Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Funny Side of not being straight.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 muldoon-boi

Love this - Always Makes me Laugh.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

Links234 wrote: »
    I'm probably going to sound a fool for even asking this but is that website a piss-take or are they actually serious? Sometimes it's hard to tell....

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Paddy C wrote: »
    I'm probably going to sound a fool for even asking this but is that website a piss-take or are they actually serious? Sometimes it's hard to tell....

It's satire, which happens to hit a little too close to the bone at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

Yes, there's satire then there's flat out insulting in the name of "comedy". I think that website falls into the latter category.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

*shrugs*

I thought it was funny....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭alexjk

Paddy C wrote: »
    Yes, there's satire then there's flat out insulting in the name of "comedy". I think that website falls into the latter category.

No, that website is deliberately using the language that the likes of the Westboro Baptist Church etc would use. It shows how ridiculous it is.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Ah, I dunno, I'm pretty sure skateboarding did make me gay :pac:

I can't skate and my dad ran over my skateboard. I prefer non scented shampoo as well. Does this now make me heterosexual?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭hare05

alexjk wrote: »
    I can't skate and my dad ran over my skateboard. I prefer non scented shampoo as well. Does this now make me heterosexual?

Omg straight infiltrator!

Swear to me you listen to Celine Dion or pack your bags and leave this forum. Unless its a fabulous bag, then you can stay.
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

"Registering for the Democratic party" - :D
    I kinda want that rainbow-coloured donkey mug now. (Yes, I collect mugs....that's pretty gay, right?!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Nebit

hmm funny side of not being straight ... Im gonna go with being able to feed my straight mates with coupious amounts of Lady GaGa and have their only reply as ... you're gay ... I Know thanks!
    although also they have said i lost man points :/

hare05 wrote: »
    Omg straight infiltrator!

Swear to me you listen to Celine Dion or pack your bags and leave this forum. Unless its a fabulous bag, then you can stay.
    :rolleyes:

Celine's music isn't for me but she is so funny. This is the first part of a 4 part video detailing exactly why she is as great as she is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEggoXwoXEY

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Asry

.......incredibly delayed reaction to the link....http://christwire.org/2011/05/is-gay-contagious-20-ways-you-can-catch-it/

Fight Club and Batman pinned me down and turned me into a raving homo (every other day).

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Asry

alexjk wrote: »
    Celine's music isn't for me but she is so funny. This is the first part of a 4 part video detailing exactly why she is as great as she is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEggoXwoXEY

....I um. Once had a poster on my wall of my bathroom....of Celine Dion naked. But like. It's tastefully done! And things! It was a poster of an album cover - here on amazon.

God. I'm confused about whether that makes me a gay man or not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

jaysus... i loved celine's music!
    and its ok, cos im gay. im not a guy but i dont think 'teh ghey' cares. maybe theres a gay gene with its own celine arm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

tumblr_lma49yYCpi1qfqk5bo1_500.jpg
    :D:D:D

That episode was AMAZING!!!:D

It was... in... cred... ible... :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Don't forget the thin and fat gay married Anglican marines. I sadly don't have a graphic for them. Quite sad that fat got beheaded. :(

Don't forget the thin and fat gay married Anglican marines. I sadly don't have a graphic for them. Quite sad that fat got beheaded. :(

Don't forget this guy from earlier on in the season! :D

dw-s6-bbcamericatrailer1-sheppard-hp3.jpg

Could Doctor Who be the gayest sci-fi show ever? :o

• Advertisement

I need to start watching Sherlock, apparently gay subtext (wishful thinking?) abounds :P

I need to start watching Sherlock, apparently gay subtext (wishful thinking?) abounds :P

Watch that because it's an absolutely amazing piece of TV, and Martin Freeman is just exceptional in it! Really, really good series.

Could Doctor Who be the gayest sci-fi show ever? :o

Quite possibly. Then again there's Torchwood...

I never got into Torchwood for some reason :confused:

No I never liked Torchwood either tbh.

I haven't watched much either. =P But from what I've seen it's very gay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

is that dr who? i didnt know that but following posts suggested it.
    i think the bumpy fella looks like a green Hirogen *showing her star trek geek streak*

Aishae wrote: »
    is that dr who? i didnt know that but following posts suggested it.
    i think the bumpy fella looks like a green Hirogen *showing her star trek geek streak*

Yes, it's Doctor Who, and she's a silurian.

Alaya1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭WhosUpDocs

Thanks for that :D Spent 4 and a half hours watching Sherlock yesterday :p Highly recommend it!

Advertisement