Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds / Study / Tuition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 WhelanDealin

Subject: Maths (O+H) JC and LC
    Fee: €15 per hour
    Qualifications: HA1 LC Mathematics 2010, Mathematics undergraduate
    Available late afternoon weekdays and any time on the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ComSciGuy

Subject(s): Computer Science 1st and 2nd years and Biology Jc, Lc and first year
    Name: Michael
    Price: 20 euro per hour discounts for groups
    Experience: 3rd year science student, gave 3 separate groups of students grinds in com sci over the summer no fails, gave one group 1st year bio grinds and have given grinds in lc for 3 years
    Can give grinds in maynooth at a time that suits you
    Please contact if in need of grinds

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Nolimits12

Based in celbridge, looking for someone who can give me grinds on creative writhing and essays for the gamsat.

Pm me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Sea The Starz

Hi I'm looking to give grinds to anyone looking to repeat any of the 3rd year Finance and Accounting modules (AC306,311,EC301,306,FN305,307).
    I'm currently in 3rd year and got an average of 85% in these modules. I got the highest mark in accounting in first and second year and 570 pts in my leaving. Very reasonable rates. PM if interested. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14 dmkk11

Hi I'm in my final year arts studying maths studies i am looking for grinds off a postgrad or equivalent in Set/Group Theory

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ray giraffe

dmkk11 wrote: »
    Hi I'm in my final year arts studying maths studies i am looking for grinds off a postgrad or equivalent in Set/Group Theory

I can give you maths grinds!

Give me a call on AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

I charge €40 per hour and I have a lot of experience giving 3rd Level grinds!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rachel1960

hi, im looking for grinds in 2nd year tax and econometrics if anyone is available to give them?
    thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 EIMxxxEAR

Hi i'm looking for integral calculus grinds. I'm in first year in nuim.
    Only grinds in my locality/ my house (leixlip area)
    Please pm if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I am interested in getting grinds for Integral Calculus 2, the second year module. I don't live in Maynooth but could travel for grinds on or around campus. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 brianmtl

ComSciGuy wrote: »
    Subject(s): Computer Science 1st and 2nd years and Biology Jc, Lc and first year
    Name: Michael
    Price: 20 euro per hour discounts for groups
    Experience: 3rd year science student, gave 3 separate groups of students grinds in com sci over the summer no fails, gave one group 1st year bio grinds and have given grinds in lc for 3 years
    Can give grinds in maynooth at a time that suits you
    Please contact if in need of grinds

I would like to get grinds please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 wallst

Hi,
    I live in midlands area, but can travel.
    1st year Nuim maths student, need to prepare for Aug repeats. Need grinds for Calculus 2 Mt104 and Linear Algebra Mt112. Hoping for someone with knowledge of discrete structures also.
    Pm me if interested, with rate, location and what subjects u can give grinds in.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Seamo21

Hi just wondering if i could get some grinds for Taxation(ac203) and management and cost accounting(ac205) for august repeats.pm if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Monkeyman945

Hi, second year NUIM student looking for grinds in Calculus(MT201A) and Statistics(MT221A), can travel into Dublin if necessary but can only go weeknights(after 6pm) and weekend due to work, thanks!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 board silly

if anyone is resitting the chemistry exam in autumn and you need grinds... PM me

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

THREAD MERGING POWERS ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

powerogskull.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Seamo21

Hi

I am a 2nd year accounting and finance student in NUIM.looking for grinds in Taxation(Ac203) and Management and cost accounting (Ac205).any help would be greatly appreciated. pm if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tina57

Would you do chemistry grinds in naas?

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭qwerty1991

Hi! Im heading into 3rd year economics and was wondering if anybody does grinds in econometrics and possibly mathamatical parts other modules. Id want them weekly from September on. Please pm me if you are or even know someone. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

Seamo21 wrote: »
    Hi

I am a 2nd year accounting and finance student in NUIM.looking for grinds in Taxation(Ac203) and Management and cost accounting (Ac205).any help would be greatly appreciated. pm if interested
    qwerty1991 wrote: »
    Hi! Im heading into 3rd year economics and was wondering if anybody does grinds in econometrics and possibly mathamatical parts other modules. Id want them weekly from September on. Please pm me if you are or even know someone. Thanks smile.png

Some of you might not like this.

You do not need grinds when office hours are there for free.

Not using them in 1st and 2nd year is one of the biggest r mistakes that I made while in UNI.

I went to office hours a lot in third year and my grades jumped a lot.

Tom O'Connor and Donna O'Neil are very helpful infact majority of the staff from the economics department.

Give it a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mccabe23

Econometrics and Quantitative analysis grinds needed for August repeat. In maynooth or dublin. Please PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Zipp101

Spanish Grammar grinds needed for Summer Repeats. Please PM

• Registered Users Posts: 9 henlen

First year Science student needs grinds in Maths and Physics. PM me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,080 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I am a 2nd year classics student need help ASAP with 1 of the modules GC217 if anyone has any past experience please get in touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

Looking for NUIM postgrad in Maths to give grinds with calculus module MT103A please .:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 DevaRealta

Hi,

I am going into the second year of my Company Secretary masters.
    I have to do financial accounting (cash flows etc) which is not my strong point at all.
    Is there anyone in the Maynooth area that could start a few grinds late January/February please?

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 Larkinsghost

History and English available. Leaving Cert/Junior Cert
    Fully qualified and Experienced teacher.
    Reasonable rates
    PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 11 the46gang

Hi there,
    I am looking a postgrade in Maths to give grinds for 3rd year semester 2 maths courses in NUI Maynooth.
    I need help in Ordinary Differential Equations (MT301C) and Cryptography (MT312S)

PM me if are interested.

Thanks.
    the46gang

• Registered Users Posts: 11 the46gang

Hello there,

I am a third year in NUI Maynooth looking for maths grinds particularly in Cryptograph and Ordinary Differential Equations.

Would any 4th years or Post Grads be available to help out with undertanding the lecture notes and homework assignments ?

PM me if interested.

Thanks,
    the46gang

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mathssupport59

Attention all Maynooth maths graduates. 3rd year maths student needs additional support. Specifically in Mt316a Groups and Mt432c Analysis 1. Student is totally flexible for time and location. Fees negotiable.
    PLEASE PM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 EIMxxxEAR

second year science student looking for grinds in maths calculus 4 (Mt202s)
    PM if available :)

Advertisement