Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sterilize the proles!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

SDooM wrote: »
    My god you're right. you could use the dead bodies as an efficient fuel!
    Exactly! Oil is becoming more scarce? Fck oil, lets use Proleafuel!

Could solve yet another of the worlds fast emerging problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

rb_ie wrote: »

I hope one day you have a ministerial role in this country!:eek::rolleyes:

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I hope one day you have a ministerial role in this country!:eek::rolleyes:
    Minister?

Fck that, I want to be The Fuhrer Leader.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

Exactly! Oil is becoming more scarce? Fck oil, lets use Proleafuel!Could solve yet another of the worlds fast emerging problems.

Ah to be 12 again.

Minister?

Fck that, I want to be The Fuhrer Leader.

I'd say V for Vendetta is your favourite film, eh? How a country should be right!?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

"People carrier" would take on a whole new meaning.

kmick wrote: »
    Ah to be 12 again.
    What's your solution to the running out of non-renewable energy so?Windmills?F**KING WINDMILLS?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Soylent Green is PEOPLE!

I'd say V for Vendetta is your favourite film, eh? How a country should be right!?

Never watched it but you'll soon be able to read about my ideal country/world in a book I'm currently writing titled "My Fight".
    "People carrier" would take on a whole new meaning.

lol.

Never watched it but you'll soon be able to read about my ideal country/world in a book I'm currently writing titled "My Fight".

It's all about a terrorist who tries to bring down a utopian society with his silly ideas about freedom and expression for all. reducing order to chaos but wearing a really cool mask while doing it. :)

Would you happen to be short and have a deficiency in the bollickular area, RB?

• Advertisement

lol.

I'm expecting it to be the most coherent and reasoned piece of literature since 'Mein Kampf':)

Dudess wrote: »
    Hmmm, that's more in reference to the working classes rather than the under classes (not my phrase, but a term for homeless people, drug addicts etc). I like that song but, while middle and upper middle class people who aspire to be working class are morons, working class people who are proud of themselves and consider themselves better than middle class people (i.e. those with the "you'll never live like common people" mindset) are also morons.

Seems like you think most people are morons. Maybe you should give us all a break?

Would you happen to be short and have a deficiency in the bollickular area, RB?

I'm neither, just not happy with society is going and want to leave my scar mark on the world so that I'm remembered as the most evil greatest leader in history.
    I'm expecting it to be the most coherent and reasoned piece of literature since 'Mein Kampf':)

Indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

gcgirl wrote: »
    Have you ever tried to get one ?? Its difficult in both Ratunda & Hollo's St The Coombe i think is the best place to get one!

Get what, the snip?

Have I fcuk. And after stumbling across a documentary on Discovery late night showing the procedure I wouldnt do it if I had 53 kids that I couldnt support.

How hard is it? Even if its hard to get here England is only a 50 euro flight away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

You'd trust the Irish government to decide who the "ignorant, ill-educated, welfare-claiming, slack-jawed knack underclass" are?

I'd trust the cost to the social welfare of an individual versus the revenue contributions from that individual to decide.

Frankly I don't care if they breed like rats as long as they're not costing the exchequer anything. If they decide to have children and raise them properly so that they can become contributing members of society I wouldn't mind but I don't see why fecundity for its own sake should be rewarded, encouraged or even facilitated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Excellent! But I do agree with him. There's plenty of people I know with several kids and they don't work... basta'ds.

Dinter wrote: »
    I'd trust the cost to the social welfare of an individual versus the revenue contributions from that individual to decide.

Frankly I don't care if they breed like rats as long as they're not costing the exchequer anything. If they decide to have children and raise them properly so that they can become contributing members of society I wouldn't mind but I don't see why fecundity for its own sake should be rewarded, encouraged or even facilitated.

[/serious]
    Still calculations worked out by a human. Still eventually someone deciding other peoples fates. Way too open to abuse.

Fecundity could be opposed in ways which don't involve non consentual medical proceedures, several have already been mentioned here.
    [/serious]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Seems like you think most people are morons. Maybe you should give us all a break?
    Seems like you've decided to just take a dislike to me and make sweeping generalisations about me for no reason even though you rarely post here. Love, don't hate... It's the christian way, sweetie. *blows kiss*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Most people are morons.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Seems like you've decided to just take a dislike to me. Love, don't hate... It's the christian way.

It was a joke. In your post, you mentioned the moronic underclass, moronic working class, moronic middle class and moronic upper class.

Which doesn't leave a whole lot of moronic people left!:)

Back on topic...anybody read Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood? In it, one of the main characters, as head of a gene-splicing/pharmaceutical company decides to put a contraceptive into a new type of lipido restoring drug. So people have a higher libido, yet have fewer children.*

Read it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

[/serious]
    Fecundity could be opposed in ways which don't involve non consentual medical proceedures, several have already been mentioned here.
    [/serious]

I agree. I'd leave the methods of implementation to the people who know best.

It would have to be non consensual though or it would all be a bit pointless.

I suppose the welfare could give out some of their claim as condom vouchers or have their social housing "rent" involve the scabs taking the pill every day before they get their sticky little fingers on the cash.

I know kmick from the radio forum - I assure you it wasn't a joke.

Anyway I've read Oryx & Crake and it is an absolutely astonishing book, better than The Handmaid's Tale, Margaret Atwood's other brilliant novel about a nightmare future - and that takes some doing.

I've deleted the spoiler as it's such a good book, it would be a shame if people spoiled it for themselves - putting spoiler tags on something doesn't guarantee people won't read it. If the temptation is there, it's sometimes hard not to give in to it.

And you've read the man - go read it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

If i were a jew i'd be really insulted after reading this

togster wrote: »
    Why? They're not the ones living off social welfare whilst having child after child to increase their benefits, so why would they have a problem with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Tha Gopher wrote: »
    Get what, the snip?

Have I fcuk. And after stumbling across a documentary on Discovery late night showing the procedure I wouldnt do it if I had 53 kids that I couldnt support.

How hard is it? Even if its hard to get here England is only a 50 euro flight away.

Getting your tubes tied(have known several women who tried and they would not do it)!!! its easier to get the snip but getting a guy to do that is something else!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

THE FINAL SOLUTION!!!

Hitler had the right idea !! I keep saying to my gran that people over 65 should be delt with first =Bullet=head !!!:eek:

I know kmick from the radio forum - I assure you it wasn't a joke.

It seems like sometimes when I say something in a forum you pounce on it with some bizarre comment. I write a post that the proles 'get drunk and smoke and screw because there's nothing else to do' and you come back with some bunkum about all sorts of people being morons.

ps i dont hate you because I dont know anything about you.

That wasn't directed at you, that was directed at Pulp. I'm a big fan but they are "working class hero" types. Nobody should be proud/ashamed of what class they were born into.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Why? They're not the ones living off social welfare whilst having child after child to increase their benefits, so why would they have a problem with it?

some do.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

togster wrote: »
    I'm a jew and not in least offended and wouldn't imagine that any but the most tetchy would be. It's been a very funny thread.
    P.S you crazy christians...thanks for the easter eggs. I've still 3,well 5 if you include my daughters. But she doesn't live with me and hasn't seen them yet.
    And no neither i nor her mother claim benefit...and i really don't know any jews that do. They'd be 'lousy jews' as opposed to skangers if that happened(which it hasn't)

Advertisement