Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to meet guys if you're not into the scene?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Ash885

I've kind of being hovering over this thread this past week reading what's what etc. and some of the stuff you've come out with OP is daft/insulting/small minded. And for someone who claims they're not negative you're not really proving that when every single post on here is quite...negative.

All I can say is it gets better; whatever rut or fix you're in, you'll get through it in time hopefully. But I must agree that the sooner you overcome these false perceptions (and let's not kid a kidder, they are false) of the gay community as a whole then you'll achieve happiness at a far faster rate.

Just because I'm a guy does not mean X, Y or Z about me. I am who I am, and the same can be said with being gay. IF someone really wants to go around in S&M gear fair play, but thinking any less of them because you're afraid that they'll make "you" look bad would not be their problem, it'd be your own.

The main goal you should set yourself then is how do you become more comfortable with all this. So come to the meetup ha ^^

Advertisement