Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formula 1 2015: Round 8 - Austrian GP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,027 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Replay should be interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 23,797 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Half pipe award for Alonso, lols

Lucky wasn't any worse with one car over the other

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Jaysus

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

The director is a clown, why aren't they showing us a proper reply of how the accident happened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,797 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

The director is a clown, why aren't they showing us a proper reply of how the accident happened.

I suspect they dont gots one.

Thought all the cars had on-board now. Doesn't look to me like there was a touch, Kimi's tyres would've been even colder after being off-track as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Larbre34 wrote: »
    I suspect they dont gots one.

They have onboard from every car, so why aren't we being shown alonsos on board, or another car that would have been beside/behind both cars

Anyway, go on the Nico!

Wonder if any Alonso on board camera. Would have been good. Does look like Alonso tapped Kimi or Kimi lost it himself. Likely Alonso tipped him id say

• Advertisement

They have onboard from every car, so why aren't we being shown alonsos on board, or another car that would have been beside/behind both cars
    I doubt absolutely all cameras are recording absolutely all the time. The trackside ones are more likely to be "on" at all times.

Could see lower teams picking up points today. :)

Come on Nico

Jesus Christ McLaren.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Don't think that's an issue. It's about the normal speed for the Honda engine

Button likely out as well! Sickner after changing essentially your entire engine

That doesn't look good for Jenson

Not even much of a test weekend for McLaren

Might be time for McLaren to just start re-writing their software from scratch. It's insane what's going on with Button in particular.

You'd wonder how long Alonso would have lasted had he not crashed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Jaysus, 3 world champions out! This is lining up to be the usual snooze fest. :(

You'd wonder how long Alonso would have lasted had he not crashed
    Seems more of the ongoing issues affect Button more than Alonso. Even pressing the pit-limiter seems to break Button' car.

Not seeing much of any of the top 10 cars

All kind of spread out

Surely the race leaders should be pitting soon

Surely the race leaders should be pitting soon

At the moment might be the only interesting left in the race. If there's a mistake or it brings leaders closer

• Registered Users Posts: 12,958 ✭✭✭✭bnt

I'm guessing that that Safety Car stint means that there will be no fuel worries? I'm wondering because Hamilton seemed to back off for a bit, but has turned the burner back up again. Another possibility is that Rosberg has been pushing harder than necessary, and is paying for it in tire wear now. So I expect he'll be in well before Hamilton.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

At the moment might be the only interesting left in the race. If there's a mistake or it brings leaders closer

Yeah, as predicted it's another snoozefest...

Penalty for Hamilton

Grosjean and Sainz added to the retirements, 5 sec penalty for Ham..

Race done and dusted, podiums for Nico Ham Massa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,958 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Kvyat's car just isn't doing the job, he's going backwards ...

I'm quite enjoying this race: not all that action-packed, but the tactical stuff going on behind the scenes is interesting. For example, I want to see how Vettel comes back after that disastrous pit stop. I didn't think Rosberg would be quite that fast straight after his pit stop.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

Advertisement