Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What has put you in a bad humour today?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭Uberbeamerman

1.70 for a 99 ice cream wtf?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭slippy wicket

The pointlessness of existence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

Got rejected by a lady that I like today. Bad humour initiated.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Niall_Buck

Hitting a rabbit on the way to work :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭Osborne

Have the runs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

Osborne wrote: »
    Have the runs.

what a sh1tter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

The pointlessness of existence.

Can I assist you with anything slippy wicket? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

My headache, I've had a horrible tension headache all day:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

My cúnting housemates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Oh Barrac Obama is piss*ing me right off as well. Everytime I turn on the news he's fricking evangelising about something or other. I half expect him to announce that he is the Messiah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭caustic 1

My sister in law, everytime she flucking rings she looking for something ffs gggggrrrrrr .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Singularity 1

Negative threads like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

My 5 year old was playing up big style this evening....head melting stuff had me really annoyed....

Then she starts singing to herself this little ditty that she learnt at school....can't stay mad at them for long....

Could change my mind again tomorrow though.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Bubosw

My lovely step father being diagnosed with cancer, my lovely mum's heart is broken:(

• Registered Users Posts: 47 BerryBlue

I sent a really good/witty/story-fillled/upbeat cheery email to a mate of mine living abroad - two weeks and NO reply - put me in a fierce bad mood - not just the fact that she didn't reply - but the fact I'm so bothered about it!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

Nothing so far today as it's still the early hours of the morning. Yesterday evening though I saw a bunch of scumbags who were either drunk or high hanging around outside a shop. One of them spat on the footpath. He then started pacing around and then just stood still. He was blocking one side of the path and his saliva was all over the other side. I had to wait for the bastard to move as I didn't feel like walking in his bodily fluids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Dublinpato

Nothing so far today as it's still the early hours of the morning. Yesterday evening though I saw a bunch of scumbags who were either drunk or high hanging around outside a shop. One of them spat on the footpath. He then started pacing around and then just stood still. He was blocking one side of the path and his saliva was all over the other side. I had to wait for the bastard to move as I didn't feel like walking in his bodily fluids.

OMG are you ok? it's a good job you where wearing shoe's then

Day was nearly over (about half 11)...sitting down in front of dexter with a cup of coffee and I start hearing something hitting the window behind me (curtains closed at this stage), retract them to find my windowsill covered in egg and two lads legging it back to a Passat.
    What a shower of scr0tes

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,063 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Day was nearly over (about half 11)...sitting down in front of dexter with a cup of coffee and I start hearing something hitting the window behind me (curtains closed at this stage), retract them to find my windowsill covered in egg and two leads legging it back to a Passat.
    What a shower of scr0tes

What did you do to deserve that?

What did you do to deserve that?

No idea tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Liccle trinity

Reading newspaper on way into work this morning - had a riduclous quote of the week from some idiot writer. Im torn between wanting to rant about the writer and his piece and not giving him any attention to this inflamatory writings. Still undecided but still angry about his quote 3 hours laters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Day was nearly over (about half 11)...sitting down in front of dexter with a cup of coffee and I start hearing something hitting the window behind me (curtains closed at this stage), retract them to find my windowsill covered in egg and two lads legging it back to a Passat.
    What a shower of scr0tes

If you watch Dexter then you know what you have to do. Let your dark passenger show them how wrong it was to egg your house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Also.

5 minutes after posting here i get an infraction from mod for posting in another thread. It seems conspiracy theorists have no sense of humour and get extremely butthurt if you slag em off. Ok now am mad grrrrrrrrr :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I had to go to midoc today, friend brought me, thought itd be a minor inconvenience and that I could get home and back to the fun stuff for the day.

Was sent straight to a+e, and brought through straight away, and am now laying in a stupid hospital bed, hooked up to stupid monitors, and with a big dirty needle in my arm. I'm devastated for myself. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭cuana

I got two points on my licence today :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Wasting 90 minutes watching a ****e film, The Man Inside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I had to go to midoc today, friend brought me, thought itd be a minor inconvenience and that I could get home and back to the fun stuff for the day.

Was sent straight to a+e, and brought through straight away, and am now laying in a stupid hospital bed, hooked up to stupid monitors, and with a big dirty needle in my arm. I'm devastated for myself. :(

Hope ur ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

I can't, honestly say but weather it improves anytime soon I don't know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

So am I. Though you,re the patient the nurses are giggling and whispering about.
    Hows that for getting you into a bad humour ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

Fcuking dentist...

foxy06 wrote: »
    Hope ur ok?

Dnt wana say on dis xx

I swelled up lol my face my ankles my wrists the whole lot, sware I thought my liver was after spitting itself out and that I was left with a heap of scar tissue where it used to be, but nope, my liver is okay I think lol it's just my heart.

And no the nurses aren't giggling at me bitch please they hatin on my beautiful face even in times of medical emergencies I still look radiant as cleopatra herself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Dnt wana say on dis xx

I swelled up lol my face my ankles my wrists the whole lot, sware I thought my liver was after spitting itself out and that I was left with a heap of scar tissue where it used to be, but nope, my liver is okay I think lol it's just my heart.

And no the nurses aren't giggling at me bitch please they hatin on my beautiful face even in times of medical emergencies I still look radiant as cleopatra herself

Plz b ok hun xxx

Plz b ok hun xxx

Dnt wurri hunzo Il shine brite like a dimund xx

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭cmat

Washed, hoovered and polished the husbands car. I was nackered. When he came back he was delighted till he say the bottle. It was paint thinner! Never again!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Not today,but yesterday.I was heading over to Galway yesterday evening and decided to stop at The McDonalds at Kylemore to fill up before the journey.On the way in I noticed a car covered in egg (Seriously covered).Then i looked over to the car park and found travellers blocking cars in and throwing eggs at them "for the laugh" I guess.

Seriously,wtf is wrong with some people,lucky enough i avoided getting hit myself,but what grown men drive around a McDonalds car park throwing eggs at other cars.Idiots.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

****ing webservers at work not working as they should.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

It's Monday, slept in and rushed out of bed and opened the bedroom door on my small toe.

I hate Mondays

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I'm in IT, and a lot of our work is outsourced to the most inept pile of muppets ever conceived. Daily its a struggle to pick up the pieces after them. Totally fed up with it.

The lyrics "So we put our hands up, like the ceiling can't hold us".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭fta93

Exam results. Continued unemployment. The list could go on..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Period Pain. It's feels like I'm being kicked, repeatedly, in the pelvic region. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Not being able to even enjoy time off. I can't get into a book, I don't know what the fuuck is wrong with me. It's like my brain wants absolutely no commitment AT ALL. So... I vegetate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Grainne101

Woke up in bad humour over a**hole ex, he wants to be "friends", great I say, I do too (this is true I honestly do!!), fast forward three days and text saying "tell me about it" is all I get to nice message from me apologising for not being able to have lunch with him!!! grrrrr!!! Also may be a little hungover from my 4 drinks yesterday afternoon...seriously...when did 4 drinks get to be enough to bring on a hangover???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Had a nice present of a box of painting supplies (canvases, brushes and little tubes of watercolour paints) all wrapped up and ready to go in the post for my American penpal's 30th birthday. Went to the post office only to find they wouldn't let me post it as liquids aren't allowed.
    FFS, it's only 5 tiny tubes of harmless paint. :( Blegh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

People. And being awake.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wivy

Man troubles :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Facebook.....Ms smith shared xxx dog pound rescues photo (captioned) these 10 week old pups are going to be destroyed tomorrow unless someone can give them a good home...
    I DO NOT GO ON FACEBOOK TO BE GUILT TRIPPED.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DHFrame

The Teenager on my estate who tries his best to kick a ball to the moon every evening. Narrowly missing my shiny 1 series every time, and still continues to do it despite being told to move along on numerous occasions. What happened to Facebook and video games? Teenagers today eh?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Writing a feature that's like fighting the Hydra - once you think something has been implemented, it pops out another bug somewhere else...

• Advertisement
Advertisement