Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Voice Of Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Diamond_Ninja

Elmo wrote: »
    Firstly I think Person B should go on after Person A :D

On the other hand. It depends on who sees what. When is there a peak in audience for the show? If that comes half way though the show most of the audience see Person C and their number, with no reference to anyone else numbers being available online and on Aertel, seems very unfair to not just Person B but also person A and person D, E and F whom performed before person C.

The alphabet is so much fun :D

I'm none the wiser and my head may explode.. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I'm none the wiser and my head may explode.. :confused:

If most of the audience tune into the show a the start of the 5th performer then that performer has a clear advantage over the first 4 as they are not mentioned again until the end of the show.

Elmo wrote: »
    If most of the audience tune into the show a the start of the 5th performer then that performer has a clear advantage over the first 4 as they are not mentioned again until the end of the show.

Gotcha. Really they should put up all of the numbers at the start and be done with it, or even have the numbers on the website? Not that I spend a fortune voting or anything it just seems a tad Irish? Then it is RTÉ..

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Only watching this now, Bressie plays the drums??? Is there nothing this man can't do?
    Did Sharon have some work done during the week?
    Why is Kathyrn wearing a bath mat?

Ah leave Eoghan alone, he's a sound enough lad!

Awwwhhhh cutie!!! this Elliott bloke is so cute, look at him with the baba!

Ah FFS the sound is ****e again, mike too loud but still not managing to pick up the guitar or background music!

Fauve? Really??? that's your real name? Trying to be Lana, not happening, chorus is weird.

• Advertisement

Ginny wrote: »
    Ah leave Eoghan alone, he's a sound enough lad

Agree, he was only messing it's not like he woke up on Sunday and said 'Hmm, I think I'm gonna insult the entire gay population of Ireland tonight, just for fun'..

Nah, it was stupid but he's a sound enough bloke, and knowing him there is absolutely no way he ever meant any offence.
    Ohhh Graham is good, What happened to Kian's neck, looks like he got it lengthened!
    God that Dragons Den ad is utter rubbish, whoever did that should be fired!

Hold on, she's worried about the comments about her appearance, rather then her performance?

And "Schpeak????" Really?

Kyle does have a great accent. TBH Kyle and Graham's performances are the only one that seemed natural so far.

Oh God no, no, no, no....I hope someone "fixed" her.

The lad with the big family was completely overwhelmed by that song, I like Time after Time, but that just was ok, meh, a bit slow in parts....

Vanessa was good, Liam was Meh, Nolliag was good until she started messing with the arrangement.
    WOuldn't it be funny if Nolliag's birthday was in June?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Been reading Bressie's Facebook page? WTF is the story, do his "fans" have a mental age of 10 or something? I am not sure if it is a wind up or not....:confused::confused:

seachto7 wrote: »
    Been reading Bressie's Facebook page? WTF is the story, do his "fans" have a mental age of 10 or something? I am not sure if it is a wind up or not....:confused::confused:

Cant read most of the comments without cringing.. The Twitterers are worse, since he's been on the Voice, everyone who tweets him are either called 'MrsJedward2k12' or, like '1DirectionAreBrilliant'.. So most of them actually are 10 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭celtictiger32

did the sound guys **** up on the guitar during elliotsperformance or was that actually supposed to be like that??

• Registered Users Posts: 34 TwoFace

I guess they arent leaving out anything from the other versions at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

So funny I just noticed the midget

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Ah this is cool :)

This is pretty good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Very embarrasing for the backing singers/dancers - they left their clothes at home. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭justbored

This post has been deleted.

Sharon looks wowzers hot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,301 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Hiya Guys, how it is going.

I missed an earlier performance by some of Brian's Team including himself. What was the song they sang tonight?

I saw Pat and Brendan preform and I thought they were great. :D

Kian doesn't seem too happy I see! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 critical alp

Nice Backing dancers for a Sunday evening( b4 the watershed) Family show:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭justbored

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Pure dodgy camera work in the engine room...

IsMiseLisa wrote: »
    Pure dodgy camera work in the engine room...

Yeh ya could almost read the questions on that Owen dudes little cards

Kathryn has another of her bathroom outfits on 2nite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Little bit cheesy, but quite like Alan's "Edge of Glory."

ETA: Seems a bit of an asshat though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,301 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

justbored wrote: »

:D. My uncle says that when something goes wrong.

It seems strange for Alan to sing a Lady Gaga song tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

I liked that performance...Not sure about him tho.Cian in dodgy form tonight:D

• Advertisement

He spells his name Gari, bit of an attention seeker me thinks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement