Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sterilize the proles!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

togster wrote: »
    some do.
    Name some? I'm bound to know them. I want a link to that statement! Moderator! Moderator!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

humberklog wrote: »
    Name some? I'm bound to know them. I want a link to that statement! Moderator! Moderator!

i was just joking albeit a bad joke!:)

Im sure there are some bad jews out there milking the system

togster wrote: »
    i was just joking albeit a bad joke!:)

Im sure there are some bad jews out there milking the system
    I was joking along. But i really don't think so. Not in ireland anyway. Quite a few rough parts sprouted up in tel aviv since the ruskies arrived. Even neo nazis! In tel aviv ! So you're probably right. But really not in ireland...not enough left. Pension scammers only.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

humberklog wrote: »
    Even neo nazis! In tel aviv !

Yeah, I think Hagar put a thread in the humour forum about that... Title was "Turkeys for Christmas" or something, followed by a serious news link.. nobody seemed to get it though :confused:.

Anyway there's no point in sterilizing prole. They mutate and propogate far too quickly. Any further interruption into dealing with them by applying our natural laws will only result into them mutating into something more grotesque. I know that's hard to imagine...but real. I'm afraid to say it but i think were better dealing with them as they are now. We don't know what god forsaken earth we be handing onto our kids.
    Have we relly tried love bombing them? I'm not gonna walk past a post office without hugging a prole from now on. And if you were good citezens you'd do the same.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

seven pages, and nobody rolled out this little Gem
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=upyewL0oaWA

Advertisement