Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heard the neighbours at it last night, how should I approach the subject

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

If you actually recorded this then it says everything about you, and not them.
    ^^^^ this. OP. you are one sick individual if you actully recorded you neighbours haveing sex.

Pritty sure that that is illegal too. I hope that they press charges. I would if someone did that to me. And i would be looking for money out of you for damages.

my advice is too destroy it.
    You are only excusing this moron, because you think this is all terribly funny.

He had the chance to ring their doorbell and let them know, if it really bothered him. Instead, he goes for the sneaky/scummy route by audio recording a very intimate moment between both them, and it is no more intimate than sex.

Of course, he is not clever enough to decline to mention it on this forum, where anyone can view or respond. Presuming he is not so bored to make all of this up to create a juicy thread, which is possible.

Haha. I don't think this really happened. It was a very good story, though. Fair play, OP! :D

Advertisement