Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dragons vs Munster, Sat 3 Mar 6:30pm, Live on S4C/TG4

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,352 ✭✭✭✭phog

Has anyone got an update on Dave Foley's injury?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭budhabob

phog wrote: »
    Has anyone got an update on Dave Foley's injury?

http://www.munsterrugby.ie/news/10205.php

According to the above he suffered a dislocated shoulder so out for a while anyway.

Apparently Murrays injury isnt as bad as initially feared.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Bad news for Foley but it won't affect Munster at all, we have more than enough depth at lock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

Bad news for Foley but it won't affect Munster at all, we have more than enough depth at lock.

Maybe Nagle will get a game? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Fireball07 wrote: »
    Maybe Nagle will get a game? :p

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,352 ✭✭✭✭phog

I know that but I hate to see a player go down injured and he really looked in bother at the final whistle, also I hate to see a young player losing out through injury.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

DDC1990 wrote: »
    Not IMO.

He ran a great hard line.

Big handoff, and then ran another clever line to set up good ball to be recycled.

Then he got the ball at the 12 position from the next Ruck, with penalty advantage, and threw a great looping pass over the defence to O'Dea.

I don't know, it was only one incident, but with Hurley's intelligence, and offloading ability, he could do a good job at 13 if needed.

Hurley strikes as much more like a Downey-style 12.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

Hurley strikes as much more like a Downey-style 12.

Downey-style with beautiful hands. I don't want to exaggerate too but Hurley's offloading ability in the tackle is one of the best in the Heineken Cup imo.

Advertisement