Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congratulations thugs

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Rentokil81

Afew ppl i know have been attacked by recently by these so called hood rats I have come to hear who they are and think its time to name and shame wont mention any minors but some over 18 s
    they say they want to be given a chance i know they have gotten jobs and will be writing to their employer exactly what sort of ppl they have recruited......
    I am a believer in the law but one night soon my little thugs my advice is watch yer backs alot of anger out there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Tuam85

Was in court last week and two little sh*ts have been charged with causing the damage there during the year and was listening to Galway bay and 4 lads have been charged with assaults in the town Galway bay named them as <no link, no names - biko>

I know the other lads who were charged with the damage but as their names haven't been read out on a regional radio station I'm not going to print them here....

On the bad side is it 4 penalty points you get in court for not paying a speeding fine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Hoodrats2k10

<snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Hoodrats2k10

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hood rat posts removed and users banned.
    You're not cool and I don't want you here to "tag" the forum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

biko wrote: »
    Hood rat posts removed and users banned.

well done sir, keep up the good work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭alibabba

One of my mates at work was telling me at dinner that this hoodrats gang in Tuam, their latest 'venture' is waiting outside pubs at nite, they randomly just pick someone leaving the pub and beat them to a pulp.

Jasus whats the world coming to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

As i clicked out this thread i happened to listening to a song called Ghetto War by a german metal called Kreator:

Out there in the shadows of suburbia
    Minds consumed by substance only cold hearts survived
    A gathering of mutants in disorder
    Way below the surface something is still alive

Confrontation, terror is the law
    Beneath the ruins of this Ghetto War!

:D seriously though. I can't understand why the normal thinking people of tuam dont do something about this. Organise & burn them out their of f**kn houses. Sounds a bit harsh? Cant see what else is being done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭alibabba

sentient_6 wrote: »
    As i clicked out this thread i happened to listening to a song called Ghetto War by a german metal called Kreator:

Out there in the shadows of suburbia
    Minds consumed by substance only cold hearts survived
    A gathering of mutants in disorder
    Way below the surface something is still alive

Confrontation, terror is the law
    Beneath the ruins of this Ghetto War!

:D seriously though. I can't understand why the normal thinking people of tuam dont do something about this. Organise & burn them out their of f**kn houses. Sounds a bit harsh? Cant see what else is being done.

Your only going down to their level really.

Id be more with arresting these loonies .... irons and chains on them 24 hours a day .... nice bright illuminous overalls .... paint bucket and brush .... and spend five years cleaning up the town they are thrashing.

• Advertisement

One family from near Tuam have started acting like the law by beating the **** into lads associated and involved in these random beatings... I personal think that this is just as bad

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Tuam85 wrote: »
    Was in court last week and two little sh*ts have been charged with causing the damage there during the year and was listening to Galway bay and 4 lads have been charged with assaults in the town Galway bay named them as <no link, no names - biko>

You must put links in the same post as you make accusations in, otherwise I'll remove it as hearsay/rumour spreading.
    I will not try to find your links for you, you must do that yourself. Also it should be newspaper links, not heard over the radio as it cannot be verified unless it's printed.

Again - without links in post to reputable source you can not name names.
    Hope that clears it up for everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭coup1917

One family from near Tuam have started acting like the law by beating the **** into lads associated and involved in these random beatings... I personal think that this is just as bad

Well I for one am delighted to hear someone is finally laying into these little spastics...Its been going on for way too long now & the guards are getting nowhere..
    If they're not spraying graffity on houses they're causing trouble for people trying to enjoy a nite out....

I've had a window smashed in by them, one of my mates was cornered on his way home...

This will probably only end when someone goes too far on one of these little runts........they've had ample warning though so bring it on......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

BESman wrote: »
    I used to think Tuam was bad. Then I moved to Limerick.
    I used to think Limerick was bad. Then i moved to Tuam.

I know the family you're referring to.
    They and their buddies are just as bad as any of the Tuam scumbags, if not worse.
    They're savagely assaulting totally innocent people, not just hoodrats.
    If the Gardai have their way, several of them will be joining the hoodrats in prison soon.
    I look forward to the day when scum like they and the hoodrats are locked up.

coup1917 wrote: »
    Well I for one am delighted to hear someone is finally laying into these little spastics.........

When people take the law into their own hands, we are all in danger.
    The innocent are as likely to be victims of 'revenge attacks' as the guilty.
    This has already happened on more than one occassion in Tuam recently.
    The 'vigilante' family you're referring to are no heroes.
    Their innocent victims can testify to that, and will be doing so in Tuam District Court or Galway Circuit Court soon.

coup1917 wrote: »
    Well I for one am delighted to hear someone is finally laying into these little spastics...Its been going on for way too long now & the guards are getting nowhere..
    If they're not spraying graffity on houses they're causing trouble for people trying to enjoy a nite out....

I've had a window smashed in by them, one of my mates was cornered on his way home...

This will probably only end when someone goes too far on one of these little runts........they've had ample warning though so bring it on......

Have to say I'm surprised at this attitude... The people doing the beatings on them are going to end up in prison... These little ****s that are causing trouble because they have the town running scared... They think that if the punch johnny or mick or whoever they'll get away with it... And they will... Y??? Because the person they hit never make a complaint.... Gardai have enough to deal with in Tuam be it a fatal traffic accident or a drunk causing a nuisance the gardai are out there doing a thankless job. I think it would be interesting and maybe the figures are released but the amount of assault complaints made have actually been followed up with a formal complaint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭coup1917

Have to say I'm surprised at this attitude... The people doing the beatings on them are going to end up in prison... These little ****s that are causing trouble because they have the town running scared... They think that if the punch johnny or mick or whoever they'll get away with it... And they will... Y??? Because the person they hit never make a complaint.... Gardai have enough to deal with in Tuam be it a fatal traffic accident or a drunk causing a nuisance the gardai are out there doing a thankless job. I think it would be interesting and maybe the figures are released but the amount of assault complaints made have actually been followed up with a formal complaint.

I think you'll find this attitude is more common than you think...
    For my part, it stems from working for years in Galway city, while still living in Tuam. My experience of growing up in Tuam was very enjoyable. But to have to listen to the same sh*t year in year out about the town,.. being stereotyped with the uneducated, mindless idiots whose only social outlet is their signing for a weekly dole payout.... and all they will ever amount to in my opinion...Its becoming harder to associate with the lively vibrant town I experienced growing up....

I only recently heard about this whole hoodrats stupidity.

*sigh* that is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 skylock

I think the media and some members of the Town Council got carried away with this hood rat thing,these young people are only runts and need a little guidance.A good kick in the pants would sort most of them out but one is more than surprised to hear where the Majority of these young people are from.I would advise againist giveing them crediblity.:eek:

• Advertisement

skylock wrote: »
    I think the media and some members of the Town Council got carried away with this hood rat thing,these young people are only runts and need a little guidance.A good kick in the pants would sort most of them out but one is more than surprised to hear where the Majority of these young people are from.I would advise againist giveing them crediblity.:eek:

About time we had someone talking sense about the immature youths... This goes on in every town and city across Ireland the only difference with Tuam is that one town councillor decided she wanted to gain some more bad publicity for a small town... The reason this has become such an issue is because Tuam is so small... If anyone is fighting in Tuam at all now they are labelled hoodrats with or without an association to the group of so called youth... I just hope the courts systems deals with them adequately... But no doubt they'll be out of prison quicker then when they went in.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Theponylady

I'm afraid I don't agree with you here. I've lived in a number of towns in county Galway, including Tuam. I intended to buy a house in Tuam. But the gangs of youngsters (and some much older hoodlums, old enough to know better) were simply too intimidating to me. It's a shame, because the town is lovely, with a good proximity to Galway city and Castlebar. It's a shame it's "hub status" never got it any decent public transportation. I think that's half the problem-if you don't have a car, you can't get anywhere from Tuam. And, there is very little to do in the town. So bored young people(and others, not just youngsters) find ways to entertain themselves, ways that unfortunately aren't socially acceptable to most of us. Finding jobs is tough if you live in the town but don't drive as well.

The other towns I've lived in had minor problems, but NOTHING on the scale of what I've seen in Tuam. I've never felt intimidated anywhere else the way I did there. In Tuam, I was often truly afraid I'd be hurt, over nothing!

Well Ive travelled about myself and Tuam is now my home... I do feel safe and I've never felt intimidated... These youths are thriving on the attention they are getting.... At the end of the day they are getting away with a lot of things because people refusing to make complaints against them... I personally feel that Garda patrols are not great in Tuam and as a result these youths are running riot... It's a typical reaction from the superintendent in Tuam to increase patrols following the fight near the bridge bar... However has anyone notice these patrol have stopped... This week the Garda commissioner announced that the overtime budget was cut by half... Naturally Dublin and Limerick will receive most these resources and Tuam won't even feature... So less overtime inmy mind would mean less patrols correct me if I'm wrong. I do appreciate the gardai are doing their best though

• Registered Users Posts: 46 d4head77

When are we Irish going to stop tolerating rubbish like these people and saying ah sure they are just misguided - and just give the guards AK47s!!!

We are taught to respect. We are told everyone is sacred. But it's 1 am, I have had a bad day, and I just feel (at this stage!) that walkiong garbage like these ought to be just obliterated from society!!!! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

i dont lol often but this thread made me smile:D

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Theponylady

I know the couple years I lived in Tuam, I can count the number of times I saw police foot patrols on one hand. I saw them in their cars quite often, I just never saw them get OUT of them! Now, the past four or five times I've recently driven through Tuam, I've seen foot patrols. Foot patrols seem much more useful than cruising around in cars. Sadly, I do believe you are right, the gardes are doing the best they can with the limited resources they have. And you are right again, it's not helping that people aren't making complaints against those causing the problems. But the fact of the matter is, they aren't complaining...because they are afraid! It seems in Ireland, that if you don't live in Dublin, you just don't count, and don't have the rights Dubliners take for granted:( Most of the money seems to stay there, and things that simply aren't considered acceptable in Dublin, are accepted in other parts of the country, because there is no choice in the matter.
    Well Ive travelled about myself and Tuam is now my home... I do feel safe and I've never felt intimidated... These youths are thriving on the attention they are getting.... At the end of the day they are getting away with a lot of things because people refusing to make complaints against them... I personally feel that Garda patrols are not great in Tuam and as a result these youths are running riot... It's a typical reaction from the superintendent in Tuam to increase patrols following the fight near the bridge bar... However has anyone notice these patrol have stopped... This week the Garda commissioner announced that the overtime budget was cut by half... Naturally Dublin and Limerick will receive most these resources and Tuam won't even feature... So less overtime inmy mind would mean less patrols correct me if I'm wrong. I do appreciate the gardai are doing their best though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

i dont lol often but this thread made me smile:D

A very funny thread alright.

I honestly thought even the thickest group of Irish scumbags would be sensible enought not to embarrass themselves by starting a 'gang' and giving it a name.......especially one as rediculous as 'The hoodrats'

Hey does anyone remember when the hoodrats got framed for killing Cyris the Virus and had to make it across Tuam with all the other gangs after their blood?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 skylock

well I have lived in Tuam all my life it is a great Town,and quite honestly it is a safe Town to live in.The so called hoodrats are not worth discussing ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭Holybejaysus

A very funny thread alright.

I honestly thought even the thickest group of Irish scumbags would be sensible enought not to embarrass themselves by starting a 'gang' and giving it a name.......especially one as rediculous as 'The hoodrats'

Hey does anyone remember when the hoodrats got framed for killing Cyris the Virus and had to make it across Tuam with all the other gangs after their blood?

Wouldn't it be even better if they all enrolled for choreography lessons and then they could treat the bystanders to a snazzy interpretive dance as they did battle on a wet January night outside the Cathedral? And....

kick, step, kick pivot twist.

sharks.jpg

• Advertisement

I have to say fair play to some of the gardai I heard that Garda Hehir arrest on of the individuals and the judge gave him 2 months in St pats prison. That's one problem gone only a few more to go

Just felt this thread near some positive news for the guards and to show the thugs are being rounded up

Advertisement