Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Holy crap that's a serious offer. Would there be any problem with it because it's on the american one?

Being completely honest mate I just dont know.

Maybe someone else on here would be able to help. I saw it posted on HDUK so i imagine it would be ok to use for English/Irish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Can anyone suggest a championship team with a reasonable budget ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭davidk11811

Can anyone suggest a championship team with a reasonable budget ?
    Here's a list of all the English league transfer budgets. I currently have a game with Leicester City and have really enjoyed it and won a lot with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Being completely honest mate I just dont know.

Maybe someone else on here would be able to help. I saw it posted on HDUK so i imagine it would be ok to use for English/Irish

Got it a few days ago. Made an american address up (123 Fake Street...Thank you Simpsons :P) and got it! Some offer!

Thanks for the heads up again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Love FM, first season as Notts Forest, great defence apart from when my main defender got injured and let in 8 v Leeds, needed a win on the last day to get into the play offs, 1-0 down v Boro, then 1-1, 2-1 down, then 2-2. Missed a peno in the 81st minute and then scored with the last kick of the game :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Got it a few days ago. Made an american address up (123 Fake Street...Thank you Simpsons :P) and got it! Some offer!

Thanks for the heads up again!

Nicely done. Goodbye life! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

This is what happens when Zenit play a team of reserves and u-18s against you in a competitive Europa League game.

srfczenit1.png

I'll never understand some things the AI does. I have the Russian Premier loaded and they have Criscito, Kadlec, Bruno Alves, M'Vila, Boussoufa and more quality players, they didn't even have them in the match squad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Hahaha well they had Denisov and Anyukov playing in fairness.

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Hahaha well they had Denisov and Anyukov playing in fairness.

When you have a 17 & 19 year old playing centre back and a 17 year old at left back, it doesn't matter :p.

They played their proper players in the second leg and beat me 4-1. Kerzhakov hattrick.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    When you have a 17 & 19 year old playing centre back and a 17 year old at left back, it doesn't matter :p.

They played their proper players in the second leg and beat me 4-1. Kerzhakov hattrick.

You still went through though? 5 away goals?

• Advertisement

Mc Love wrote: »
    You still went through though? 5 away goals?

Yes. Drawn with Vit. Guimaraes, Fenerbache and Valencia.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

http://www.fmscout.com/a-fm12-patch-1221.html

New patch/update for the latest update, I think. According to Football Manager on Facebook anyway :)

Trying to launch it and Steam are saying the game is currently unavailable!?!?

Verify Game Cache:

Load Steam
    From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
    Select the Local files tab and click the ‘VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE…’ button.
    Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
    Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.

If you are still experiencing the same error afterwards on the PC please try deleting the FM.EXE

PC WINDOWS:
    Local Disk -> Program Files -> Steam -> steamapps -> common -> football manager 2012 -> fm.exe

Upon deletion try the ‘VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE…’ feature to identify whether this addresses the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I started getting this problem today when i quit from the game this pops up saying " Runtime error R6025 " i never had this thing before.
    From what i can tell it isn't affecting my game im just worried it might ? i think it started happening after the update but im not sure.
    has anyone had this error and fixed it ?

Pat Scully somehow beat me to the Irish Manager of the year award.

Me:
    I won the league by 17 points
    I retained the EA Sports Cup
    I retained the FAI Cup
    I led my team to the Group Stage of the Europa League.

Scully:
    Limerick finished second.

jackie.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

One of my proudest moments in this game thusfar :)

[IMG][/img]Liverpool_v_Man_Utd_Information__Overview.png

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I made such an arse with contracts with my Lincoln team I screwed my finances beyond repair. :o
    I'm so ashamed that I haven't been able to bring myself to open up that particular game again. Well, you live and learn.

I'm starting again with England not loaded and see how I get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Finally gave in and packed in my AFC Wimbledon game of FM11 to buy FM12 :( What have I done? Addiction's gonna come back all over again :pac:

By far my proudest moment as AFC Wimbledon manager though:

Screen_shot_2012_03_17_at_14_03_28.jpg

Could someone point me in the direction for the jerseys, logos and proper competition names? Deleted my FM11 one by mistake. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,278 ✭✭✭Glico Man

SantryRed wrote: »
    Could someone point me in the direction for the jerseys, logos and proper competition names? Deleted my FM11 one by mistake. Thanks.

http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/forum/7-fm-graphics/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Finally gave in and packed in my AFC Wimbledon game of FM11 to buy FM12 :( What have I done? Addiction's gonna come back all over again :pac:

By far my proudest moment as AFC Wimbledon manager though:

Screen_shot_2012_03_17_at_14_03_28.jpg

futurama_fry_looking_squint.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

IvySlayer wrote: »
    futurama_fry_looking_squint.jpg

Against United, I think it was 4-3 to him but that's zoomed in a LOT :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,278 ✭✭✭Glico Man

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Against United, I think it was 4-3 to him but that's zoomed in a LOT :pac:

3-2 :p

In the CL final

I couldn't use imageshack because they wanted me to sign up so I thought fcuk that :pac: Used a different site but I thought you could click into the pic :(

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭kojack

Started a new game tonight with Southampton. Terry McDermott in as my assistant and only signing so far is Andros Townsend on loan. Got beaten by West Brom in a friendly with a borderline offside goal in the 93rd minute! After Roy Hodgson praised me for the way my team played, happy enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Started a new game with Man Utd. Got in Fellaini and Hazard, and Thiago on loan. I might have over spent just a tad....

I couldn't use imageshack because they wanted me to sign up so I thought fcuk that :pac: Used a different site but I thought you could click into the pic :(

wthax is for boards.ie members. I use that for all my pic uploading.

Screen_shot_2012_03_17_at_140328.png

There yas go lads :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Well done!

Advertisement