Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

hugs and cupcakes for dk

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Then James brought me in his Dad's last love heart and I burst into tears. I love my family.

Nawwww! That's ridiculously cute :)

Also, I'm sorry if I contributed to the bad mood with my anti-osteopathness. I know it's not the place for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Christ on a hooker. I seriously think it's the end of the world out there. Torrential flooding, we shall all be drowned. I'm not a good swimmer and our entire drive/garden/farmyard is flooded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Argle! Me back teeth! *curls up and dies*
    On the plus side, I has WiMax!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Polloloca wrote: »
    Christ on a hooker. I seriously think it's the end of the world out there. Torrential flooding, we shall all be drowned. I'm not a good swimmer and our entire drive/garden/farmyard is flooded.

:eek:

Where are you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Ah, my weekend is almost over. :( Back to work in 2 hours. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

Ugh I'm feeling really blue tonight, burst out crying in the shower.

The bloody rain isn't helping matters at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Polloloca wrote: »

Sunny with blue skies here, feckin roasting out!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Acoshla wrote: »
    Sunny with blue skies here, feckin roasting out!

that's it, you can ebay on your own now

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

It is pissing rain here.

Got some pork steak for dinner tonight, going to cook it soon :D

Bloody hayfever is at me all afternoon, took my tablets/nasal spray when I got home from town (it wasn't effecting me before I went into town) and there's still no let up with it ffs.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Still in work. Want to go run. Grargh. Kirby smash. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

When do you finish up rk?

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Last day here is Thursday. It can't come soon enough.

New job starts Monday then :)

Also just noticed that I've gone past 22,000 posts... I have no life :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I'm off tomorrow, should I go out tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Also just noticed that I've gone past 22,000 posts... I have no life :eek:

:o:o:o:o

I'd actually love to be a nerd. Nerds are hawt!

Kiera wrote: »
    :o:o:o:o

:o:o:o

I'd actually love to be a nerd. Nerds are hawt!

yes. yes we are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Hello errybody :) I've been really busy with work lately, I'm too tired to do anything but sleep when I get home. I got my hair done on Friday though for a night out, it was so bouncy and prettyful!

We're going to my cousin's wedding in Galway next weekend, getting excited! Do any Galway peeps know if there will still be any Volvo Ocean Race buzz around the place on Saturday night?

• Advertisement

EmilyO wrote: »
    We're going to my cousin's wedding in Galway next weekend, getting excited! Do any Galway peeps know if there will still be any Volvo Ocean Race buzz around the place on Saturday night?

My friends are staying in the city Friday and Saturday for the Ocean Race stuff so yep the place will still be packed I'd say.

My friends are staying in the city Friday and Saturday for the Ocean Race stuff so yep the place will still be packed I'd say.

I hope so, Galway is brilliant craic on a normal night as it is :)

Wanna eat but don't know what. Someone heeeeellllp meeee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Wanna eat but don't know what. Someone heeeeellllp meeee

you want lazy pizza!!

puff pastry tomato puree and whatever toppings you want! :)

I avoid the city at all costs on weekends in general, never mind during the Races or Ocean Race so I will not be found anywhere near it :p Too many years of battling crowds to get into bars, nightclubs, Supermacs and taxis, I'm so over it!

I'd love to go for a walk with the doggy in the sun but my head is thumping from the heat all day, so I'm sitting inside with the curtains closed instead :(

I avoid the city at all costs on weekends in general, never mind during the Races or Ocean Race so I will not be found anywhere near it :p Too many years of battling crowds to get into bars, nightclubs, Supermacs and taxis, I'm so over it!

That part can be stressful alright, but this weekend is essentially my summer holiday so I gotta make the best of it!
    you want lazy pizza!!

puff pastry tomato puree and whatever toppings you want! :)

Sounds lovely but we have no pastry-making ingredients. Toast it is :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

Stone Roses on Thursday. Cannot frigging wait!

ihsb wrote: »
    Stone Roses on Thursday. Cannot frigging wait!

Me 3. Already trying on what i should wear. Looks like wellies and a rain jacket tho :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

Me 3. Already trying on what i should wear. Looks like wellies and a rain jacket tho :(

Wooooo! Yep Thinking I will borrow the mothers wellies. I have to get ready in work though :(

ihsb wrote: »
    Wooooo! Yep Thinking I will borrow the mothers wellies. I have to get ready in work though :(

I took a half day otherwise i'd be the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I'm officially rebel girl 15 B.Ed (Hons) :D

Could have been a bad morning heading into school tomorrow if I didn't get my degree :p Went into Watford for the evening, very nice area, trying to suss out places where I can live is the next part

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement