Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Music Beta

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,494 ✭✭✭✭28064212

iwo wrote: »
    What about this http://engt.co/rhjTtU. ??
    Touché :)

Must be only for some users though, I don't have that option

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭nedd

just checked mine and I don't have that option either.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭iwo

28064212 wrote: »
    Touché :)

Must be only for some users though, I don't have that option

Feck..I though I could be your best friend for one day :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Anyone know where to get the Android app? It's free to download, so I assume it's fine to post links here.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Blisterman wrote: »
    Anyone know where to get the Android app? It's free to download, so I assume it's fine to post links here.
    its just the stock music app. Should be able to get it on the market

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

I have two invites, PM if you want them.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Hecklar

how do ya know if you have invites? im logging in as normal and cant seem to find any mention of them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Cathaoirleach

Hecklar wrote: »
    how do ya know if you have invites? im logging in as normal and cant seem to find any mention of them?

It's in the orange bar below the logo. If it's not there, you might need to wait until they dish out more.

Spud83 wrote: »
    I have two invites, PM if you want them.

I just did...would u pls?

I got q couple of pms but I'm out and about so whoever was first ill send tomorrow morn.

• Advertisement

It's in the orange bar below the logo. If it's not there, you might need to wait until they dish out more.

Ahh i see, Nice one mate. It wasnt there when i posted but its there now. :)

Ahh i see, Nice one mate. It wasnt there when i posted but its there now. :)

Would u send an invitation pls?As a price for good spot ;)

omg - uploading will take ages...i wonder how much they will be looking for service after finishing with beta...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,365 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Right, so I requested an invite using a proxy, did I only need to use the proxy to sign up and once I have invite I can use from anywhere? Or do I always need the proxy?

dulpit wrote: »
    Right, so I requested an invite using a proxy, did I only need to use the proxy to sign up and once I have invite I can use from anywhere? Or do I always need the proxy?

Only to request the invite.

dulpit wrote: »

required only for registering... it may take anything between one day and few weeks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭nedd

you only need the proxy to request an invite. after that you can sign in as normal.

You wont be able to download the Android App from the market though, if you are rooted you will have to use Market Enabler to spoof you location to download it or else just find an APK of it online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Up and running last night but my god it takes an age to upload.

nedd wrote: »
    you only need the proxy to request an invite. after that you can sign in as normal.

You wont be able to download the Android App from the market though, if you are rooted you will have to use Market Enabler to spoof you location to download it or else just find an APK of it online.

Heres the APK, (id imagine this is all above board as its not a paid app)
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=14349504&postcount=262

In other news, I got a few invites and i've 3 left. First replies in line after this post can have them. Only reply if you genuinely want and will use it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Worried!!

I'll take an invite off you if you have one going spare. Feels like I have been waiting an age from Google!!

• Advertisement

Worried!! wrote: »
    I'll take an invite off you if you have one going spare. Feels like I have been waiting an age from Google!!

pm me your email address. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭aliaslinden

Would love an invite, and can guarantee I would use the shizz out of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,790 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

would also appreciate an invite pls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Big Lar

I would also like an Invite should there be any spares floating about.

Worried!! wrote: »
    Sent to ya mate,
    Would love an invite, and can guarantee I would use the shizz out of it :)
    With the utmost respect, I offered them here with the intention of them going to fellow boards users. as opposed to just people who found my post on a google search. You can still get in by using the instructions at the start of this thread, how i got on myself.

loyatemu wrote: »
    No probs man, fire me off your email.
    Big Lar wrote: »
    I would also like an Invite should there be any spares floating about.
    Same as above mate, give us an email address and your in. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭aliaslinden

With the utmost respect, I offered them here with the intention of them going to fellow boards users. as opposed to just people who found my post on a google search. You can still get in by using the instructions at the start of this thread, how i got on myself.

Hi,

Ok can understand if you just wanted to give away to boards users. Just to clarify though, I do 'use' boards a lot!! As in, I frequently visit several forums especially and this is how I came across your post today; by reading through the Google Music thread. I'm just one of those people who doesn't feel the need to contribute to threads....I'm more of reader.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Wolflikeme

Day 3: Still uploading! :D Just under half of 6,000ish songs.

Loving Google Music.

And after seeing iCloud's price plans today (not that I was going to use iCloud), it's seems even better.

Thanks again Spud for the invite.

loyatemu wrote: »
    Sent, you should have it now,

Hi,

Ok can understand if you just wanted to give away to boards users. Just to clarify though, I do 'use' boards a lot!! As in, I frequently visit several forums especially and this is how I came across your post today; by reading through the Google Music thread. I'm just one of those people who doesn't feel the need to contribute to threads....I'm more of reader.

No probs and no offence intended, its simply that you only joined the forum today after i posted. I would have thought even as a lurker you'd have an account, even with a low post count it wouldnt have been an issue.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

No probs and no offence intended, its simply that you only joined the forum today after i posted. I would have thought even as a lurker you'd have an account, even with a low post count it wouldnt have been an issue.

You have now persuaded a lurker out of the shadows though, well done. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,790 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

got it installed (downloaded it from the market using market enabler app) it is very slick - haven't uploaded much music yet but seems like a cool app.

Advertisement