must look up ww recipes 😀😀😀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

I've the same challenge set. Down pound and a half last night. 1st day of lent, off everything bar apple tart so must look up ww recipes 😀😀😀

If you find a low SP recipe for the apple tart let me know. I'm starting to struggle with sweet things as everything is just so high.

All the best with your plan :D

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭picturehangup

Well done you!
    I stayed the same, still half pound off that now very elusive two stone target.
    And... I am going to London for a two night break..
    ah well...... I will just walk the legs of myself over there. No underground for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭colossus-x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

keesa wrote: »

I'm going to join you on that keesa
    I'm not attending class at the moment, but am eating healthily, so, here goes!

Oh I might join that too Keesa!

Weighed in yesterday and I was UP 1.5lbs, I was disgusted. I pointed really well (I thought) and I felt great going in so expected to be DOWN at least that. I won't let it knock me though, I'm going to be super super SUPER focused now.

Well the first 2 days of pointing haven't been great but at least I'm pointing!! I've 2 weeks in the states at the start of march and then a weekend in Italy at paddys too so it's going to be tough but hey, 1 a week on average should be totally manageable!!

If you find a low SP recipe for the apple tart let me know. I'm starting to struggle with sweet things as everything is just so high.

All the best with your plan

Cookie Dough haven't came across anything yet but when I do, I'll send it on. It would be a nice weekend treat.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Barefoot123

Hi everyone! I joined online last week so have my WI at home tomorrow. Found this week great so hoping I'll b down a bit. Haven't done WW in years but really liking the smart points so farðŸ‘ðŸ»Have 5 stone to lose so a long road ahead but am feeling positive😀

Down 7lbs after my first week! Absolutely delighted :-)

Welcome aboard Barefoot123 and well done on your first weigh in loss :)

• Advertisement

Chips are evil, had some yesterday evening and feeling like crap this morning, so bloated. It's going to be a green tea day and plenty of water, weigh in tomorrow evening 😨😨😨😨

Well I was down SEVEN! Unbelievable. I knew last week's gain wasn't deserved but never thought this would happen, chuffed. However, I'm at this long enough to know I've to be very vigilant this week now!

Well done CorkClaire82! Fantastic result! I had my 2nd WI this morning and was down 2lbs. Was happy with that especially as I had 2 bad days during the week. I've learnt from those though and really enthusiastic about the coming week & getting it right :-) I logged everything I ate during my 2 bad days which is something I've never done before (have always turned a blind eye on previous attempts) & I was completely shocked at the amount I ate... Onwards & downwards from here

Well done BareFoot, very good going. I went last night and I was up 2.5lbs, no blooming consistency. I do think though with a massive loss like 7lbs it isn't always possible to keep it off. I don't have a massive amount to lose so going up a couple wouldn't be surprising. It's annoying though. Anyway, back at it this week and hopefully it's a nice loss next week.

I need help. I just can't get back in to it at all. I start the week great and then by Wednesday I have lost all control. I'm up over a stone now since mid December and I'm so worried that I won't be able to bring it under control. Any or all suggestions welcomed :(:( ... (feeling like giving in)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

I need help. I just can't get back in to it at all. I start the week great and then by Wednesday I have lost all control. I'm up over a stone now since mid December and I'm so worried that I won't be able to bring it under control. Any or all suggestions welcomed :(:( ... (feeling like giving in)

Have you read your smile book? You need to put yourself first, stop beating yourself up. A great statement I love that is on a poster in my class... Be Real, Not Perfect. Do the best you can, take it day by day. Would definitely recommend doing a meal plan full of tasty dinners so you won't be tempted elsewhere and make a shopping list and stick to it. When making the meal plan, allow some points for a daily treat if that is what keeps you sane.

Perhaps change meetings to change it up, I find Wednesday meetings the best as they are close enough to the weekend that you retain some motivation and far enough also so you can do damage limitation if you slip up on the weekend. Track track track, even on bad days, it might not be as bad as you thought. Tracking is the only way to go I think. If you're doing No Count, perhaps try pointing for a while.

Change up your food and try to incorporate a little exercise, if you manage a 15 minute walk most days, you will feel extra motivated.

Get a photo of you at your heaviest, stick it on piece of paper and write 5 reasons why you want to lose the weight and stick it somewhere where you will see it every day. Think about how unhappy you would be if you put loads of weight back on, believe me, I did, I lost 4 stone and ended up putting 5 back on over a period of time. I spent a long time feel regret and disgust and cursing myself for wasting so much time but you need to not look backwards as that is not going to get you anywhere. Today is the first day of a fresh start :)

Best of luck :)

Monife wrote: »
    Have you read your smile book? You need to put yourself first, stop beating yourself up. A great statement I love that is on a poster in my class... Be Real, Not Perfect. Do the best you can, take it day by day. Would definitely recommend doing a meal plan full of tasty dinners so you won't be tempted elsewhere and make a shopping list and stick to it. When making the meal plan, allow some points for a daily treat if that is what keeps you sane.

Perhaps change meetings to change it up, I find Wednesday meetings the best as they are close enough to the weekend that you retain some motivation and far enough also so you can do damage limitation if you slip up on the weekend. Track track track, even on bad days, it might not be as bad as you thought. Tracking is the only way to go I think. If you're doing No Count, perhaps try pointing for a while.

Change up your food and try to incorporate a little exercise, if you manage a 15 minute walk most days, you will feel extra motivated.

Get a photo of you at your heaviest, stick it on piece of paper and write 5 reasons why you want to lose the weight and stick it somewhere where you will see it every day. Think about how unhappy you would be if you put loads of weight back on, believe me, I did, I lost 4 stone and ended up putting 5 back on over a period of time. I spent a long time feel regret and disgust and cursing myself for wasting so much time but you need to not look backwards as that is not going to get you anywhere. Today is the first day of a fresh start :)

Best of luck :)

Thanks Monife, went to class last night and was up a half a pound. My leader told me to cop on and snap out of it; it was the wake up call I needed. I'm back on the wagon today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Back to class last night, haven't been there in months, so the smart points are new to me. Looking forward to getting to know about them, it looks like a good plan.
    Best of luck, one and all!

Just back from the states with work. Breakfast lunch and dinner out everyday for 2 weeks. Needless to say I'm up. Alot.

Determined to get back into it now. My belly is hanging out over my jeans. Far cry from my lovely goal belly. 10lbs from it! I refuse to be a stone from goal! So get ready to hear a lot from me!

• Advertisement

Doing really well so far. Best I've managed in months! Day 3 complete. 14 ap earned and 1 used with all my weeklies in tact and saved for my weekend in Italy! Fingers crossed!

Advertisement