Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heard the neighbours at it last night, how should I approach the subject

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,004 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Rabidlamb wrote: »
    Must have gone of for 3 quarters of an hour, just when I was trying to watch Vincent Browne in peace.
    I'm not sure if they're Catholic but I know they're not married, should I appeal to that ideal of no sex before marriage or is that a bit passe in today's world.
    The language the young lady used was just appalling, "f*ck me this way", "f*ck me harder", "eat my f*cking _ _ _ _ _", I shudder playing the tape back.
    I've made a recording you see to play for her parents next time I see them visiting.
    There's still a chance she can be rescued from this den of debauchery.

Wait for the guy to be on his own and play the recording through the wall. He'll think his missus is at your place getting a good shag, and will probably kick your front door in and beat 7 buckets of sh1t out of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭yizorselves

You should have shouted "NO THE OTHER WAY!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

what you need to do is get one medium sized mirror, some duck tape and the handle off a sweeping brush...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Wait for the guy to be on his own and play the recording through the wall. He'll think his missus is at your place getting a good shag, and will probably kick your front door in and beat 7 buckets of sh1t out of you.

Couldn't happen to a nicer chap ;);)

(I'm being sarcastic, of course. I am not an advocate of violence)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Must have gone of for 3 quarters of an hour, just when I was trying to watch Vincent Browne in peace.
    I'm not sure if they're Catholic but I know they're not married, should I appeal to that ideal of no sex before marriage or is that a bit passe in today's world.
    The language the young lady used was just appalling, "f*ck me this way", "f*ck me harder", "eat my f*cking _ _ _ _ _", I shudder playing the tape back.
    I've made a recording you see to play for her parents next time I see them visiting.

If you actually recorded this then it says everything about you, and not them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭crazy cabbage

^^^^ this. OP. you are one sick individual if you actully recorded you neighbours haveing sex.

Pritty sure that that is illegal too. I hope that they press charges. I would if someone did that to me. And i would be looking for money out of you for damages.

my advice is too destroy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

^^^^ this. OP. you are one sick individual if you actully recorded you neighbours haveing sex.

Pritty sure that that is illegal too. I hope that they press charges. I would if someone did that to me. And i would be looking for money out of you for damages.

Sex with a cabbage? That's sick

If he doesn't need special equipment to hear it, **** them.
    No law against recording something that can be heard in your own house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 erin1977

Aww... I miss the days when the neighbors would beat on the wall after the f**k me sideways screams lol

erin1977 wrote: »
    Aww... I miss the days when the neighbors would beat on the wall after the f**k me sideways screams lol

That was his dick hitting the wall.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 erin1977

Probably was.. Maybe thats why he always looked at me funny the next day in the walk way?? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2 moobags

This post reminds me of the time the elderly (late 60-early 70) neighbours were heard halfway down the street on a Saturday afternoon, and jabus the language was lets say not becoming of local Choir Master.
    OH came home from work and told them what happened.

"But you must be wrong, as Cathy (wife) is in Lourdes for the week" came the reply.

Ooookkkk, lets not speak of this again.....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

Now that's very, very funny! I'm not sure you're getting the recognition from boardsies that you deserve. Excellent stuff! :D

RVP 11 wrote: »

Which part of 'neighbours' did you fail to read?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭Calibos

Saw my neighbours having sex one night. Reverse Cowgirl. Well, I saw my neighbours sillouettes having reverse cowgirl sex at any rate.

Walking home from pub. Look up at their upstairs bedroom window and see the blinds are down and the lights are off......well, the main room light was off, but the beside lamp behind them was on.....and was casting the lady of the houses' shadow onto the blinds in stark definition. Fine pair of bouncing boobies with erect nipples she had. The house is the reverse image of ours so I know where the internal doors are and know which side of the room the headboard would be against and because she was facing away from that end while riding the fcuk out of hubby, I was able to discern what position there were doing at the time.....I should have been a detective :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Rabidlamb

She was the sick one with her filthy blasphemous tongue.
    Her parents will decide what happens to the recording.
    I wouldn't want to destroy evidence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Pritty sure that that is illegal too. I hope that they press charges. I would if someone did that to me.

For recording in his own home?

How is that illegal? :confused:

Which part of 'neighbours' did you fail to read?

Wtf are you on about.
    Did he go into the neighbours house to record it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

BB99 wrote: »
    Just confront them and tell them to tone it down a bit and if that doesnt work replay the tape for them. That should get their attention

Took you nearly 3 years to make your first post, and this was it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,157 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Calibos wrote: »
    Saw my neighbours having sex one night. Reverse Cowgirl. Well, I saw my neighbours sillouettes having reverse cowgirl sex at any rate.

Walking home from pub. Look up at their upstairs bedroom window and see the blinds are down and the lights are off......well, the main room light was off, but the beside lamp behind them was on.....and was casting the lady of the houses' shadow onto the blinds in stark definition. Fine pair of bouncing boobies with erect nipples she had. The house is the reverse image of ours so I know where the internal doors are and know which side of the room the headboard would be against and because she was facing away from that end while riding the fcuk out of hubby, I was able to discern what position there were doing at the time.....I should have been a detective :D

You mustn't have had much to drink ?
    From the way you describe this I reckon you were there quiet a while taking in the view. :D

• Advertisement

jmayo wrote: »
    You mustn't have had much to drink ?
    From the way you describe this I reckon you were there quiet a while taking in the view. :D

Easel & charcoal in hand eh?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Op was it the echo in your house by any chance?

You are only excusing this moron, because you think this is all terribly funny.

He had the chance to ring their doorbell and let them know, if it really bothered him. Instead, he goes for the sneaky/scummy route by audio recording a very intimate moment between both them, and it is no more intimate than sex.

Of course, he is not clever enough to decline to mention it on this forum, where anyone can view or respond. Presuming he is not so bored to make all of this up to create a juicy thread, which is possible.

You are only excusing this moron, because you think this is all terribly funny.

He had the chance to ring their doorbell and let them know, if it really bothered him. Instead, he goes for the sneaky/scummy route by audio recording a very intimate moment between both them, and it is no more intimate than sex.

Of course, he is not clever enough to decline to mention it on this forum, where anyone can view or respond. Presuming he is not so bored to make all of this up to create a juicy thread, which is possible.
    A very intimate moment between the two of them!!!!

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

shouting "**** me harder, suck my pussy"
    Yeah very intimate.

A very intimate moment between the two of them!!!!

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

shouting "**** me harder, suck my pussy"
    Yeah very intimate.

Newsflash - people don't talk that 'normal' while they're at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Krispie

Presuming he is not so bored to make all of this up to create a juicy thread, which is possible.

But your missing the point, he has acheived the higher moral ground by not only recording it, but letting all of us good law abiding After Hoursies decide what their fate is for partaking in this lurid show of lost passions. Sex dirty sex.

Fare play OP. You are Poster of the week in my eyes........
    Need a link to audio though so as we can make Steelcityblues eat his words???

Krispie wrote: »
    But your missing the point, he has acheived the higher moral ground by not only recording it, but letting all of us good law abiding After Hoursies decide what their fate is for partaking in this lurid show of lost passions. Sex dirty sex.

Fare play OP. You are Poster of the week in my eyes........
    Need a link to audio though so as we can make Steelcityblues eat his words???

I'm guessing Dev must still be up in the big place with his Rolls Royce outside, and that poseur McQuaid is still wearing the big frock, and all of these years were just a dream. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

how should I approach the subject?

With a tube of lube.

Newsflash - people don't talk that 'normal' while they're at it.

Yeah some of them scream like cavemen banging the walls not giving a **** about their neighbours.
    No consideration for anyone else.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

She was the sick one with her filthy blasphemous tongue.
    Her parents will decide what happens to the recording.
    I wouldn't want to destroy evidence.

Liar

Advertisement