Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I'll be playing COD4 and some wager matches/zombies later on.

Early flight over for the match tomorrow so I'll do an all-nighter probably if there are people willing to do likewise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I'll be playing COD4 and some wager matches/zombies later on.

Early flight over for the match tomorrow so I'll do an all-nighter probably if there are people willing to do likewise.

Ah well, but late reading this now.

Enjoy the match :) (Hope ye don't lose by too much :pac:)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Was on for a few games if Dom and playing with just the psg. Awesome fun on havana looking over B :pac:

Sweet fvckin' jesus, some of the stupidity in this game is unreal. 6v6 TDM on Jungle. Enemy team keeps putting TI's around A flag (I think) and up on the big high cliff. My team mates kept running back and back and back to the same spot again where there were guys pointing their guns at the wooden ladder.

I was hanging around the small huts picking people off as they spawned and cooking frags to lob up.

Fool me once and all that :mad:, fool me 7 times? You're a retard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Decided to go on MW2 to see how bad the hacking has become, my kd dropped big time and i got demoted :confused:.

Loved the super speed though and high jump.

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Decided to go on MW2 to see how bad the hacking has become, my kd dropped big time and i got demoted :confused:.

Loved the super speed though and high jump.

Happened to me on COD4.

___

Just to say I'll be on COD tonight sometime.

God CoD 4 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Leeg17 wrote: »
    God CoD 4 :)

Boastful ! :P :D

Meant to say got :o

I'm taking it back out of the ps now, 6 TDM in a row hacked, and 2 SnD.

• Advertisement

Meant to say got :o

I'm taking it back out of the ps now, 6 TDM in a row hacked, and 2 SnD.

I was J/K man . ! I played 3 TDMs yesterday and they were fine! great fun infact. I found the sound and smoothness astonishing coming from Black Ops. :(

As I said before, MTDM is your best bet for getting a smooth running game in. I personally don't mind the fast speed glitch. The slow one and especially many god-esque type glitches are painful for me being the COD4 fan boy I'am :mad: :(

23-7 on Nuketown, but the funny bit was the GWK. Put a guy into last stand, and killed by lobbing a smoke nade into his sac :pac: Lobby was in stiches on the mic

23-7 on Nuketown, but the funny bit was the GWK. Put a guy into last stand, and killed by lobbing a smoke nade into his sac :pac: Lobby was in stiches on the mic

A nade in the nades. Always good for a laugh !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Or a willy pete to the willy :P

Such a lol game of HSnD with Ade there. Got a 125* ladder stall hipfire how's your ma headshot with the golden AK. Also got a nice suicide off the big building in Crash and got a guy. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Sent lee a pm about this earlier, had probably my finest game on MW2 ever on Overgrown on TDM, three, count em, three ac-130s in one TDM match, I wrecked that other team, their highest scoring guy had 8 kills, I went 37-4, everyone else on my team had 10 or less kills. Running the ump45 and spas, went all Sandy on their asses :D got 2 friend requests out of it lol got a triple kill by blowing up the big gas container down by the petrol station, and a bunch more from the AC as the other team spawned out in the field, saw those glorious little red boxes appear and let rip with it, triple, triple,double,double awwww yeah :cool: christ I wish MW2 had a theatre mode in it

The amount of 13 year olds kids that creamed themselves tonight once they saw Optic_el_Nino in the lobby was unreal.

Then they were like kids who had just found out Santy wasn't real once Ade didn't snipe.

"oh my god, you're not the real optic!?!?!?!?!?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

throw an inv if anyones playing some blops

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Ive made the transition from seXBOX to PS lads, willing to grit my teeth and make friends :p chnkylvr699 at your service

Will add you when I get on :)

• Advertisement

Magill wrote: »
    throw an inv if anyones playing some blops

What's your psn Magill?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

LakesKeane wrote: »
    What's your psn Magill?

magill05

*stalk*

LakesKeane wrote: »
    What's your psn Magill?

New one is Magill05.

Ade and I were messing with Lakes earlier on because I was using an alternate Ade account on CoD4.
    1. "I'm Lee and he's Ade"
    2. "No I'm Lee and he's Ade"
    Lakes : "Wait who's who"
    1. "I'm Shammy, and that's Lee"
    2. "Now now Krudler"

Bitta this craic going on :pac:
    parent-trap-98-lg-28148184.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

New one is Magill05.

Ade and I were messing with Lakes earlier on because I was using an alternate Ade account on CoD4.
    1. "I'm Lee and he's Ade"
    2. "No I'm Lee and he's Ade"
    Lakes : "Wait who's who"
    1. "I'm Shammy, and that's Lee"
    2. "Now now Krudler"

Bitta this craic going on :pac:
    parent-trap-98-lg-28148184.jpg
    Wait what?
    :P

Ade and I were using two of Ades accounts on CoD4 (I didn't wanna level up from 1) and Lakes joined us for some HSnD. He was asking who's who, and Ade and I pretended to be each other, and then other people.

I know did you see the stick out tongue below post.

I do now haha

would my brother ever get off the playstation. I've been at work all day and i guarantee you he's been sitting on his hole playing for the past 8 hours.

Ahh leave him alone.

lol no.

• Advertisement

Ok then tell him to get the fcuck of your playstation.

Take out a roll of 50's and bítch slap him .

i would. Should be on soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Kersmash wrote: »
    would my brother ever get off the playstation. I've been at work all day and i guarantee you he's been sitting on his hole playing for the past 8 hours.

like you've never played for 8 hours before!! lol!! :D

I do it all the time, but I paid for the tv, game and headset, therefore I decide when I want to play :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Soz i left on hanoi, stupid internet dropped, couldn't be arsed signing back in. Good games tho, usually groundwar is unstable as ****, never mind a full group.

I left durning demolition on Firisng Range. Started ppor but got into the sswing of things, got me pups and everything, then the host migrated and it felt like my bullets weren't even registering. That coupled with ****ty spawns got me so frustrated that I have to buy a new controller tomorrow :/ Was gonna get one soon anyway but now I wont be able to play without getting another one.

Sorry for ditching on Demo, interest waned fairly rapidly.

Knife only saved me from complete boredom tonight as I wasn't in the mood to play. Was praying we'd get into a smooth running lobby in COD4 but alas it weren't to be.

Kersmash wrote: »
    I left durning demolition on Firisng Range. Started ppor but got into the sswing of things, got me pups and everything, then the host migrated and it felt like my bullets weren't even registering. That coupled with ****ty spawns got me so frustrated that I have to buy a new controller tomorrow :/ Was gonna get one soon anyway but now I wont be able to play without getting another one.

hate that! :( frustration can really get to ya sometimes.. dunno how mine aint broken!

Sorry for ditching on Demo, interest waned fairly rapidly.

Knife only saved me from complete boredom tonight as I wasn't in the mood to play. Was praying we'd get into a smooth running lobby in COD4 but alas it weren't to be.

that map was just full of campers hiding in corners in the little crows nest type thing (ladder up to it) in the middle of the firing range map! there was 3 of them up there at one stage! head wrecking!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,145 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Had some good games areir, a few awful ones with only 4 kills. You have to have marathon when playing with some of yee, or there's no alive guys left! Why did I keep getting dropped out though? My Nat type was open, thought I had that problem sorted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,020 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

beertons wrote: »
    Had some good games areir, a few awful ones with only 4 kills. You have to have marathon when playing with some of yee, or there's no alive guys left! Why did I keep getting dropped out though? My Nat type was open, thought I had that problem sorted.

Did you put your ps3 in the dmz and forward ports on your router for Blops?

This will normally sort out this.

Playing disgustingly bad this morning :(

GOD DAMN FCUKING GAME FREEZING ON ME!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Yup had 4 matches this morning. 2 freezes and 2 disconnects. Painful.

Splinter wrote: »
    Yup had 4 matches this morning. 2 freezes and 2 disconnects. Painful.

n now my NAT type has changed to moderate!! even more GRRRR :mad:

Had muiltiple disconnections!!

• Advertisement

and another freeze... i'm gone back to dvds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,020 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Lads in all fairness if your nat's gone to moderate you need to give the PS3 a static ip, put it into the dmz and make sure to forward ports on your router for blops, anyone needs any help doing this just drop me a pm, with your provider and your make and model of router. Only freeze I've got was yesterday evening while hosting a groundwar game I got a freeze in game, had to reboot, but not happening at all on your standard 6vs 6 game modes

Splinter wrote: »
    and another freeze... i'm gone back to dvds

Amen!! until they freeze! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Lads in all fairness if your nat's gone to moderate you need to give the PS3 a static ip, put it into the dmz and make sure to forward ports on your router for blops, anyone needs any help doing this just drop me a pm, with your provider and your make and model of router. Only freeze I've got was yesterday evening while hosting a groundwar game I got a freeze in game, had to reboot, but not happening at all on your standard 6vs 6 game modes

Any chance you can guide me through this. I'm on xbox but i'm certain a dmz and static ip setup is identical cross platform.

Cheers.

Had some great games there with hypermuse and beertons. Steamrolling everyone on dom.

Triple capping just to spice it up a bit too! :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement