The Den of Uncomfortably Flirting Singles. [Off Topic Chat] - Page 591 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

03-03-2015, 23:39   #8851
Jhcx

Ive heard that. dont know if i have though. but i can thank you for unsettling my mind again and now have further questions to ask....
Advertisement
03-03-2015, 23:59   #8852
thelad95

To be honest, I think what you can do with it is more important than it's size. Some girls may find a larger than average one intimidating especially if they're not that experienced.
Yesterday, 00:35   #8853
Jhcx

I'll leave Raven to talk lol. thats just an awful sight to imagine. nope nope nope

Yesterday, 01:13   #8854
Jhcx

There is just no words. you must have seen a lot of weird stuff looking for that photo
Yesterday, 03:10   #8855
Jhcx

not that one but its the third to read so all pretty consistent. lol. actually reading that one it says about compressing fat. well in that case i gained few centimeters ha ha.
Advertisement
Yesterday, 05:47   #8856
Junco Partner

Doesn't the size paranoia not just go away when you get your hole for the first time; pardon my french. Shouldn't you worry less about how big it is and more about making sure you put the work into getting better. No point being neurotic when it comes to sex.

Everybody benifits.
Thanks from:
Yesterday, 11:36   #8857
Jhcx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junco Partner View Post
Doesn't the size paranoia not just go away when you get your hole for the first time; pardon my french. Shouldn't you worry less about how big it is and more about making sure you put the work into getting better. No point being neurotic when it comes to sex.

Everybody benifits.
As a male human and as complex as I am you'd think that but I like to think about everything I can think of and question it. It's not that it goes away its that nobody says anything and you wonder is it what they wanted...
Yesterday, 12:53   #8858
pajor

Was watching a great programme last night called 'Spuiten en Slikken' (meaning to shoot and swallow..) It's all about drugs and sex of course. One of the topics was penis sizes, I'm guessing on the back of this study. There were two lads on the show who were tackle out (it's that sort of show), faces covered up. Both with knobs of 8 inches+. Both reported that no girl they had ever been with was in marvel of them being so well endowed. According to the sexologist on as well, anything bigger than that will just do damage.

So at the end of the day, it really is how you use it.
Today, 01:06   #8859
Jhcx

<mod snip>
anyway moving on swiftly. finally fixed my bluetooth for the second time round. and now anxiety is through the roof, i seriously do love to torcher myself. i seriously cant deal with stress

Last edited by LoonyLovegood; Today at 13:42. Reason: Against Charter
Advertisement
Today, 13:43   #8860
LoonyLovegood
#firstworldproblems

MOD

Stop with the semen jokes. This forum is meant for those under eighteen too, and it's inappropriate. Any further posts about it after this will start getting cards.
Today, 13:52   #8861
iamanengine

Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion