Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whatcha Playing ?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Its wierd the way over here u all seem to love Counter Strike while in USA its like an old ****ty game, hardly anyone ive met over here plays Mohaa, wuts so great about CS its a load of bull compared to games like BF1942 or Wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Rags

Currently playing Gothic 2 like a madman! My god, this game rules!
    Lives up to the original easily

Couldnt agree more, this game is amazing. Probably the best rpg I ever played. Yes even better then morrowind:). Cant believe I hear so little about it tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭ArphaRima

Battlefield 1942 Desert Combat 0.38d (bloody brilliant online) mp
    " " Road to Rome mp

Splinter Cell sp
    Medieval Total War sp
    WW2: Frontline Command sp
    MOHAA Spearhead mp

Really cant wait for Doom III, Star Wars Galaxies, Modern Air Combat: Lock On, and a few others.

Just started an upgrade process in preparation for Doom 3 (decent excuse). Geforce FX 5800 to start with. 3.2-ish Ghz PC800 to come etc... cant wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Nobody

Well, it's been a 50/50 split between Silent Hill 3, & Eve Online. Me is havin' a "ball".

Naturally, I'm man enough to be playin' SH3 in the dark. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭shinzon

desert combat

Halo

Splinter cell

Freelancer (does anyone know why this game doesnt work on the nvidia 44.03 drivers, will only work on 40:72)

Thats about it

Shin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Dancing_Priest

I've just finished gta 3 on the PC (again) , my order for vice city is now in the post ,
    just finished freelancer and monkey Island 4 , ( if I fail my leaving I can allways say it was the monkeys fault). ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I'm currently running around at the end of Xenogears picking up all the bits and pieces I missed in the game before taking on the final boss. Trying to prolong the experience a bit, it's so damn good and the next chapter is so far away...

On the Cube, I'm still playing Skies of Arcadia Legends. Never got far into it on the DC, and I'm absolutely loving it now - a really excellent traditional style RPG, just what the doctor ordered.

On PC, I've been playing Viking Invasion for a review I'm writing, but my leisure gaming time is entirely occupied by Counter-Strike. However, I was beaten in a 1v1 by a high-pinging Dustaz yesterday, so I think I may uninstall Half-Life and commit Seppuku with a letter-opener.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Kalina

I'm playing Splinter Cell at the moment, about half way through it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

P.C.:
    Homeworld 2: Cataclysm...old but brilliant and i cant play anything new on meh pc cause i nuked it and its back to a celery 400:rolleyes:

GBA:
    Zelda lltp. wasn't too gone on it for the first few hours but now...

Waiting on Adwance Wars to be delivered....hurry up cdwow!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Star Trek: Elite Force II - Quite Easy, fun to walk around the Enterprise, Borg Spheres, etc.

Colin McRae Rally III - Excellent rendition of a favourite, challenging champe0nship mode.

WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne - Comparable to StarCraft Brood Wars in difficulty. Will make me play WC3 online again for sure.

Luc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 ScArY_Cheese

weee

Gaaaaaaaaaaaames!

im only playing a few at the moment:

(i have no other console so all theg ame i mention ar for the pc)

Chaser- it says it is possably the best FPS ever made... but i doubt it... the gfx aint that good neither

WC3- is pretty cool... i didnt know there was an expansion out for it.. whats it like??

Unreal Tourniment 2003- fekking excellent game, cant wait for ut2004

C&C Generals- not that god, the engine is class looking, but fekk... story line is a load of bollokks and the online play has tons of bugs.... not too original either, they copied WC3's play

RA2- a classic... if this had the Generals engine it would be the best RTS game out for years to come

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 BigglesWorth

Im playing the glorious Thief 2 atm stuck in shadows smiting guards over the head with a big bloody mallet/thing , just dont let me near any dark areas in real life, its gone to my head:rolleyes:

X-box is the spawn of Devil. I have one with Halo and splinter cell. Advise for everyone DONT BUY ONE, buy a nice radeon9700pro and a few games for your pc

Advertisement