Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst Wedding You ever attended and why?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭GeorgeCostanza

Raiser wrote: »
    hows your pontificating arrogance working out for you though

pretty good, thanks.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Raiser wrote: »
    Serving Beef via "Mass catering" really means serving 90% of your guests an expensive meal which will almost always be meh average because it hasn't been cooked to their own tastes - if you can't do it right then why do it at all?

My palate is fine thanks; hows your pontificating arrogance working out for you though :P
    pretty good, thanks.

Take it to PM guys before I have to ban somebody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

In the Metro this morning :

Thought your wedding was bad? The Comeaga wedding party ended with 30 people in hospital.
    First Anna Bratianu, secretly in love with the groom, Cornel Comeaga tried to kill herself by drinking acid while her best friend slashed her wrists in sympathy.
    Meanwhile, dozens of guests went down with severe food and alcohol poisoning from a dodgy buffet and drinking too much on an all day benderin Iasi, Romania. But it wasn't all gloom and doom, two guests ended up in the hospital - for injuries sustained on the dancefloor.

If that's not telling you that your marraige is a bad idea, I don't know what is.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Riche670

I've heard of less carnage at train accidents! :eek:

On the other hand, it would have made an excellent episode on the old manically depressive "Dream team" series on Sky One.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I believe the OP (and presumably yourself) has an unrefined palate, therefore I offered a suggestion that she shouldn't be spouting food criticism on this forum. That's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it.
    Well not really, cuz... you've pretty much f*ck all to back it up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭coco85

^thanks Dudess!!...

In my defence-

Anyone who knows anything about food will know that once a steak is cooked it needs to be rested.This will prevent the blood running around the plate once it is cut open.-this basic pinciple of cooking steak was obviously sidestepped on the day.

I'm not going to further defend my opinions on the wedding i attended-or indeed my palate and food tastes to anyone here....as i have already stated this thread was started purely to hear other peoples funny stories.

coco85 wrote: »
    I'm not going to further defend my opinions on the wedding i attended-or indeed my palate and food tastes to anyone here....as i have already stated this thread was started purely to hear other peoples funny stories.

But your story wasn't actually funny just whingey...:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

taconnol wrote: »
    We all knew he was an anti-social bully with serious psychological issues and a drinking problem but as they say, love is blind. Fortunately, the affair brought her back to her senses.

Just goes to show how common it is!
    Yep, that's exactly how you could describe the bride at the wedding I was referring to. Don't know if she has a drinking problem but she does drink a huge amount and has been known to cheat a lot on partners. Selfish as ****.

Advertisement