Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women approaching men backwards

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

It was comical.

when you say comical do you mean childish?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

ah yeah, have seen this alright. never happened to me though, must be an ugly bastard, i've to work for my women dammit

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Cadiz

It was comical.

You're comical

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Pedro K

That only happens after the male does the special mating dance i believe.
    Ooh, look -- she's presenting! We thought this would take years to happen. [Ping-Ping grabs Homer and drags him closer. A curtain descends on the bizarre tableau] Ping-Ping just asked Sim-Sim to marry him, and I think she just said yes.
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Seriously though I don't hang around in nightclubs where grown ups act like teenagers and walk backwards into each other.
    He said women do it, not men. And not all women at that
    If any women were ever to approach me in clubs I would hope they do it the proper way - y'know front forward and talking without their friend giving rally driver instructions from her side. "Sharp left, sharp left. Minger at the next bend. Right past the guy doing the robot. Straight on to the hot dude."

Odd.

FYP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭Wossack

I believe the correct response is to crouch down behind her so she just falls over you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Are you sure you weren't in the George?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

The navigator mainly navigates through eye signals, it's subtle, she obviously doesn't want to be caught navigating her friend into hot lads. One of my really good looking friends was actually surrounded by a semi circle of women backing up towards him as he leaned against a wall. It was comical.
    I call bollox on that!

Are you living in America by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Kiera wrote: »
    I call bollox on that!

Are you living in America by any chance?

Seriously girl from what i have been told about how girls carry on now,would not surprise me in slightest.You know that game were child men grab a woman's breasts by accident :rolleyes: apparently women are doing that to now to men in other areas :confused:

caseyann wrote: »
    Seriously girl from what i have been told about how girls carry on now,would not surprise me in slightest.You know that game were child men grab a woman's breasts by accident :rolleyes: apparently women are doing that to now to men in other areas :confused:
    STFU? I'm sooo doing it wrong. No wonder i'm single :(

• Advertisement

I find a subtle sidelong glance at this 'area' is sufficient and usually tells me all I need to know..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

.You know that game were child men grab a woman's breasts by accident :rolleyes:

Is that not called assault?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

Women better not be accidently on purpose bumping into me while I'm getting my jive on, be hell to pay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Cadiz wrote: »
    I find a subtle sidelong glance at this 'area' is sufficient and usually tells me all I need to know..

Hey some men are showers others are growers. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Hey some men are showers others are growers. :cool:

Yeah and some aren't either one. Lay off women!:(

NothingMan wrote: »
    Yeah and some aren't either one. Lay off women!:(
    Micropenis?

Micropenis?

It may be small but it's perfectly formed!

It may be small but it's perfectly formed!
    For a child?

But I make up for it with my big fists and long powerful tongue!

But I make up for it with my big fists and long powerful tongue!
    :eek: I had to scroll back up to see what the topic was!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Strange thread is strange...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

For a child?

Hands up who understood that to mean one thing and who understood it to mean another?

Hands up who understood that to mean one thing and who understood it to mean another?
    Oh shít i didnt get that. Ooops. I meant the size of a childs willy not the other......:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

So am I to understand that it works like this.

A coterie of hot babes espy the Flutt lounging against the bar in a nite club and one of them gets a "moistie".

Rather than approach the Flutt and say calmly "Fcuk my pussy fcukface till I faint" with apologies to Mr Roth, she would engage a friend to direct her to "accidently" back into the Flutt and take it from there?

Is that how it works?

Oh shít i didnt get that. Ooops. I meant the size of a childs willy not the other......:o

I knew what you meant. Quite glad I didn't get the other much more disgusting implication until it was pointed out.

I guess i'm not as filthy minded as some on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Procasinator

Cadiz wrote: »

The size of the.. wallet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

The navigator mainly navigates through eye signals, it's subtle, she obviously doesn't want to be caught navigating her friend into hot lads. One of my really good looking friends was actually surrounded by a semi circle of women backing up towards him as he leaned against a wall. It was comical.

Hold on and ill consult my Pick-up Artist books about this :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

You know that game were child men grab a woman's breasts by accident :rolleyes:

This isn't a game. It's a horrible thing (or beautiful i guess if she responds well to it :D) that in most cases probably was an accident. For example I remember when i was 17, back when being drunk made you cool. We were all jumping around with our arms around each others shoulders. My arm from the elbow down was hanging down from her shoulder with my hand dangerously near the breast area. I guess it was some sort of reflex or something but i suddenly realised my hand was cupped around her breast (I wasn't grabbing it or anything) :o.

I apologised and she was like "for what?". Luckily, it seems she didn't notice. I feel sorry for any guy who has gotten on the wrong side of a feminist from a similar situation.

So am I to understand that it works like this.

A coterie of hot babes espy the Flutt lounging against the bar in a nite club and one of them gets a "moistie".

Rather than approach the Flutt and say calmly "Fcuk my pussy fcukface till I faint" with apologies to Mr Roth, she would engage a friend to direct her to "accidently" back into the Flutt and take it from there?

Is that how it works?

Well in Riverpineapple's wet ones it is :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

vinylmesh wrote: »
    This isn't a game. It's a horrible thing (or beautiful i guess if she responds well to it :D) that in most cases probably was an accident. For example I remember when i was 17, back when being drunk made you cool. We were all jumping around with our arms around each others shoulders. My arm from the elbow down was hanging down from her shoulder with my hand dangerously near the breast area. I guess it was some sort of reflex or something but i suddenly realised my hand was cupped around her breast (I wasn't grabbing it or anything) :o.

I apologised and she was like "for what?". Luckily, it seems she didn't notice. I feel sorry for any guy who has gotten on the wrong side of a feminist from a similar situation.

So a feminist by your definition is someone who doesn't like having their boob groped by you? :rolleyes:

A lot more feminists around than I thought, then...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement